Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agapi slowly placed the pomegranates into her basket, humming happily. Her simple wrap fluttered in the wind, and modest adornments gleamed in the sun. She didn't have much, but it was just how she liked it. She had learned long ago that things didn't bring happiness and contentment. While many around her had lives of hustle and bustle and accumulating things just because, she desired a simple, quiet life. Some people said it was a harder way of life. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But to her, it was rewarding.

She stopped a moment and looked up, softly shaking her mane. "Denali and the others should be here soon..." she mumbled to herself.

114 words

=============================

As if on cue, Denali appeared near the edge of the forest clearing. "Hey Agapi! I'm here!" she shouted at her friend as she trotted over. "What are we going to do today? Make some jewelry? Bake some yummy foods? Go mushroom hunting? I'm up for any of it!" She didn't bother to hide her enthusiasm. While she didn't embrace the life the same as Agapi, she did enjoy the peace and serenity of escaping into it from time to time. She had considered maybe adopting it as her way of life as well, all the time. But it can be so hard to make such a big change. "Not impossible though..." she thought to herself.

114 words

228 words total  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 1:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Keiran Ansar, or as his friends call him, Keiran, trotted out of the treeline and into the clearing. "Hey, guys! Did I hear that you guys are going mushroom hunting?" A bit of a cheeky stallion he is. Keiran then quipped, "ha ha, don't tell me.... What's next, garden gnome hunting?" Keiran looked to his comrades for their reaction. In doing so, he realized that he may come off a bit cocky and offensive. Darn, he thought. I hope they understand that I don't mean any harm. I'm uh... just being me.

Keiran likes shiny things. Interpret that as you will. But he doesn't discriminate or look down on anyone who has a different way of living or a different perspective on life. He enjoys life itself and thinks shiny things are nice things. Things he wants. Things he would very much like in his life. Like the chains around his body. Masculine and dark, and yet shiny and flashy. It's just his type of accessory.

Word count: 166

Soon after, Jingles the Balloon Pony arrived at the treeline! Jingles likes cute things. Whether they're cheap or expensive, Jingles likes anything that looks adorable to her. The monetary value of the object in question isn't what attracts her, it's how adorable it looks! So, of course, she likes bells, ribbons, and balloon animals... who doesn't think they're cute?

Jingles trotted up to her friends. "Hi, guys!! I. Have. Arrived!!!" Cheerful as always, Jingles smiled and tilted her head to one side. "Did you guys say you're going mushroom hunting? If so, I'd love to go! Mushrooms are so cute!!" They're so small, sometimes colorful, and... edible! 🍄

Word count: 107  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:19 pm

Agapi had to take a moment to process and gather her thoughts from all the rapid fire chatter. How was it that everyone arrived virtually at the same time? "Guess they really like punctuality..." she thought to herself with a small chuckle. Finally she said, "Well, we definitely can do some mushroom hunting; I need some for a dish I want to prepare." She quickly glanced at Keiran and Jingles. "I suppose though you might be interested in crafting some cute, shiny things." She let her voice trail off as she went to straighten up some items in her yard....including some garden gnomes that had been knocked about in recent storms.

111 words

Denali listened intently to her friend, but then quickly chimed in. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "Why don't we take some materials for crafting some jewelry or knick knacks with us while we go mushroom hunting. Then when we're done, we can find a nice little spot to make some awesome little doo dads!" She was really excited about this idea. It sounded fun, peaceful, and had a little something they all could enjoy. She plopped down next to Jingles and grinned, eagerly waiting to see what the others thought of the plan.

91 words

202 words total  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Am I interested in mushroom hunting? Heck yes, Agapi! Count me in." Keiran grimaced and followed Agapi with his eyes. Then he observed her trot over to her yard and.. what are those? Garden gnomes? "Hey, Agapi, why don't you hide those garden gnomes around somewhere sometime and make a fun scavenger hunt for us." Am I an a**? Keiran thought, as he tried to look as sweet and charming as possible. No, I really don't mean to be. I'm just trying to be funny. I hope Agapi doesn't think I mean anything by what I'm saying. I really don't mean to be rude.

Word count: 104

"Garden gnome hunting? That sounds fun! They're so cute, too!! I love garden gnomes!" Jingles abruptly said. "But let's hunt for mushrooms, first. Agapi needs them for a dish, too." "Agapi, what are you planning on preparing? And can I help?" Jingles enjoyed being helpful. She especially enjoyed being helpful to the people she liked-- such as her friends.

"And Denali! That is SUCH a good idea! I LOVE arts and crafts!" Jingles gushed as she grabbed Denali around her neck and shook her back and forth. Jingles was excited. She was looking forward to a wonderful day doing the things she loved with her friends.

Word count: 106  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 6:01 pm

Agapi looked at Keiran in confusion. She liked him, but he was...kinda odd. "Um...no Keiran...I don't think we'll be doing that..." she said, her voice trailing off. She felt a bit bad for thinking he was strange. Afterall, she knew some people thought she was. And it bothered her sometimes. "Oh well..." she mumbled very quietly. She then turned her attention to Jingles. "Oh, I was going to make this dish that uses mixed mushrooms, carrots, and chives. I was going to cook it over a fire outside." She grinned as she continued, "And yes...I can see that you love little doo dads." Finally she turned her attention to Denali. "Yes, I like that idea. Will you guys help me carry the stuff, please?"

124 words

Denali bounced up and down around Jingles and exclaimed, "Yes! I was really hoping you guys liked the idea!" She was getting ready to pepper Agapi with questions about what they should bring, when she had another idea! "Um...Agapi, if we helped you gather enough, and helped prepare it, do you think maybe we could all have dinner out in the woods after we're done mushroom hunting and making crafts?" Maybe she was getting more into the idea of this lifestyle. Or maybe she just wanted to spend a full day with friends. Either way, she was hopeful this idea, too, would go over well.

105 words

229 words total  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 1:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh, that's too bad." Keiran said as he glanced toward Jingles and Denali. "But, yeah, I'll help you carry stuff. Why not." Keiran pondered where they were going to eat. Maybe it will be in the woods? Then Denali raised the suggestion to Agapi. Nice! Keiran thought. Keiran loved nature. He loved the woods. He felt at peace there. Surrounded by chirping birds and all the little critters. I wonder if I'll make a new friend there. Who knows. But I sure am hungry! "I wonder what mushrooms we'll find," Keiran said as he looked around them. "Does anyone know how to tell what's poisonous? I would hate to die over a meal we made because we didn't know what we can and cannot include." Keiran knew that might come off a little strong... but that's just the way he was. Oops, he thought, but then immediately took it back. "I'm just like this," he murmured.

Word count: 156

Jingles jumped around in joy and exclaimed, "I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT, AGAPI!! CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M EXCITED??!" Regaining her composure, she then said, "I'd love to help you gather the ingredients. Let's go, Denali! And uh, Keiran too, of course!! I'm so excited to eat a mushroom meal and make crafts... IN THE WOOOODS!!" Yes, yes, it wasn't confirmed that they would be eating in the woods and making crafts. Jingles was jumping the gun. This is just how she was sometimes... Sometimes, when she got a little too excited. Jingles began pondering where they would eat in the woods and how she wanted to decorate the eating area. Maybe balloons to mark their space? That idea was right up her alley. She has plenty of balloons... and they would make their eating area look so cute!

Word count: 140  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Agapi just stared a moment at Keiran and Jingles. Keiran was a bit gruff and direct. And Jingles always seemed to be on the hyper side. And then there was Denali. Maybe somewhere in the middle. Such a vast array of personalities. But, these were her friends. She smiled softly before replying to all the commotion. "Having a meal in the woods seems like a perfect end to the day; of course we can do that." She turned her attention to Keiran. "Seriously? You think I don't know how to tell the difference in mushrooms? I'll make sure you get an extra special one." she poked fun at him.

109 words

Denali looked aghast at Agapi's comment. Though she quickly realized she was joking and burst into laughter. "That was a bit obnoxious." she exclaimed, trying but failing to stop the laughing. Still snickering, she began to gather up the items that Agapi had brought out, and handed some to the others. Shells, string, dried flowers, fabric, smooth glass, stones, all kinds of things to feed creativity. And all very down to earth, literally. "Well guys, are we ready to head out?" she asked, trotting off towards the woods.

88 words

197 words total  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas