Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:10 am
Red Gypsy

Veresia got comfortable glancing around the room and finding it very simple and… tasteful. Fitting for someone like him, and turned her attention back to Griz when he came in the view delightful, but was torn between the fact that he had an injury and the blade he handed her which made her look at it with interest before she shifted to he demon form and simply took the gauze he had and assisted with bandaging his wound his off hands lightly fiddling with the blade “quite a gift he gave you, a weapon from a time that is… sour for us war demons, unfortunately the group was a black mark on the demon realm, to be given such a gift is a testament of one’s abilities as a warrior, few have the privilege of having acknowledged” Veresia paused as she looked over to see a maid come in with food on a cart and looked at him with amusement “let’s finish getting you patched up so you can get something to eat” she stopped fiddling with the blade sheathing it and putting it aside so that she could utilize her secondary hands to finish the patch of his wound.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:03 am
Wolfe Garm
I'm preparing this here so that they can be on the move when the time is right.

Griz was a little shocked when she started helping him with the bandages but he covered it fairly quickly, giving a shrug of one shoulder when she described the meaning of the blade, "Lareth never explained it. But that does explain why he might have been a bit shocked when Pops told him that I'd taken out about half of them personally," he admitted simply, though he did understate the whole thing.

He did his best to ignore the maid as she pushed the cart in and froze at the sight of him without a shirt on but he finally had to growl at her to get her to leave, "Damn, I hate that..." he growled out as Veresia finished tying off the bandage and allowed him to step away to lift the cover from the cart.

The sight there raised his eyebrows. Apparently, they'd prepared him the best parts of half a deer and set up a plate for Veresia as well, "But they've gotten better at sending food in, I'll admit..." he shrugged one shoulder again before passing over her plate and sitting with the cart in front of him.

As he started eating, he considered the demon across from him and gave a soft sigh partway through eating, sitting back for a temporary break, "I was fine just fighting the bastards until they went for the school. The cubs were hiding in there. Some of them got out into the basement but..." he admitted to her and shrugged again, "I lost my temper for a little bit... When I came to, I was in the middle of a pile of demon bodies in bear form, gnawing on an arm," he added, looking a little bashful over that one

It wasn't that often that he blacked out like that and it embarrassed him every time it happened. Mainly because he never knew what he did when it happened and he knew how dangerous his bear could be.

He kept his eyes on his meal as he went back to work on it and turned it into a finished meal in short order. He hadn't been kidding about being hungry...

He turned his head and noticed that the maid had left the door open and frowned as he overheard someone in the hallway talking about a redheaded bear with silver poisoning in the courtyard. It didn't take him long to place that one and he moved the cart to the side and started moving towards the courtyard, "Ginger..." he growled, silently wondering what had happened to the sweet redhead that most of the Den had adopted as a little sister....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash