User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The winter had finally released its firm grip onto the land, letting Spring take over. Some of the soquilis and little familiars seem to be getting things out to plant various things or trim some trees. On a beautiful day like this? How can anyone not want to be out and about for anything? Well.. one snow leopard looking raptor of a soquili nicknamed Blue decided just that.. To go out and explore. But what he didn't know was the fact that he was in an area that his mother never took him to. The gardening area of the land. "Huh?" He said out loud as he walked down the little beaten down path. ".... Food?" He muttered to himself, seeing the various weird plants in the ground. A little white rabbit hears him and looked up to him. "Oh! You are new! Welcome to the Garden Area!" Blue looked towards the rabbit and then to the rows of plants. "Garden?" The rabbit nodded. "Yes." It hopped towards him, sniffing at him. "It is a place where we grow food for everyone in the land.. including you." Blue looked at the rabbit. "Oh..Awesome!"

Blue looked around in the area while the rabbit stood by him. He was seeing carrots, cabbages which he hates... potatoes and cucumbers. "All of that looks good.. Are they ready to be eaten?" The rabbit shakes its head. "Not all of them.. Some are but we will bring them to those who needs them." Blue nodded softly. "Th...thank you." He walked past the gardens to get to the little huts that various rabbits and other familiars seem to have made for themselves to help tend to the gardens. He noticed the little gnomes, sniffing at them. "...Weird little damn things.." He shook his head, not understanding why they were there.

That is when he saw something pink. He narrowed his eyes, slowly tiptoeing to one. "... WHAT IN THE HELL?" He taps it with his hoof only to watch it move as if it was gonna 'attack him'. He jumped back, growling at it. It was a lawn flamingo. He then moved quickly at it to snap at it. "Oh, hell no!" He picked it up to shake it, destroying it. The nearby usdia widened its eyes at him, unable to speak. It didn't know what in the hell just happened. Blue tossed it back onto the ground and jumps on it. "THERE! I have w...." He grew pale at the sight of the number of flamingos that seem to have 'appeared' to save their friend. "..... Really? You think you can win?!" The usdia started to try to speak. "...Uh..." But Blue never heard a thing.

He suddenly takes off towards the lawn flamingos, snapping at each and every one of them. He tried to knock them down, only to losing his balance thanks to a 'buddy' of a flamingo. He rolled right over the flamingos, only to be covered by every one of them. They were stuck to his mane and tail, making him look like a flamingo tree. "Ugh!" He groaned as he stood up, hearing the small little giggles coming from the usdia. He gave it a deadpan look. "...Shut... up.." The usdia walked off while giggling. Blue muttered. "Damn evil little things.. " He looked at the one that was 'hanging' over his face due to be stuck to his mane. ".... You little evil... needs to go!" He tried to shake his body, to get them off. One or two was falling off. He sighed. "I better get mother to help me." With that, he walked off to find his mother, hearing the sounds of random soquilis laughing at him.

Blue snorted at each and every one of them at that laughed at him. "Hush up all of you!" The hanging flamingo by his face seem to be laughing at him as well which caused him to shake his head even more. "Get off of me, you a**!" He growls. The flamingo went flying, landing in the nearby tree. "There.. that is one.." He muttered towards himself, walking back home slowly. "Gotta get Mom to help.. " About a hour later, he sees the familiar lands of his mother. "Momma!!" He looked around for her. "Mama! I need help!.. " Snowlily, the snow cheetah like soquili appears suddenly, thinking her son was hurt. When she saw him, she couldn't help but hold back laughter. "Oh, Blue.. What did you get yourself into this time?" Blue sighed. "I was at the garden area, mama...Exploring. These... enemies need to be off of me.. Can you help?" She bursts out in giggles. "Son.. They aren't enemies." Blue snaps back lightly. "They are!!!! They attacked me!" Snowlily laughed and smiled. "Son.. they are lawn decorations.. I seen my human checking them out... They don't attack at all. It is okay..." Blue just sighs as his mother begins to help, explaining to him what they do.

Word count: 824
Here is an image that gives you idea..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.