• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:27 pm
Tamsin - Seer
Ellaporah- Seer
Apollo
Chihiro
Erebus - Seer ( but no one knows not even him )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:47 am
Tamsin and her sister were confirmed to be children of the Goddess of Gravity. Although they didn't look like much to the naked eye, their visions- were accurate but between the girls, Ellaporah was stronger. But by being stronger- meant that she was absolutely mad. The priest and priestesses would rotate who would be taking care of Ellaporah each day. If those that wanted to ask her of visions, had to be ample enough way from her and follower would have to send the message. The reason? Well...

Ellaporah was a cannibal, although out of water she seemed meek and fragile. The problem was, she was used to the gravity of water. Swimming was something she had a skill for. She would coax her victims with splendors, and lead them in to the water til she was ready to drown them in the most horrific way. This was why Tamsin, her sister- after finding out about her sister's condition, she sought long and hard for a pride that would help her. It seemed that Kuroi'Nera was strong enough to house the most dangerous of folk.

Tamsin had conditioned the younger generation on how to deal and subdue her sister and this time around. She would finally be able to go out on her own and really get to know the pride, and not when everyone was asleep. Now she could venture without stress, hopefully. She awaited for the recruits to arrive with anticipation.

Apollo rose his head as he entered with confidence. He waited til Chihiro joined him by his side. She had her mask on, adorned with some of the trinkets from the different gods she had visited. The new found aura she had, she felt confidence, especially with Apollo by her side. After so many pilgrimages with him, she couldn't think of a better partner.

"I remember our Caporegime had taught us extensively about your sister. Is there anything else that we may need to know?" Apollo's voice was clear and direction.

"We both were trained to swim and defend ourselves in the event we land in the water with her. You have trained us well. We will pray for the goddess of gravity to protect us during this time." Chihiro added.

Ellaporah was in the water, nearly completely submerged except for her snout. She seemed so calm, and laid back inside the tunnel where the water always seemed to glow. Her tail making little ripples.

Tamsin inhaled and exhaled to gather herself.

"Do not touch the water. That's off limits, as you already know. We want her to have less visions as possible because it is effecting her brain and the way she is. It even looks like she is in pain. If she has a vision on land, which is rare, put a large leaf over her." She pointed to the stack of leafs.

"By no means can you touch her. If she has a vision, she has no control of her body. She can either pass out, vicious or pass out and wait for you to get close enough to attack. While out of water, simply watch your surroundings... if she utters words, I try to remember them because its usually her communicating her vision or I try to usher her to the water so she can have more coherent visions. Visions in the shallow part of the water are clearer. I just try to remember them just in case it seems important for the pride or someone in it."

Chihiro bowed, and Apollo also bowed after.

"You and the head of the family have been training us a lot for this moment. We even had a briefing on..." Apollo looked away and cleared his throat.

"He means to say we were briefed and simulated as if we were dealing with my grandmother. Someone who has been lost."

"We are prepared for the most violent, and to subdue with only non lethal methods. We also have herbs and more to aid us in our endevours. You need not worry. The both of us have ample training." Apollo said proudly.

Tamsin smiled kindly. "You two have grown up quite a bit, and I hear confidence and braver with you words. Also, you seem to be getting along so I am much more at ease that you two are more in sync. You will need it. My sister... she... has a gift for sure. But a curse on the other paw. You will need to be alert, no nodding off. No sleep.. So I suggest switching between sleep."

Chihiro spoke up. "Have you had an visions on how the next few days will go?"

Tamsin shook her head.
"No. If I did, I wouldn't have brought you two here. I haven't had a vision in some time. Except one that doesn't include the pride."

"Is that why you are leaving?" Chihiro had to ask a million and one questions...

"No... I need some alone time." Tamsin spoke under breath.

Chihiro went to give her a hug but stopped herself. Most God/Mortal children were sensitive to anything they touch. "I know how you feel. Like the passing of my sister. I had to act as I were here. Til recently. Now I can live for myself, and in your case, I would always volunteer to help you."

Apollo chimed in. "Be who you my lady."

Tamsin blushed and slowly walked out of her den.

The two looked back at Ellaporah but she was gone!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:19 pm
Apollo looked at Chihiro and there was a chill that came over then, but any sudden movements would mean that they were taken by surprise. Both of them inhaled and exhaled.

"Ready?"

"Yea." Chihiro finally spoke from the dead silence..

Chihiro lowered her body and Apollo lifted his head high and searched around, making sure she wasn't behind lumps of dirt or in their furr bed or even the rocks.

Chihiro shook her head, but he went further in to the den and Chihiro waited alone. She wasn't exactly fearful but her senses were heightened. Any sound, but as a priestess they had to be trained to hear the whispers of seers and decipher them but not had to hear an escape artist! Their was an a song... it sounded distant. Alluring.

'This is how she gets others to go in the water... nope. Not going in. You can't out smart me.' She was ample away from the pools that the crater offered, she went in to high ground. Looking down at the water, and lowering herself against the rock formation above.

"Chi!" Apollo's voice bellowed- and Chihiro moved up, her body darting around to find out where he was. She couldn't exactly see- then she felt the skin on her back rise. She lowered her body and Ellaporah jumped at her! Her teeth grabbing on to Chihiro's neck! She didn't scream out. Instead, she hoisted the cheetah up and rolled on top on her and pinned her neck down.

"I got her Apollo!"

Apollo quickly ran up to where they were and Ellaporah hissed at them.

"She didn't leave me no choice but to hold on to her!" Chi exclaimed, and Apollo laid over Ellaporah's body to stop her from moving.

"It's fine, We stay like this til she calms down." Which was true, as Apollo spoke she tried biting and clawing to get away. Hissing more. When Chi looked to Apollo, she saw claw markings on his neck.

"She attacked you too?"

"Not as bad as you. Don't you worry."

"I do- I-"

Her eyes rolled back and most words were inaudible.
Purple. Killer. EYES. EYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

She bellowed out!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:21 pm
"EYES THAT SENSE!"

She continued to scream, Apollo lifted himself and circled around and pressed his forehead against the screaming seer.

"We are here to help you. We hear you.... We see you." His voice was ever so calm. Which for some reason, seemed to calm the seer...

"Quickly get the long leaves she said."
"Got it."

Chihiro waited, and went slowly to gather the leaves. She hurried as slowly as she could as to not make sudden movements or loud sounds, it was a cave after all and the echoing could trigger something again. Laying the leaf over her. She twitched and shook her head valiantly.

"See not that bad." Apollo smiled. "You ok?"
"Yea- I'm fine." She looked down at the cheetah that was shaking and lowered her body and pushed against her but let the leaf be between them.

"What are you doing...?" The male was confused.
"I am keeping her company." She looked at him. "This is our job. We keep her company.. and guide her through her visions."

"Isn't this the first time you seen someone was a vision?"

"I only met gods.. not children of Gods. She looks like she is in pain.."

"Information that isn't usual for mortals, of course its going to hurt or feel different. Their in pain but some whom have strong powers- like Ellaporah... go beyond."  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:10 pm
She seemed to hush some and her twitches were semi calmed down.

"What do you think 'eyes that see' mean?" Apollo asked, just to break the silence.

"Well she said purple and eyes that see... Maybe someone who is blind is going to be cured?" Chihiro shuffled her digits. "Or someone who is watching us.. maybe ill- willed..."

Apollo calmed himself significantly. He wondered if something had happened to Chihiro, what he would say to her parents. He was realistic and he prepared for the worse at all times. "I need you to go do some training. Maybe with my family or the other Junin."

Chi cocked her head to the side. "Why do I need to know how to fight? These paws are meant to heal."

"But in the event something happens. You need to be better prepared. You worried me up there. I thought she was gunna throw you down and drown you."

"The gods take care of me. If I am to die this day. Then it would be the will of the gods."

"So you are saying if your mother could save you, she shouldn't because you want it to soully depend on the Gods to save you?"

"Many ask that same question... And I am unsure what to answer. My paws through my blood are of healing. My bloodline is dedicated to healing. I would help anyone but if they on the dying breath, it would be the Gods that can save them."

"I see.... Well.... Although I am a Priest. I know that I would do whatever I could and pray however I can in order to save someone. But I want others to get to meet and see and praise the Gods, like the goddess of Zeal. How happy that would make others... To help combat the saddened Junin and Fighting family. It could ease their pains."

"Exactly... Plague doctors use dance to heal, and help heal the mind which is much harder than what a Witch doctor must prepare for."

"You should be safer."

"I should say the same."

Lifting his body and watched the water. "I wonder what are her triggers, and maybe we can decipher her words..." Apollo went in to wonder...

Chihiro pressed more against the big leaf between her and Ellaporah. Ears fanned back as she wondered what it was like to have a vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:45 pm
The sun was setting and they had been with Ella, hearing her mutterings and Chihiro and Apollo took turns on remembering the words to try and decipher them. They went back and forth for hours. It even seemed like they were getting closer this way.

Ellaporah's eyes shifted.. To each side like a wild animal.

There was a moment of silence that Apollo didn't seem to be aware of. Chihiro was nodding off asleep. Ellaporah slowly moved and pushed all her weight on top of Apollo's body and clawed in to him and bit in to the back of his neck and catapulted herself in to the water!

Chihiro rose up but even before she could jump in the water- she saw a flash of purple, and a large splash came after. Everything went so fast that before she jumped in, blood was forming. She needed to get him- but she didn't want to leave him with a cheetah that would kill him! So she went to jump and was stopped by Erebus's face. In his mouth was Apollo, whom threw him as best as he could to dry land.

Ellaporah wasn't seen. Especially since the water was red. "I'm going to get help!"

"Go! Get Tamsin!" Erebus barked out- as he was pulled under.

Chihiro pulled Apollo out and lifted him before dragging him towards the opening of the cave and called out to her mother or sister. Putting him gently down. "Where is Tamsin!?"

Lulu was already walking over with Tamsin towards them but when Tamsin saw them, she ran over and checked Apollo out. "He looks like he can recover. Did you hear any mutterings of possible visions she may be saying?"

"Ah I mean a few but Erebus is in there in the water with her!"

Waking up from the state of fear for Apollo- she ran in and saw Erebus over her sister. Pinning her down. Heaving.

"Erebus..."

"You put the Destiny family in danger... *my* family."

"The Destiny family is suppose to protect the Blessed family. We are one family."

"So you would kill off the Destiny family just to save your own?"

"The Capo of our families even said that they needed to condition themselves with those with visions. To translate."

"Your sister is dangerous! My brother isn't! Chi isn't! Someone has to be there to protect them!"

"I have been protecting others since I found her! This pride is suppose to be able to handle anything! Keep her safe! She doesn't have a life like this!"

"Because you coddle her! She is wild! She almost killed my brother if I hadn't -" He stopped in his tracks and changed the subject. "She needs community... not for the community to have a stigma about her. When I was branded the Lion killer, I had to reprent. I wasn't allowed to stick myself in my cave and pretend it never happened! I had to repent! I had to go out and show that I wasn't a danger to the pride! So does she!" He huffed and slowly began to walk away when he got to the mouth of the den. He turned his head.

"Next time have someone of the fighting family here if you want to delve in to her visions. You can live with visions, but *you* are you one keeping her from living...  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:07 pm
When Erebus left, Tamsin came back to Ellaporah. She was shushed, and curled around. Softly Tamsin petted the heaving cheetah, with blood dripping off her teeth.

Chihiro sat straight.

"Eyes that sense. Purple." She continued. "Eyes that sense was the main thing that was repeated."

"I see."

Lulu patched up and helped Apollo home.

Chihiro lowered herself. "I'm sorry about all this. We should have been more careful."

"Erebus is right. I should have someone in here whom can fight, and protect you guys whom stay and learn from her. If only our mother was more responsible. I know our family is so accepting to Gods, and what blessings they may bring but what about the children, the mortals that have the sight? My sister could've lived a normal life if the visions didn't plague her. I mean I am my mother's daughter too but my visions didn't destroy my mind. But it did to my sister.. she's aggressive- and lost. I thought may be somewhere in her visions we can find a way to help her. Or maybe its time to ask for her, my mother and see what she could do to help."

"Didn't you say your mother is the Goddess of Gravity? How could she help... if her domain doesn't cover this issue?"

"But there is something she could do for my sister's sight. I don't know."

"Our family, the blessed and destined family know that Gods are powerful. But from what we understand of Gods, they must have the reign of the issue. I don't know if they could help seers.. but I will pray for the answer to reveal itself soon. Oh and Apollo and I are both, fully aware of the danger we were in. See you tomorrow." Chihiro bowed and slowly began to leave.

Tamsin watched and then curled back around her sister trying to calm her...  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games