~Welcome to the Realm of Pantheons~

This realm was inspired by the show, Vikings on the History Channel and one of my recent favorite shows (if you haven't seen it yet, it's on hulu when this post came out PLEASE WATCH IT! lol). The idea came about when I was watching the show and thought to myself how Norse Mythology and Greek Mythology are similar and how they would react when two mythology followers collide. With that, Vallahiem was born! This realm will be split up in two continents, giving a large space for people to travel and live within the realm. The two continents will be split with regular posts and "Sticky" posts, just to keep things simple.

In the sticky continent is Hanstheim, Continent of Norse Mythology Followers. A land that is filled with Warriors, Farmers, and Kingdoms that'll have plenty of activities to be involved in from having feasts in great halls to places to grab yourself some mead. There are mountains that reach higher than the clouds and are covered and make things tougher to travel to different kingdoms without a longboat.

The regular post continent is Theras, Continent of Greek Mythology Followers. Though their warriors are fierce, they are more strategic and more wealthy. Their kingdoms are large and with plenty of defenses that'll keep Hanstheim's Longboats from entering their rivers without some trouble. Theras has better lands for farming and is quite large with great plains.

I truly hope you all enjoy the realm and I can't wait to join you all in the next RAID~!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.