Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:52 am
User Image
Kalveira hadn't particularly been keeping track of how long she had been following this snake for, but it hadn't really mattered to her, honestly. It had to have been the biggest snake she had ever seen in her life, and she was so incredibly curious to see what it was doing and where it might be going. The mostly dark-coloured lioness wasn't sure if it had noticed her yet or not, but she supposed if it had that it was just pretending not. Or just didn't care either way. That was also possible. And even besides it being the biggest snake she had ever seen, it was also the strangest colours- a brilliant orange fading off into a dull tan, with blue stripes, and emerald eyes.

Kal was not a young lioness, necessarily, but neither was she an old lady by any means. In all of her experiences with other creatures as she wandered the vast open areas, she had found some extremely interesting adventures had come from following the strangest of them all. So, that was what she had taken to this day. It was a reasonably pleasant day, not too hot due to plenty of large fluffy clouds floating across the sky, offering frequent breaks from the heat of the African sun beating down. The snake had led her into a brush area, littered with trees and bushes, full of birds and other small animals skittering and flittering about. She blinked away a fly that had just landed, and as she looked up for a moment at the sky, the snake disappeared from her line of sight once again.

Her tail swayed behind her, stiffening slightly as her attention was honed in. Since she had been following it for quite a while (she figured), this wasn't the first time it had managed to slip out of her vision, so she knew that she could track it down again pretty quickly. Though, she briefly thought there was a louder rustling than that produced by the small creatures nearby, and her large round ears flicked back and forth as she paused for a moment before continuing on to regain surveillance on her new subject.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:15 pm
Sareibear

Chimba was not up to much, as was his normal. He liked to walk at a leisurely pace, having no place to be and no place to return to. It was a wanderer's life for him, but so far it suited him well. He was not the type to prefer isolation, of course, rather sociable when he had the chance to be, but it also did not bother him to be alone. Actually, very little bothered him at all. He was as easy as the rolling sands he originated from, though they seemed far behind him by now.

Maybe he would circle back to them again, some day.

He thought he saw a flash of color nearby, and turned his head curiously. He was not paying attention to where he was walking, though he could see he was now in a bushy area, with nice trees and comfortable looking grass that he could easily see himself taking his next nap in. He also spotted a lioness that seemed to be on the hunt, frowning and pausing in his heavy plodding along as to not ruin whatever it was she was trying to do. If it was a rabbit or something fast, hunting it would be tough with a big interloper to cause noise.

"Sorry," he whispered, just to make sure she knew he was not trying to mess anything up. Of course, he said it loud enough to be heard.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 pm
Lithiasaur

In her preoccupation, the lioness was slightly surprised to hear a voice from nearby, and she jumped a bit as she turned and laid her gaze upon a large male. Curious, but he didn't seem like he'd make trouble. In fact, he really seemed to be quite aloof upon first impression. He was neat looking, a rather intriguing shade of soft violet. She had certainly seen other lions with bright markings upon them, but he was unique thus far. It made her think of flowers she had passed in some places.

"Hey did you see a big snake over that way?" She had a deep and smoky voice, and she stood taller and lifted her chin a little as she spoke to him in order to enunciate. There wasn't any concern about scaring anything off really, but she appreciated the effort either way.

"I've been following it for a while and I'd like not to lose it. Free entertainment and all, you know." Kalveira chuckled softly for a moment, lifting a brow slightly at the lion. In all likelihood, this break in the case meant it would get away, but in trade for some real company, she wouldn't dare complain.

"You weren't following it as well, were you? Do you want to? It can't be that far and it's easy to spot..." she teased, grinning mischievously and showing some teeth. Her bright eyes were fixed on him and she tilted her head slightly, stealing a glance about.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:34 am
Sareibear

Chimba swished his tail behind him, seeing the rainbow blotched lioness jump and wincing a bit at his failure to be quiet and subtle. He was just trying to warn her he was there, perhaps to avoid spooking her, but he failed entirely in that. Of course, thinking about it now, speaking rather loudly, even in a whisper, was probably not a good way to go about being quiet.

He would ponder a new method later.

For now, he smiled lazily at her, then stood there, smiling, for a long moment as her question registered in his head.

"A snake?" He looked around, not immediately spotting anything of the sort, and shifting his gaze back to her in mild confusion. Should he be worried about a giant snake? He did not like those things, as slithery as they were. "Oh, no, I wasn't following anything. But I can help you look for it if you'd like. I suppose asking what it looks like would be pointless. Probably long, unpleasant, scaley?" He turned his head around and started to pad around quietly, looking this way and that in an attempt to find the lost snake.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 pm
Lithiasaur

Kal found this lion quite funny. His smile was funny, but it was nice. He seemed to be a little lost in thought for a moment.

"Oh no, it's not unpleasant at all, in fact, it's quite strange and beautiful." The lioness was clearly excited, it was written all over her face. "It's a bright colour, not too hard to spot. Orange, with some tan and blue! I've seen some weird animals, lemme tell ya, but this one gets a top of the list spot!" She realized she was probably beginning to ramble, and caught herself before she went overboard gushing about the snake.

Truth be told she had really been enjoying watching the strange bright reptile. "If you don't liiiiike snakes, then I wouldn't seek your assistance in locating it. I wouldn't want you to get scared." Kal chuckled, teasing the lion. She had to wonder if he really found them as nasty as he made it sound. It wasn't a mean snake as far as she could tell, in fact, it seemed not to give a care she had been around.

"I mean I'm not in a state to refuse perfectly fine company, so if you'd like to pal around, I'm sure we could get up to something!" Kal turned to face him fully and gave a small laugh. She was always happy to make a new acquaintance or friend, since she loved to wander and it was always nice to have a companion or friends to go see.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:19 pm
Sareibear

The very chill lion nodded his big head, fluffy mane billowing a bit with the movement. He was nothing if not relaxed, that much was certain. There had never been anything in his life that required him to react with more than mild interest. Wandering aimlessly, as it turned out, allowed him to avoid a lot of drama and angst. As far as he knew, the world was a very chill place, minus a few sore spots.

But a little rest, or warm sunning spots, tended to erase sore spots anyway.

"Orange? That is bright," Chimba chuffed contentedly, though he had not spotted the thing himself. Unless he was focused on hunting, when his stomach was rumbling and he had no choice, he was not really the most observant lion around. Even he was surprised he had not been attacked or killed by now, but luck seemed to be on his side. Or no one was interested in him. Either way.

"I can help you look for it," he rumbled easily, "I don't mind. I imagine it's gotten pretty far by now, eh? So pal-ing around will have to happen, anyway. Which is fine by me. Though I do not have much experience in it."

He paused for a long time, staring at her, then past her, thoughtfully for more than a moment.

"I think I might be boring."  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas