Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)
Prelude to the Dark One - A Side RP Arc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:13 am
Hey guys I got some interesting and exciting news for you! After some talk that went down in the Discord I got the idea to run a smallish Side RP board exclusive arc to reveal the backstory of not only the rise of the old Dark One of Master Mission lore but also the backstory of several of the Grand Masters and other events that led up to the War of the Elements, which will soon enough be very relevant to a main guild arc. Consider this as preparing the ground for that future arc. [Note all the events in these RPs take place several thousand years ago.]

The way I'll be doing it I'll run several RPs, named 'chapters', detailing a certain point of time in the past prior to the Dark One's rise. I'll ask people to join these RPs as a new character unique to and completely contained to that time (if you want to ever throw hints of their existence in the past in the present time that's fine but really they are meant to be largely inconsequential and throwaway).

The first chapter I'll be running will be Chapter of Grass. If you wish to participate in this RP you will need to design a character that is based around one or several of the following traits:

-Grass Channeler
-Grass Hybrid
-Water Channeler
-Water Hybrid
-Poison Channeler
-Normal Human
-Alola Native
-Hoenn Native
-Doctor
-Merchant
-Soldier

These are mostly ideas to give you a start and you're not completely constrained to them. We can discuss the details of your character further on Discord.

So if you would like to be part of this future Side RP please post here as a 'sign up' (so I don't forget you) and then contact me on Discord concerning your character's design.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:40 am
I'd like to throw my hat in. Thinking of paying homage to a character I tried to make during Tails's reign that got basically shot down by one of his admins despite me getting Tails's direct permission to make the character.

Specifically, I'm signing up for the following:

> Grass Channeler
> Doctor

I'm half-tempted to make a second character that's one of Terashi's ancestors, but I'll only do it if the relevant slots aren't taken. And if taking more than one character is even allowed for this experiment. Specifically:

> Soldier
> Normal Human  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 pm
This looks really interesting and gives me ideas, so sign me up! I'll send you a DM soon. Just for reference though, my character idea would fit into:

> Poison Channeler
> Hoenn Native  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:01 pm
My character's already been discussed in Discord but they'll cover:
>Hoenn Native
>Merchant  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash