Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 am
Participants: magnadearel, Whoan

User ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 am
A couple days prior the stallion had gone off to find the perfect spot and get things set up. Now everything was in place. Veslorurn had decided today would be a wonderful night to take his lady on a date. He’d made sure to send the kids all out on errands, so they could sneak away at the end of the day. He knew Char would love it.

As the sun set, the crimson stallion approached his beloved with a coy look. “Charn my dear. Would you be so kind as to join me this night?” He knew she also loved mystic and mystery. There was no better way to pique her curiosity.

(WC: 113 )

Charnette was busy plotting new pranks to try when her mate gave her a come-thither look that immediately caught her attention. He was clearly up to something and it made her skin tingle gently in delight. Still she wasn’t about to go for every bait laid before her right away. “But my love, it’s getting dark out.” She pointed her nose towards the sunset. Pretty from what she could see through the thick trees.

The blue mare wondered what he’d cooked up this time. Something interesting for sure! But she wouldn’t give the game away just yet. Charn faked a soft yawn. “I was looking forward to cuddling inside with you.”

(WC: 111)  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 am
He smiled as she played hard to get. Now it was time for his ace in the hole; to perk her interest even higher. “Indeed it is. It shall be perfect for us to slip away. The kids might be back soon and see us and wonder.” Veslo chuckled. “We have many fine sons. I wouldn’t mind a few daughters.”

“Come away my darling!” He whispered in her ear, then reared and trotted into the growing night. Veslo went a little ways, then paused to see if she was following. He laughed as she caught up, then led her to a field. “Sit, sit,” he encouraged over her protests.

(WC: 109 )

Slip away? She couldn’t help her ears perking in interest. He did have something planned, the scoundrel. The thought of their children spotting them slinking away in the night made her giggle. She hoped one of her sons would someday bring a nice mare or even stallion home. So far they were content to be bachelors. “Oh my, you say the sweetest thinks Veslo.”

Charn found herself unable to resist as he dashed into the night and immediately followed. Laughing together, she followed him to a field where he wanted her to sit. “But the ground will be wet!” Eventually she settled down and found it had been well padded and warm. Veslo settled in beside her. Together they watched the sun continue to set, and as darkness fell, fireflies came to dance around them.

(WC: 135 )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 am
Moroz had followed his father's scent to here. He bristled with irritated anger. How dare his father lead him into the woods and leave him there! What parent does that? Apparently his did. The winged wolf stalked through the trees with his nose to the ground. The scent seemed a bit old, but it was definitely kinak.

Something caught his attentions. His ears perked up. A mare and a stallion sat close together not seeming to notice him. Wagging his tail, Moroz steeled his resolve to approach them. Maybe they knew his dads. Cause following Kinak's scent wasn't getting the walker far.

He trotted up behind the pair still as a wolf acting as friendly as he could seem.

"Do you know my dad?" he barked.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 am
Things were just getting interesting. The sun had set beautifully and now the night was lit up by hundreds of fireflies. It couldn’t be more perfect. Veslo hoped one day he would have little fillies running around. More sons wouldn’t be bad either, and he’d never complain. A sweet little filly and a spunk one like her mother would all he would ask for.

The mood was suddenly shattered by a voice barking behind them. Veslo let out a whinny of surprise as he scrambled to his feet and kicking back reflectively. He turned, neck arched and stamped as he eyed the creature before him. It was a strange looking beast, a winged wolf. He noted the jewel upon the beast’s forehead. “Skinwalker!” Veslo hissed angrily. He wouldn’t allow this monster to harm his family!

(WC: 135 )

Charn was just whispering sweet nothings into her mate’s ear. She was always happy with the idea of more children. An unexpected visitor suddenly dropped in on them. She jumped to her hooves as her mate reacted first. The mare turned to face him as her mate called out that it was a skinwalker. It made her skin tremble. He always seemed able to spot them so fast.

The creature’s words sank in. “Wait Veslo. He’s looking for his father.” She moved between her mate and the skinwalker. “If he had wanted to attack us he would have done so already.” Charn knew her mate could be a bit blindsided when it came to skinwalkers. “Who are you looking for?”

(WC: 120 )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:33 am
"Here we go again," Moroz huffed shifting into his heavy horse form. He lifted his tail with pride as he tossed his jeweled antlers.

"Kinak's scent led me here," he stated sniffing the air again to make sure, "Kinak left me in the woods! Said he would teach me manly things. Then he just....vanished! What father does that!?" He clawed the ground irritated that he was duped by his own family. But the way the red stallion glared at him brought Moroz out of his ranting.

"If I wanted to eat ya I would have tried already," he grunted in the same way kinak did, "Besides you're too handsome to eat."  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:35 am
He always admired how brave Charn was particularly facing these creatures, but he wished she wouldn’t be so reckless putting herself in danger like that. Veslo didn’t particularly care if the skinwalker was looking for his mother, he didn’t want them around. However, he couldn’t fault her logic.

Veslo tensed as the wolf became a large stallion. It was never easy seeing that change for him. He was so large it brought someone else to mind. He blinked as it spoke of their giant friend Kinak. Was….. was that who was his father? The crimson stallion flushed as the skinwalker called him handsome. He. But. Awkward cough.

(WC: 107 )

Charn gave a laugh. “Such beautiful antlers you have, but please don’t be trying to steal my mate.” She laid her head over Veslo’s neck. “Is Kinak and Nash your parents? Did he really dump you here? I swear those stallions! They need to take responsibility. They left their first foals with us too.” She looked him over. “Though I do say you are not a foal.”

“I’m afraid we haven’t seen Kinak, Nash, or Tove in quite some time. I had hopes they would visit this winter.” The mare sounded a bit wistful. She looked at him again curiously. “Pardon me for asking, but…. I know Nash is feline. But you’re…. a wolf.” He did have the same wings as the catwalker, but that was about it.

(WC: 128 )  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff