User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a glorious day, the sunlight dappling through the canopy overhead leaving patches of gold-like clouds in the sky. Rosalva hummed softly to herself as she followed the paved trail towards her garden. The Archdruidess had asked for her to see about finding an area to cultivate a new type of mushroom. Thank the gods that the mare had assured her that the fungi were for eating as Rosavla really couldn't think of a patch of her garden she wanted to dedicate to something toxic. Sure there was the special garden, deep within the herd's territory that only a few knew about and even fewer were allowed to visit, a garden where the deadly herbs and fungi sometimes needed were grown.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts away, it was too beautiful a day to let such things get to her! Her hooves made soft thuds along the stones that marked her path through the marshes. It was easy to get lost, well for outsiders anyway, but still, the marked paths that ran through their swamps made it so much easier to get around! Certain stones all led to similar areas, while down trees made walkways to others. It was genius really! Of course, Rosa knew why their Làn-ghaisgeach had created such a system. Anything to make life easier for Kel, but that was a parent's prerogative after all.

Finally, there it was, her own bit of heaven.

Rosavla made a happy little sound as she made her way into the garden, tucking her head to lightly touch her nose against the little stone garden gnome that one of the dealbhadair had made to mark the edge of her patch. Each garden patch had been gifted their own little guardian gnome. She wasn't sure if they truly did anything, but it was an adorable, happy-looking little fellow.

"Oi! Rosa!"

Blinking, the mare looked up in time to see one of the newest herd members come padding along the path, a bright grin on his face. A set of twin bunny stallions that had joined the herd and swiftly found themselves mates in the other set of twins, wicked Aisling and playful Aoibhinn. Oh, what was his name?

"Good morning, how may I be of use...?" She let her words trail off hoping to prompt him to offer his name.

"Well, seems I am ta be joining the ranks of cruinniche given my gift with plants ya know?" He lifted a paw as if to draw her attention to the vines and flowers that covered him. "Something ya seem ta know a bit about yeah?" He cocked his head looking at the roses that filled her chest cavity. "Anyway, boss lady said that ya might be willing ta teach me!"

Rosavla had to blink several more times as she took in the forceful if rather cheerful, nature of the stallion before her. One that she still hadn't caught the name of, but if the Archdruidess wished for her to train him then train him she shall. "I will be happy to. It is always a glad day when another finds their place with us. Shall we begin...?" Again she trailed off waiting for him to offer his name only to have him nod giving her that same vapid smile. Oh dear. Just as she started to finally just ask another voice spoke up.

"Ya nimphy! She wants your name!"

Rosavla looked down to see a bemused calico coated rabbit had joined them.

"Sorry about the idjit there. All of his muscles are found in his heart, not his head." Both females ignored his 'hey!' as Rosavla smiled amused sensing a kindred soul in the rabbit. "I am Sassy and the idjit there is Knack."

"No offense given and well met to you both Sassy and Knack. As I assume our druidess has likely already told you, I am Rosavla, one of the cruinniche. I specialize in growing the various herbs and fungi that are used by the Arch Druidess, the draoidh, and our lighiche."

Knack tilted his head as he had to translate those terms, trying to remember what Ais had told him. "Uh, that's our leader, the magic folks, and the healers, right?"

"Very good, though we are all 'magic folks' as you say. The draoidh are simply the strongest magicians among us. Now then, may I ask what is your gift beyond simply growing things?"

"Oh! Right! Yeah!" Knack gave another big grin as his large ears perked. "I tend ta make things more abundant ya know? Like bigger harvest from plants, I tend. Works best with foodstuff but I can grow 'bout anything."

Rosavla nodded slowly as she considered his words, looking about her glade, seeing all the space she still before a faint smile crossed her face, "I believe this will work out wonderfully." There was plenty of room for another large garden patch to be added to this area allowing both her and her new apprentice to aide each other. "Yes, this will work. Come, let us decide what we wish to grow in your new garden, my apprentice."