Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Shop Pack] The Coven of the Pale Raven (The Forest)
[PRP] Purple is nothing special [ Crystal Clarity/Sideeye ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:52 pm
User Image Crystal Clarity was having one of those days. His head was killing him so he sought solace in the darkness of the back of his mother's den. The darkness and coolness of the cave was nice against his white and brown marked coat. Against the even cooler air of the autumn season, Clarity liked here better. Cracking an eye open he looked towards the entrance of den as if to see if anyone was coming, he had thought he heard paws against the floor.

With paws on his head as if it were going to help, he shifted his hindquarters around to watch the entrance. Sometimes he wished he weren't born with the seer power, it seemed to cause more trouble then anything else. The favoritism from his mother, while she had hoped for a true seer daughter, he seemed to be the next best thing. Grumbling to himself as he squeezed his eyes shut against the light from the outside world.

"Can't I have just one headache free day for once? I'd love to go outside and play." This he muttered to himself, while Clarity did get to go out more then he thought. It was just that these headaches came on sometimes unexpectedly and left him a curled up ball. "What really makes this so special? Pain is hardly something to be excited about.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:49 pm
Kesmi

User Image

Crystal Clarity wasn't just imagining paw steps.

Side Eye paused just outside the entrance of the den after hearing the voice from within. The mostly brown pup moved into the entrance to the familiar sight of his eldest brother laying upon the floor, paws over his head. Of his siblings, Crystal Clarity was by far his favorite; despite being the source of contention between their mother. Some might think Side Eye should despise his brother for the favor their mother showed him. Side Eye instead valued Crystal Clarity for the equality he showed. It wasn't Crystal Clarity, but his mother whom he blamed for the favoritism she showed.

He turned his head slightly to regard his brother with a warm red eye.
Headache again? Do you want a snowpack? He murmured softly. Often Side Eye found himself willingly staying with his brother during these episodes. It was a time when he could give a little bit back to his older brother who normally needed no help.

WC: 166  

magnadearel

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:03 am
Clarity gave a struggled chuckle that made him wince as he moved his paws from his head. Opening his eyes he looked at Side whom was always at his side in these times. Looking up at that warm colored eye, an ear twitched against the twinge on that side of his head, his purple eye closing as well. "Always a headache. Sometimes I wonder if I need a whole snow pile to lay in." He chuckled again that made his head twinge a little more before easing off. "Sometimes I wonder why I was born with this curse. It certainly does no one any favors."

While his comment was true to a point, their mother favored him over them all to a point. Clarity hated it, though shared what 'spoils' he could with his siblings, giving more to Side Eye then the rest that had slightly more favor. His just younger brother and sister were right beneath him in Favor to their mother. He wished sometimes she would take them more then him. "If there were a way to ease these aches, I would feel better. Getting rid of them all together would be very much the blessing." He paused glancing up at the ceiling of their home den.

"Think gouging out this purple eye of mine would help?" Clarity tossed the idea as a casual joke as he wouldn't really try and remove the eye. It wouldn't make the pain go away, it was in his blood after all and that is what made things worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:56 am
Kesmi

He could tell the headache was pretty bad today for his brother. Side Eye was quiet for a moment then stepped back out. Quickly he gathered snow and wrapped the pack into leaves and carried it back in. His brother would get wet fur as it melted, but hopefully it helped the headache. I doubt making your whole body cold would help your head. Side Eye set the snow pack on top of Crystal's head. He sat nearby, close but not too close.

I don't know. I haven't seen that the females get headaches like yours though, the young pup said thoughtfully. Their mother certainly never seemed to have problems. Side Eye wondered why that was. He listened to Crystal Clarity complain and wished he could offer a solution. Without having headaches himself, it was neigh impossible for him to tell if something worked or not.

Do you want me to get the healer? Perhaps they could make a potion to help. It was the best he could offer at the moment. Side Eye mulled the joking question seriously. While he didn't think it would help, though he couldn't put his paw on why, he would do what his brother asked. If you wanted me to, I would, but I really think the healer would be better for that.

WC: 219

(cold)
(warm)  

magnadearel

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:42 pm
A shaky chuckle escaped the pup as he listened to his brother retreat and return again. The coolness of the snowpack on his head did make things a little more bearable. Opening both eyes this time, though his left eye still squinted ever so slightly. Wasn't intentional, but as the headache started to ebb away he was able to open it fully. "While that is true, but it could always be fun to toss at each other." Clarity said with a wide grin, as his tail dusted the ground behind him.

"Also I don't think Mom would like it if we removed the purple. She's upset enough for not getting the daughter she wanted." This made him roll his eyes and look off to the side from the corner of them. "One would think she would just be happy with just having kids. Not what the outcomes would be." Frowning now, Clarity laid his head between his paws. "I just don't understand, might never understand what is so special with the color purple. Sure it is pretty and has some meaning to it, but really. Its just a color."

There was a time when Clarity was excited to have something none of his siblings had. Something that made his mother treat him like he was special. But as the months grew longer and he grew up more. The distances that grew between him and the others made it clear that what he had wasn't special enough. And the treatments that were shown towards his youngest brother made him feel that this 'special' treatment he was getting wasn't worth others' pain. No, Crystal Clarity made up his mind that, purple or not, no one was more special then all them. Even Side Eye, the brother their mother did little to nothing with.

Losing himself in his own thoughts, Clarity almost forgot what was being said, there was the comment of females not having headaches and finding a healer to gain a potion. Snapping back to reality, he glanced at Side Eye, the cold pack on his head was starting to steadily melt and water dropped through his fur leaving trails as the drops raced for the ground.

"From what I had heard, my headaches are a result to an under developed seer ability. Females have better control over their abilities and we males don't... Or something like that anyways. A blessing for females, a curse for we males." He was starting to sound gloomy, he wondered if there was a way to help ease these without needing potions and snow packs.

"I have noticed some have birds following them around. Wonder what that is about." Clarity voiced openly, looking at his brother if he had any idea.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:58 pm
Kesmi

He could tell the ice pack was slowly helping as his brother was gingerly able to open both eyes. Side Eye gave a snort followed by a delicate shudder. Only his brother would think throwing snow would be fun Then we'd both be cold and wet. Maybe having that purple eye knocked something loose inside Clarity's head? Side Eye knew he would not appreciate being cold and wet, not matter how much fun he had before. If his brother wanted to do it though, he would put up with it.

Side Eye considered how their mother might react to the loss of a purple eye. Poorly would probably be an understatement.
However, if she does have a female seer she'll probably dote upon her and leave you alone. Would that be any consolation for Crystal Clarity? Maybe. The pup smiled to himself as Clarity rambled on about eye color. You see with a clarity she does not.

Do you think if you tried to develop it, that it would help the headaches?
Side Eye asked his brother curiously. If it was underdeveloped then the answer was to develop it as the females had. Being left to his own devices more often than not by their mother, the pup had the opportunity to observe more than his eldest brother. He looked interested at the change of subject. Those are their familiar spirit. I heard some had to go out on a quest to get theirs. It's always a bird.

WC: 248

(cold)
(warm)  

magnadearel

[Shop Pack] The Coven of the Pale Raven (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games