Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the resident of the Emperor of Outworld, who seeks to conquer all worlds

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

For 3 years evil ventured into the cosmos and were upon they sought out their primordial ancestor Chaos into whom they made an unbreakable contract with.. The new place of origin in which evil's headquarters were was centered in the Outworld a place in which evil could feel at home as the Emperor of such said world welcome them and theirs to this establishment as evil brewed their most renouned offer on the table.. they would bring about the chaos and chaos would thus provide the power in which evil needed to proceed with their own plans. The others in the mix would get what they desired as well but this was a balance in which non would suspect for slowly over the course of 3 years evil had gathered her people conversing planning with sinister precision; Xodira looked about the palace a throne room had been replicated for the emperor but instead she was gifted the seat of honor for who would think that the personification of all that is evil would dwell within these halls? About her the floor looked like the cosmos with the darkness and the twinkling of fresh stars mixed with the planets of the universe,"It seems.. my plan of action if coming about..", she smiled,"There is not enough..", she answered softly disappointment in her voice,"There is never enough..", a brief extension of her hand,"Is there Choas?", she asked a smile pursing on her lips as her extended hand showed fingers curling backwards, before her floating in mighty power was a * as she asked,"There is new world here.. something that we have yet to show or bring about.. do you believe we should?", she asked delight showed in her face,"A place of magic.. and deep and dark secrets.... I feel my essence oozing from this world as well.. there may be those who seek greater power.. there may be those who will do as we desire..". She waved her hand before her and there upon the floor showed a mirror image of Runterra. This world had gods it had demi gods it even had demons... darkness crept in and out of the corners of it and you could smell the taste of destruction, malice, disappointment, and terror on the horizon. She waved her hand once more there was a major city in a land called Ionia in which there the capital had many strong magic users.. but not so strong as the ones in the capital today 2 feathered creatures walked 1 dark 1 light on the street,"These two seem interesting enough.. and look", her voice was coy as she pointed a finger at them,"Their in love... whats an easy way to manipulate a powerful user than with such a task?",she smirked, as the two in the picture held each other close kissing in the corner of a street; A sad note in evil's existence love was not something that evil could accomplish for evil was not aloud to love but there were many that could love evil; She looked up to choas,"Do you believe it is time?", the response from choas was filled with every voice ever known mixed into one,"Yes", they spoke,"Let us begin the destruction of the realms once more!", there was a loud rumbled in the distance and evil's eyes turned coal black with stars and dark purple energy seeped into them as the magic radiated from chaos and together they caused the rift to open and now all over the universe in every galaxy many worlds were opening every world to have ever known and to have ever existed opened and was open to access to all especially those who are evil...
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:09 am
User Image

User Image
The Rebel

Magic is not some river that can be easily channeled...

The portal appeared, the dark raven female Lhotian fell down, however she make a quick reaction by landed. Xayah lifted her head and slowly got up, she was confused and quickly frowned. This isn't Ionia, not even wild magic. "This isn't Ionia or the world I live in. Where the h*ll am I?" She said to herself, then she looked around and find out Rakan wasn't with her. Even he can be noisy, but she worried. "Rakan! Babe, where are you!?" She called him out, while be on guard and her back, in case she may encounter humans.

... It is a churning sea that goes where it pleases.

Xayah
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

The room in which xayah appeared was near to Xodira as before the vastayan she would see a soft light leading out of that room through an arch into a much larger room, in the center of this larger room sat Xodira by a table and chair she was sipping tea casually, Chaos was no where to be found. At first glance she looked human nothing odd about her except perhaps her purple eyes but she glanced up and smiled at Xayah,"Why hello.. young Lhotlan you finally arrived", she gestured to the chair next to her,"Come take a seat..", she watched the young girl smirking as she set her tea cup down she released a small amount of her power into the room giving xayah the indication she was not human;
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image
The Rebel

Xayah's feather ears caught the sound of the woman's voice, so she quickly turn around and held her blade feathers up close like she's defending herself. Her yellow eyes with slit pupil went narrow, the woman looked human, but her power she sensed wasn't fully human. The mysterious woman gestured her to take a seat, but Xayah didn't make a sudden movement as her face became a frown. "First of all, how the h*ll did you know my kind's tribe? Second of all, why should I take a seat with someone who isn't vastayan or mages? Lastly, where the h*ll am I, this isn't Ionia?" She demand the woman the blunt questions. Depending on the answers, she won't take anymore mercy.

Xayah
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

break their bodies
crush their spirits
but their souls are mine!

"you .... are a guest of the mighty Emperor ... of Outworld" said a voice and an eruption of green flames appeared only to have a man walk out holding some kind of green fire?. he looked young but some of his hairs were starting to grey, slowly but not at a normal human rate. that all changed when he devoured the 'fire' in one deep inhale: his skin smoothed, his hair colored and his strength returned. for a split second his eyes (whites and all) turned pitch black before returning to normal "i appologize for not making my presence known before now ... i am Shang Tsung, advisor and Sorcerer to Emperor Shao Khan"

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira watching in amusement at the retaliation of the vastayan at the arrival of Shang Tsung evil's eyes turned from the rich beautiful color of purple to so dark they nearly looked black, seeing as this was the first time Xodira had made contact with the dark sorcerer, she found it rather amusing he was pretty straight forward in direction as evil found it more interesting when one was more illusive and hard to figure out. The claw like talons on her fingers which covered her nails she used to tap her lip, in thought as she watched the vastayan and the sorcerer,"I see", said the voice almost giving away its true nature, before the soft and beautiful voice of its host went through,"I apologize there Xayah.. it seems I haven't introduced myself..", she rose,"I am Xodira", bowing slightly," I am another guest of the Mighty emperor of the outworld", coily she placed a hand on her hip sauntering her way over to the bird woman,"As far as your questions I'll be more than happy to answer for you.. you see", said Xodira softly as she approached while her dark eyes turned bright purple showing a more pleasing expression for the vastayan,"I noticed you and your lover... had difficulty obtaining help for your cause", she smiled sweetly,"Perhaps I can help you with that..", she exstended her hand outward,"There is no sense in not at least listening to my proposition", she suggested to the vastayan,"If you do not wish to talk I can help you return to Ionia without difficulty".
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
The Rebel

Her feather ears picked up the male voice, she turned around. Her yellow eyes were narrowed, not just his respond that she was a guest of the Emperor of Outworld, but his age slowly reverse to his youthful appearance. He even introduce himself as Shang Tsung, known as advisor and sorcerer to Emperor Shao Khan. Xayah sense something was off about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She scoffed. "Mages, you human choose serve the emperor." She said in sarcasm. Xodira spoken out as Xayah turned her attention to her, unfazed of how she knew her name, but at least she learned her name. Xayah keeps her guard up from those two, but she listens to Xidora answering her question. She rose her eyebrow that she will offer her a help, restoring her people. She crossed her arms. "I'm listening, Even if it means to take down those humans." She replied like she's interested in Xidora's offer.

Xayah
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

break their bodies
crush their spirits
but their souls are mine!

"i need souls" Shang Tsung simply said in answer to Xayah's observation to him but left it at that "plus this realm is outside the senses of those who ... i'd like to avoid, at least for now" he said before looking to one of the many skull decorations that made up the interior of Emperor Khan's palace and smirked with familiarity before his eyes wondered to a guard who was approaching "this had better be important" he said as the guard looked at him nervously "Goro has returned" "ah, good ... i will need the souls he collected to regain my strength for the tournament" "my lord ... he is dead" the guard said nervously as Shang Tsung glared at the man unamused, his face seemed to ripple and showed sunken shallow skin and eyes like a holocaust survivor before returning to normal "Goro ... is dead ... one of my strongest warriors ... whom i tasked to get as many human souls as he could obtain ... has been slain?" he said in a dangerously calm voice before extending his hand out and causing the guard's body to stiffen, unable to move "I NEED SOULS!" he said in a desperate and insane tone before opening his mouth widely and inhaling harshly, in an instant a green light came from out of the guard's mouth and into Shang Tsung's while the guard started to grow older into a shriveled corpse and then a pile of dust of the floor.
exhaling and cracking his neck, the Necromancer cracked his neck and composed himself "apologies, ladies ... it would appear i have a warrior to resurrect and a new warrior to send out on a mission"

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:43 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira looked as if she had a sour taste in her mouth mingled with complete glee it was a rather odd expression but when you had been an ancient deity and proceeded to see cruelty after so long it felt good to know your existence carried even though you wished for its own destruction at the same time,"Carry on comrade", she noted to Shang Tsung as he left,"Yes... the humans...", xodira said sofly shaking her head as if she gave xayah sympathy but mainly to clear her expression to focus on her mission,"We have issues keeping loyals servants here... don't mind Shang Tsung he has a contract which requires souls.. and as you well know some are very useless", she said moving toward the Lhotlan with ease as she smiled at her,"Now.. we dont ask much just some help getting rid of some..", she tapped her chin,"Humans.. you think you could help us with our situation? and in return..", a beautiful gleaming feather charm appeared in her hand it glowed radiantly, and xayah would be able to feel the immense power from it,"You and your lover can have all the power of Ionia at your finger tips you help take care of our pest.. and I help take care of yours", she replied in a soft voice.
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image
The Rebel

Shang Tsung respond to Xayah's question, she raised her eyebrow. Thinking back, she witnessed him consuming the green flame, it means the souls. The guards arrived, informed him about someone named Goro was dead. She even witnessed Shang Tsung inhaled and consumed the guards soul. Her yellow eyes were widen to witnessed the guards once there, now became the dust. He apologized, yet Xayah has no fear about the necromancer. "Okay, I admit that is impressive." She commented of his necromancy. She turned her attention to Xodira as she's listens to her. She gave the Raven feathered Lhotlan the offer, she and Rakan will have the power of Ionia back to take back from human, if she help them with the situation. Xayah looked at the gleaming feather, she can feel the immense power, it's the true wild magic Vastayan wants it back. She looked at Xodira as she smirked. "You have got yourself a deal, while I will look for Mieli (My love). He better not be partying with humans or Mu'takl (Blood Traitor)." She agreed the deal, but little does she know her path will be an error. Even she had to find Rakan.

Xayah
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira was glad that the easy manipulation went through so well and she managed to smile,"Of course..", was the reply,"I'll go on the search for Rakan and i'll have you help me on some intel on some humans", she then stood up from the table and chair. walking slowly into the center of the room she began to wave her hand over a large circle in its center and there showed a mirror image of Coruscant in which she began to explain to xayah what she would need,"This is a world in which magic is only found in very few.. they call it the force.. there is two side of the balance one dark and one light as there is in any form of nature", she explained,"I have a friend there he is a high rankign official he will help you.. I need intel on some pesky humans a certain human...", waving her hand again showed a red headed young man,"This is Simon Xanatos he is causing issues for me and my friend", she explained,"I think you can understand this arrogant human thinks he can use the force for his own interest and because of that there is disorder he is causing an inbalance in the force of this world", she smiled at her,"I will send you with some familiars they will help you on your path... seek out this man", she then showed senator Palptine,"He will assist you in your quest on getting the intel on simon.. and tell you what needs to be done with this arrogant human". gooey like substances crept from underneath xodira as 4 bodily familiars with white suits and guns stood near xayah looking like storm troopers,"I hope to see you have great success", she replied with glowing purple eyes as she snapped her fingers and a portal opened behind the vastayan she knew xayah was quick witty and good at gathering intel that is what the vastayan did in her previous world by looking through the memories of the woman, if anyone could be a good spy it would be her.
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image
The Rebel

Xidora agrees with Xayah's deal, she will help mysterious entity in exchange for pin point Rakan's location. Xayah looked at the mirror, showing the Coruscant, and Xidora explains about the world which the magic, but known as Force. Xayah placed her finger underneath her chin, it's definitely new because there are light and dark. It's worth checking it out, thankfully Xidora had a friend who will help her. However, Xidora warn Lhotlan about the scarlet hair young man named Simon Xanatos, she learned he uses his force for his own interest, creating unbalance. Xayah frowned, Simon must be taken down. "I will take care of this Simon, if I see him after your familiar give me more information about that human. If this Force is part of the wild, then he doesn't deserves it." She noted, and she will take care of Simon. She looked at the mirror again, showing the senator Palptine, he will be her assistance. She looked at Xidora again to see the Storm Troopers, but black goo substance. Xayah assumed those Storm Troopers are from Coruscant, it will help her blend in with her feather cloak disguise as cloak. She looked back from the portal that was opened. Xayah smirked. "I hope this mission will be success." She replied and turned around to walk towards the portal to Coruscant.

Xayah
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

Outworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas