Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair could tell that Dev was feeling a bit choked up and decided not to address it for now. While he had taken the possibility of a violent outburst from Dev into account while making the clothes, he also just really liked the knowledge that he could bind Dev with a thought.

He chuckled a bit when Dev mentioned his past with Cynthia and then gave a quick shake of his head. "While I know that the queen won't have any issues with your style, we do have to keep things like appearance in mind now," he said. "I'm not just an ordinary citizen of the demon realm anymore. I'm a member of the Council now. A member that was personally picked by the queen. Any poor behavior on our part will reflect poorly on her, and I don't intend to add more to her list of problems."

He looked over the clothes that Dev had picked out and gave an approving nod before the tiger went to take a shower. While Dev was cleaning up, Allistair moved to pick out clothes for himself. He ended up deciding on a pair of black pants with a crisp white dress shirt and a tasteful black suit jacket.

He pulled the pants on and was about to put on the shirt when Dev returned and said that his back may need to be bandaged. He chuckled and moved over to retrieve one of the medical bags that he kept all around the house. He moved back over to Dev and examined his back for a moment before he began to bandage it so that there would be no risk of Dev bleeding all over the place.

Once he was done, he moved over to put on the shirt and then put on a pair of black dress shoes. He finished getting dressed by pulling on the jacket. He looked back over to Dev. "I believe that everything should be in order for our visit. I've sent a message to the queen and been informed that she'll be expecting us."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:13 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev got dressed in the shirt, pants, and boots then held out his wrists for the bracers with a grin, knowing full-well that Allistair was enjoying the level of control that he was giving him. He also knew that the man wouldn't take unfair advantage of it. Still, there was plenty of room for playing around, teasing, and even a bit of necessary roughness from time to time...

Once the bracers were on, he swung on the coat that had been made for him and fingered the collar briefly then moved his fingers through his hair. He'd already added the eyeliner in the bathroom, so he knew he looked good enough to eat. Certainly good enough for everyone to look him over. Especially in the demon realm. Thankfully, demons were a wonderfully hedonistic lot...

As he followed Allistair towards the main door, he gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Whatever her plans are, I don't think she's going to want you to conform to the normal side of things. Remember that she may be human, but she's the oldest human in existence. She's probably got plans in plans right now. Whatever she's wanting from you, it won't be to conform," he suggested, knowing that his friendship with Cynthia would make things more interesting for Allistair than he was thinking.

Still, things were not going to be boring...

For now, though, it was time to go to the castle and see what the queen had planned...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev get dressed and gave a confident smirk as the male held out his wrists for the bracers, pretending to consider it for a moment before obliging him and locking the bracers into place. He took a moment to deliver a teasing slap to Dev's a** and then stepped back to allow Dev to put on the coat.

He examined his new pet as the other male fingered the collar and moved his fingers through his hair, silently drinking in the sight of the WereTiger. Had he known what the male was thinking, he certainly would have agreed that he looked good enough to eat. Without warning, Allistair stepped forward and pulled Dev into a rough kiss, giving a teasing pull at his soul and then stepped back and gave a teasing wink.

As they moved towards the main door, he gave a soft chuckle at Dev's words. "Oh, I've no doubt about that," he said. "I merely intend to keep up appearances until I've got an idea of just what she's planning for me. But conformity is so very boring, and I know that she wouldn't have chosen to place me on the Council if she wanted something as dull as conformity. I'm not generally known for being well-behaved, after all. My appetite has gotten me into trouble too many times for that."

He paused as a servant handed him a few important items that he glanced over for a moment and then allowed them to disappear into the shadows. He dismissed the servant and then gestured for Dev to follow, leading the way out of the home and beginning the journey to the castle to see the queen.

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff