Reply Medical and Detention
Nurse Office Day 2 C [DL]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:03 pm
User Image An interesting opportunity was budding and the chance to abuse it was approaching. An announcement to the Sakura students that flooded into the Rengoku campus was made towards the tail end of the day prior: A mandatory health assessment. Other senior students would likely spill the tea on this sort of thing, calling it a simple mental health questionnaire. The majority would deem the whole thing dull and uneventful...but Kalen planned a lot more than a counseling session for certain individuals. The next student was such a case: More Rides...or whatever her name was...Mor-El-ia Ri-dis Kalen remembered. He had assured her that her...'condition' could be addressed during this session...but perhaps he could ask her for some...help as well.

Students were instructed to knock on the door and wait for Mr. Weite to open it for them, guiding them in. The desk was fairly organized...but it had a thick stack of papers that had yet to be organized on one side. the rest of the office was kept in decent condition, perhaps credited to the excessive amount of paper work Kalen was still tasked with as a newer teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:17 pm
User Image

Morelia hadn’t missed the announcement about the mandatory mental health assessment. It seemed like perfect timing considering she’d asked about the nurse’s office hours. He seemed far too young to be any kind of actual teacher, and that made her suspicious, however she was also out of many of the ointments she had previously made. The destruction of Sakura had seen to that.

Whatever the case was, she needed to see if he was going to be a friend or foe. His position as a teacher made him worth the time. Knocking on the door, she waited patiently to be asked in. The itching on her face hadn’t gotten worse but it hadn’t gotten better. Warm washcloths weren’t helping speed up the process like usual, and she attributed that to the higher-than-normal levels of stress she was dealing with.

Although Mr. Weite had told her that her issues could be addressed, nothing else had worked before, and she didn’t think anything else would. It would take a miracle and then some.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:24 am
User Image Ahh yes, it was time. Kalen jumped at the sound of the door tapping and made his way over. There was an audibly clink as the door handle turned, followed by the door swinging inward. ”Morelia, welcome,” Kalen, unlike before, was dressed in a white lab coat and black slacks. Even then, however, his musculature tested the fabric of it all. ”Please come in and have a seat,” Upon entering, the first the sorceress might notice was the display of fluids in various vehicles on the table. All of which were in a case of sorts with a foam interior with appropriately sized cutouts to insure there was no jostling of the materials. There was a syringe with a needle guarded by a plastic cap in one corner, a small vial in another corner, and centered were some packaged squares and some swabs. Beyond that, the room was pretty immaculate: there were bookshelves, a filing cabinet, a laptop plugged into the desk that sat adjacent to the open case.

”How have things been? OH! Did you end up finding the gardens?” The nursing instructor asked the young girl as he gestured to the chair facing his desk. He would then walk around to the otherside, assuring the girl that he was paying attention to her response.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:02 pm
color=#D87093
User Image

Although he looked more professional, there was still something about Mr. Weite that she couldn’t fully trust. “Thank you for having me.” As she walked past him into the room, she couldn’t discern his true manner. Even coming into the room, it felt sterile as if there was nothing living nearby. That was unsettling.

“Things have been fine, thank you. I’ve found the gardens, though one of the abandoned greenhouses has been getting most of my attention. As reputable as this school is supposed to be, I am surprised that certain things have fallen into disrepair. Then again, I’m sure keeping powered-up, hormonal teenagers from killing each other is more of a higher priority,” she said dryly.

“I don’t want to waste your time, so I’ll be straight with you. I need to make a natural version of neosporin. A lot of it. However there is not enough space here for me to grow everything I need in a timely manner. If I provide you with a list, can you get the rest of the ingredients for me?” Before he bothered answering, she produced a short list: unrefined shea butter, hemp seed oil, colloidal oatmeal, raw honey, vegetable glycerine, and allantoin. The quantities that she was asking for seemed outrageous but they would make sense momentarily. “I can grow the plants that I need, and I will provide money for the things that I need help getting.”

Morelia stood up and lifted the hem of her skirt to her upper thighs. “I cannot heal this, so if you have suggestions, I am all ears.” Her thighs were covered in thick tree bark which stopped right above her knees. “This does not itch, but in the winter, it is especially painful.” Her thighs were the results of traumatic years as a child soldier. “If this cannot be healed, truly, then I would like to find a better way to live with this. And no, I cannot cut off my limbs and regrow them. The thought has crossed my mind but it is not possible.” She lowered her skirt and sat back down in the chair, teal eyes staring at the man across the desk.

“As for my face, the wounds are healing at a much slower pace than normal. All I need today is some vaseline. I can mix it with yellow evening primrose and be fine. I also need to discuss my upcoming birthday.”

Morelia looked at her hands and then smoothed out her skirt as she sat there. “My birthday is the first of May. It is quickly approaching and several things may or may not happen. The one thing that is certain is that once I turn 18, I will grow my ‘crown of thorns’. It’s a painful and permanent process. I’d prefer to stay outside and away from my roommates - I would appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone that I would be out after curfew. I won’t be far, but I don’t want to disturb those that will be sleeping.”

“The second thing that will happen is that The Family will try to come for me. It sounds melodramatic but it’s not. As an adult, I am the successor to the Emerald Hand unless they kill me before I accept the Council’s offer. The offer comes five days after my birthday. I would appreciate you telling me about any suspicious activity that you think might benefit me. I cannot skip my classes, but if you see anything or smell anything strange, I would appreciate a heads up. I am not expecting any visitors - anyone who says otherwise is lying and should be killed on the spot.”

Morelia sounded demanding but she was just trying to be matter of fact. “What can I do for you in return?”  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:17 pm
User Image Holy mother of god did this student have an abundance of requests and concerns. Kalen had anticipated one issue, but was so quickly dog piled with a large array of other concerns and needs in regards to this young little bog witch. ”As sad as it is, you aren’t wrong,” he managed to answer when she initially detailed the difference in priority between monitoring the power charged children more so than the…minor facilities like the green house. Though, Kalen found it odd, seeing as this institution had money to spare for little things like that; Shame really…though at the end of the day little things like that hardly made a difference to the man. Hell, even her biological struggle meant very little to him seeing as it was simply a means for him to worm his way into using her for his own gain. But alas, he still had to play the part of the altruist…wait what?

She needed things from him? Kalen tilted his head to the side curiously and was just about to ask what she needed…seeing as she had just exposed her intentions regarding the neosporin. Before he could ask, however, she had already produced a list with outrageous quantities. ”Oh…” the man scratched his head through the messy curls. He could get her these items, but it would take some time to get this much of them. The man was doing the math in his head regarding both the rate at which he could receive these quantities as well as why she would need such an abundance of it…but before he could reach any clarity the student stood up and exposed her thighs. As a ‘medical’ figurehead, exposure of one’s flesh was no real concern. It did not make him bashful in the slightest…in fact it made him more curious…especially since she said it hurt her in the winter, verbal evidence that this was a chronic condition from some past trauma.

“Interesting…” Kalen mused to himself, scratching the underside of his chin. He had anticipated a much smaller surface area of wood-like scale to deal with, and it was starting to look like the best solution would be an intravenous intervention. That way, the solution would circulate through the body and quickly manage all sites affected by this ‘defense mechanism’...or so that was what Kalen suspected it to be. Then she mentioned cutting off her limbs and the futility behind it. Kalen waved her off, ”The healing of amputations is still a draining process for those who can accomplish it, so it would never be my first choice to consult.” The man leaned more to look at her thighs, estimating how much solution he would need before she flattened her skirt. The man quickly went to check the syringe once more…confirming the medication, its concentration, and its amount. In fact, he may have to increase the concentration slightly.

Quickly, Kalen shot up and took the syringe with him to one of the book shelves, in which he fiddled with something…which created a click, followed by a whooshing of air from beneath the bookcase. The case seemed to pop out of the wall slightly. The man then grabbed the side and opened the hidden door, revealing a pristine little lab behind it. This was also where he kept access to a larger computer system that was…well…not technically necessary for this storage room, but she would likely not know that. ”I’m still listening, so keep going,” Kalen assured her as he walked in.

The next bits of information took a rather grim turn…one that required her to stay off campus grounds for awhile and the other that hinted at some serious danger. How…very interesting. ”I’ll write you a few overnight forms and deliver them to the principal myself. Don’t worry, there are many beings that go through…volatile transformations so that shouldn’t be asking for too much….AHA! There we go." Kalen made quick work of his adjustments and walked out of the room with not only the other syringe, but also another in his newly gloved hands.

He walked back over to the young woman, setting the syringes in the sterile box the first was in momentarily as he pulled out a flat folded paper from another slot in the box, and began carefully unfolding it, making sure not to touch the sterile field on the inside. After setting it down on his desk, he then placed his two doses of medication on the table. ”OK! Now I'm ready, that was quite a bit of an information dump, but I'm tracking. Uhh, Let’s start with these…Emerald Hand fellows. You're lucky that I am also part of this school security team…though not really advertised as such. I worked as a combat medic before this gig you see,” Kalen lied, but the combat part wasn’t too far off. He definitely had seen enough combat to stack a very sizable body count, ”that being said, if you leave enough information for me…then I assure you that myself…and those I work with, will ensure that you’re safe. No payment required. Trust me, you’re in good hands.” Kalen nodded and then picked up one of the needles.

”Now I know you wanted vaseline, but this here…this here should be enough to help both points of epidermal scale. You see, I did my research, and many of those attuned to nature have displayed similar conditions. In more scientific terms, there is a neurological reaction that comes from the sympathetic nervous system that causes a release of hormones or other communication based cells to trigger a change in the indeterminate cells in the epidermis and dermal layer of the body…and this here is a formula that both attempts to detach any enzymes that may have triggered that change or ‘mute’ any chemical or biological variables…AND it’s a little charged with magic to speed up the already impressive infusion time of IV medications…though, that’s the thing.”

Kalen sat on the edge of his desk, on the side Morelia was on. The best results will come from a Jugular IV, meaning right in the neck, through the bark. You see I can get past it…but if there are nerve endings under there it might hurt just a tad…but not for long. I laced these bad boys with a bit of numbing agent for the poke…and after the procedure we can talk about your…uhhh..grocery list,” Kalen sighed and smiled, ”All i need is your consent, and we can move into the procedural part.”  
Medical and Detention

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games