Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Strength and Time (Sorentia, Pari, & dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:36 pm
“A flame-thrower is heavy.” Sorentia complained as the moved her arms trying to relieve the strain. “I need to work even more on this upper body strength.” She had been doing strength training for over half a year now. But after a long day of training it didn’t feel like enough. You are doing wonderfully. Riamsoth was all encouragement and support. “We will be going up soon into actual thread fall, I can’t afford to be weak.” Sorentia was worried she would falter when it really mattered.

Mr Cheri
Start for you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:02 pm
"I'm glad I don't have to wield them," Pari put in, with evident relief. "... But firestone bags aren't anything to scoff at either," she commiserated. Ugh. Upper body strength was definitely not her strongest point. She didn't envy Sorentia, who had to carry around a flamethrower during Threadfall and follow her wingleader's commands. It was definitely not something she'd want to do. Keeping an awareness of what was going on in the air around them was hard enough.

Do we have to work harder? Mesosinth asked, craning her head curiously around to observe her rider. The prideful little green was a handful on the best of days, and Pari wasn't sure what type of day they were looking at, here. Galaith's could help you with your exercises, Mesosinth suggested, which immediately made Pari blush.

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 3:13 pm
“At least I don’t have to throw my flamethrower.” Sorentia agreed. “I doubt I could do that without hurting myself…I don’t have great aim.” She admitted sheepishly. “I wonder how many games Weyrlings have thought of over the years to practice their aim.” Certainly they had done some of them in lessons. But there surely were more. Maybe there were records of them in old lesson guides. Would she be able to look them up or were those restricted records? But she was digressing in her own head. What was Pari saying?

Maybe you could just ask? Riamsoth pointed out. A game sounds nice. What do you think Meosinth? Would a game to strengthen our riders be a good time? Riamsoth began musing on what sort of game all four of them could play.

Mr Cheri

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff