Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:28 pm
User ImageAsh simply waited for the busted shirt to be handed to him, and once that happened he would take that and his little sewing kit to his bed to get to work. His oceanic blue eyes focused in as he dexterously began to repair it. His eyes perked up when his uncle shifted around rapidly. He looked between Aella and him for a bit and then shrugged and went back to his little operation. He had done quite a bit of ‘research’ the day before…so now that state of undress was…not spectacular to him anymore. He was numb to it, plus it was the intent that made moments…not just…underwear. “I guess he is a little sensitive. Though wouldn’t you,” he paused… “want to look if you think there attractive?” Ash thought for a moment…did Meph think Aella was ugly? Hmmm. He didn’t really think that so maybe not…he just didn’t…care at that moment. Oh well…back to fixing the shirt.

User Image"Told you. " Aella said and shrugged off the thin white cotton uniform shirt before tossing it to Ash, forgetting that the lace of her bra was somewhat sheer. Rationally, she knew it was lace, but Aella rarely stood around in lingerie and looked in the mirror. Most of the time she was fully clothed when she checked herself and from her vantage point it wasn't see through, so she had no idea that there was a hint of anything showing through the fabric. Instead, she slid off the bed and crouched on her hands and knees, looking around the floor for the lost button. It took a good handful of moments before her eyes spotted the tiny white cm gleam of smooth plastic all the way under her own bed which was pressed up against the wall. Aella crawled over to it and pressed her chest to the floor to reach as far as she could. Once again, the short length of her school girl skirt did her no favors. a** in the air, the dark material rode up the back of her things and played peek a boo with the half moons of her heart shaped buttocks and sweet lace panties. "I can't... reach it..." She was stretching as far as she could but she was still just one inch too short. "We might need to move the bed out."

User ImageDon't look. Don't look. Don't look. Nope, it was time for Mephitis to make the same mistake again. His eyes looking over towards Aella as she cried out that she couldn't reach the button. Those pink orbs growing wide as he immediately looked away again and started coughing. Honestly, he could only blame himself at this point but this was seriously getting on his nerves! He just started scooching over towards her while keeping his back turned, trying not to catch sight of her a** hiked up in the air again. "I can probably get it just move aside." He would probably just need to transform a bit to slip his long claw under and nab the button.

User ImageAsh had set the needle and thread in record time, entirely ready to perform the surgery on her attire when he realized he had no button. His face twisted with confusion as he opened Aella’s school shirt, turned it over, and flipped it upside down hoping that the button would fall loose from something. ”Where is the button?” what the hell was he supposed to do without that? Suddenly he heard Aella all the way over at her own bed. Oceanic eyes caught the sharp angle of her a** peeking out of her hiked school skirt as she tried to reach what he assumed was the button. That was crazy though, the button slinged that far? Still that wasn’t the issue. ”Well you obviously can’t while you’re advertising your a** for everyone, Your back is probably preventing you from going any further,” with an arch in her back, she likely found resistance from the lower bar of her bed hitting her lower lumbar spine. ”She can get it herself, she just has to…” Ash walked over and used a hand to shove her butt down to the floor, thereby removing any obstruction from her back so that she could army crawl deeper under the bed, ”get low…you see...get low...no step bro”

User Image"Mk." Aella intended to follow Mephs instructions but before she got a chance, Ash had given his own two cents on the situation. "I'M NOT ADVERTISING MY- oof" Her hips flopped down to the ground with a thunk, causing Aella to let out a out of a puff of air in the process. Still, she couldn't fit any further under the bed. She might have been tiny but her chest was making her just big enough to be wedged tight. "Your genius idea didn't help." Came the sarcastic drawl from under the bed followed by Aella attempting to scoot and shimmy backward to pull out.

User Image"Ash, just let m-" Mephitis jumped a little as he heard Ash suddenly push down upon Aella and a small thump emit from behind him. The blue-haired boy's head whipped around to finally look at the two. What he saw was absolutely ridiculous! Ash's hand right on Aella's a** forcing it down while Aella was STILL stuck underneath the bed, wiggling about. It wasn't just that though. Ash said something weird that drew a rather awkward look from his uncle. How was this guy even real!? How was he able to just touch another person's butt like that so casually and then say whatever THAT was. "Dude, what are you... Ash, let her up! Not cool." This guy really didn't think twice before he did something.

User ImageAsh’s features looked perplexed as Aella still could get herself deeper into the bottom of the bed. With the angular obstruction of her back removed, there wasn’t much that could possibly hinder her progression. Moments later Uncle Mephitis began chastising him, which he returned with an expression that said ~what did I do?~ “what do you mean not cool? With an arch in her back it was easily the most obstructive component working against her. How was I supposed to know there was another.” Again, Ash answered with a scientific perspective, but he helped Aella just as Meph had asked anyway. He would reach out for her arm and help her up, “I’m sorry, I thought it was your back that stopped you,” he apologized, sense muscular arms helping her to her feet. His attention went back to Meph. “I can lift the bed a little for you…unless their bolted down or something…”

User ImageAella brushed herself off as Ash helped her up from the floor. Though the hardwood wasn't exactly dirty looking, it apparently had more dust than was obvious to the naked eye. There was a light coating of gray all across her front. She rolled her eyes at Ash's response to Mephitis. God, to think one could get more virginal than dragon boy over there. She didn't think it was possible, but there they were. Her impression of the hot guy in a leather jacket and a black crotch rocket was completely shattered at this point. At least the dirt was coming off easily from her skin, just a couple quick bats and she was pretty clean. The same could not be said for her bra. The fine dust was sticking to the white lace. With one hand, Aella pulled the strap on her right breast tight, causing her supple flesh to strain over the edges while her other hand rubbed rigorously over the area where they peaked to try and get it out. No luck. She let out a frustrated sigh. Guess the few days Liam had gone was enough to make their floors dirty.

User ImageMephitis was trying his best to watch Aella out of the corner of his eye. As long as he didn't look at her, the young dragon could keep himself calm, cool, and collected. Well, that's what he thought at the very least but even just a side eye was enough to rile him up. So, when she finally pulled out from under the bed, he quickly threw himself under so he didn't have to look over her any longer... He quickly regretted that as he found how dusty it was. "Holy hell, Aella. You seriously need to clean this place. You could create a family of real bunnies with all this dust." Mephitis growled as he just pushed on and reached one arm out under the bed. Damn, just out of reach for him in human form. He gave a little shrug before focusing up and transforming his hand into a claw. The lengthy talons slowly pulling at the button as he squirmed about under the bed. "Got it. Just need to pull it a bit closer."

User ImageThis woman was…. Ash saw the eyeroll and shook his head. She was very much an edgy racoon, prickly and sensitive. He didn’t even push her down that hard. “I’ll get this place clean Uncle Meph, and I can,” Ash gestured to Aella’s bra as well as the rest of the clothes strewn between her bed and the closet. “Do laundry if she isn’t capable. Fold it all real nice and give her a taste of organization.” Ash’s attention shifted once his uncle confirmed that he had gotten the button. In a moment, Ash did a quick diagnostic on the bed…and then walked over to it, standing next to Meph and squating so that he could hook his fingers under the frame. Ash didn’t have super strength, but he was shredded, and it didn’t take much effort for him to lift it enough for Meph to easily be able to maneuver. ”There, that should help…” He mentioned. There was some consideration in the way he lifted it too, making sure he didn’t spill her clothes too much. All that occurred was a slight disturbance to her pile. Once Meph was free he set the bed down carefully and asked politely, ”Here, I got the button…” once given, he would go back to his bed and perform the surgery on her attire.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:34 pm
User Image
"Thanks." She said casually and crossed the room to her closet. Seeing as how the shirt was on it's way to being repaired, Aella decided she might as well go take a shower now and leave the boys to their own devices. She grabbed a towel hanging from the top of the closet's open bifold door where it had been slung over a corner and headed out into the common room, not even bothering to put on a shirt or cover up in any way.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:14 pm

"Oh, that's actually great, Ash. Thank you." Mephitis called out from under the bed. His words were quite sincere given how much easier that made things. His rather bulky body providing a few issues when it came to slipping back out but with Ash lifting up the bed he could just slide back. When he finally came out, he held the button up into the air triumphantly. "There! Now we can fix this whole... Where'd she go?" The young dragon blinked a few times as he looked around the room. Those pink orbs searching for a few seconds but never actually finding Aella. He just tilted his head to one side before holding out the button to Ash. "Well, uh... Thanks again? Hope this works out for you, Ash. If you need something, let me know. I'll make sure Deia doesn't find out where you are." With that, he stood up himself and started to leave the room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:14 pm
User Image

“Uhhh, I think she went to go take a shower,” Ash gestured to the door, but once Meph handed him the button he nodded in appreciation. ”I think it will..and…thanks…I mean that. I hope Moms doesn’t give you hell and if it gets too bad then…i donno I’ll think of something…Anyway uhh, take care uncle Meph.” Ash waved him off as he wandered to his bed. He had…a LOT of work to do today: fixing the shirt, folding the clothes, cleaning the floors, organizing the closet…Ash thought of it all, took a deep breath, and began working on it. Baby steps.  

LucaRominov

Dorm Shenanigans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces