Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Midgar (Realm of Final Fantasy VII Remake)
Train Graveyard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Originally used during the construction of Midgar, this area has since become a junkyard for old and abandoned trains. Strong winds make the rusting carriages creak and groan, and odd high-pitched sounds echo over the area.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:08 pm
Zack Fair

User Image

"If you want to be a hero..."

The portal pushed both Zack and Cloud out as they both fell backward with the slight skid. Cloud slowly got up and placed his iron blade back, not understand about Genesis, "What the h*ll was Genesis up to?" he asked Zack as he got up and placed his buster sword back after he twirled it. He thought the same, but he knows Genesis' abilities as magic swordsman, "Genesis is confusing, and honestly I don't understand why he sees Valencia as waste of time," he replied as he stated about Valencia, "You are talking about Valencia Drkslayer," Genesis voice spoken out that alerts two Ex-SOLDIERS, they look to their right, and there he was sitting on top of ruin train. Before they can draw their large sword, but Genesis send his lightning to knock both swords away. This caught them off guard as the swords were sent flying and stabbed on the junk piles, "That woman is nothing, but waste of space. Let me ask you Ex-SOLDER 1st Class, Zack Fair, how did you know her?" he added about Valencia was nothing, but waste of space, then ask Zack how does he know her. Zack frowned, "I saw her at Coliseum, and I didn't know she knew Sephiroth, until Aerith and I overheard her said his name. We met again in person, and she told me how she met you, Angeal, and Sephiroth, and Angeal suggested Sephiroth for her," he replied how he met Valencia. Genesis shook his head, "Like Sephiroth mentoring Valencia, and Angeal mentoring you. Since Angeal is gone and you have inherited his will and honor, it will be quite ironic if Sephiroth pass his masamune to her and carry his will," he said in mocking tone. Zack and Cloud glared at Genesis, "No! She will never do that!" Cloud protested his ideal, "You don't know Valencia! She will never do anything to lose her honor," Zack shouted at Genesis. Genesis smirked as he stood up, "Heh, Angeal would say something like that to defend the honor. I will let you two go and run around, Sephiroth might already know where I sent you," he noted to Zack that Angeal would say something to defend the honor. Zack and Cloud were left confused when Genesis let them go, yet warn them that Sephiroth might know where they will be gone to. Two mercenaries picked up their sword and sheath it, however Genesis spoken out to Zack, "Zack, if you ever see her, tell her not to become a prisoner from LOVELESS. I would suggest her to carry Angeal's honor and dreams," he told Zack to deliver a message to Valencia to not become a Prisoner from LOVELESS, but carry Angeal's honor. Zack looked at him suspiciously, "Why are you letting us go? You are Warrior of the Chaos," he pointed out, "The Goddess told me I have a lot to learn, so who know I am loyal to Chaos or not," he replied to Zack before he flew off. He and Cloud watched the black feathers fall, reminded them of Sephiroth's presence from their hallucination. Two mercenaries looked at each other, Cloud looked around, "We will worry about Genesis later, but this area said to be haunted. Luckily I can navigate it and leave this whole train graveyard before Sephiroth finds us," he suggested to leave this train graveyard and rumored to be haunted. Zack didn't seems to worried, so he smiled at his friend, "Lead the way Cloud," he said cheerfully, Cloud let out his rare smile and they grabbed their sword and sheath to their back. They start pace to travel around the train graveyard.

"... You need to have dreams and honor"

OOC:

Zack

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Midgar (Realm of Final Fantasy VII Remake)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games