Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A-maze-ing (G'rus/Ardupath & Thaideen/Zeguraath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:33 am
As an exercise, it didn't seem that difficult at first. wandering through a maze with their dragons? Easy enough.

Then, of course, G'rus had a blindfold tied over his eyes and the whole exercise got cmplicated.

Not complicated, Ardupath insisted cheerfully. You have nothing to worry about. I will show you where to go, His confidence could absolutely not be denied.

I know, G'rus said, leaning into that sense of security. I just don't know how good I am at sticking to straight lines.

The bronze honked with amusement. Think about all those stories you told me about walking on boats that move. The ground isn't moving, Mine. You can do this. He craned his neck and looked over toward Zegurath and hers. Zegurath and Hers can do it. Zegurath, Yours is not falling down, right?

demon_pachabel
A challenge!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:17 pm
For all of the love that Zegurath had for her rider, she didn't have any niceness to follow in its steps currently. No, the young green ruffled her wings as she watched Thaideem with the equivalent of a click of her tongue - You said you'd rely on me, so why aren't you going exactly how I've instructed? she asked, offense obvious in her tone. Thaideem, however, wasn't the least bit bothered by the huffing and puffing in her head. Make your instructions more precise, then. I can't walk in a straight line if you don't tell me which way you consider straight. Am I crooked? Which way? Thaideem snapped right back with a small shake of her head, sending her thick, dark hair sprawling in a similarly unruly manner.

So when Ardupath spoke up, breaking Zegurath's concentration, the green found it prudent to huff at him as well - though less out of anger and more out of annoyance of her rider being so...so.... If she'd just do what I am telling her she'd be done!! she lamented with a small stomp of her feet, moving to nudge Thaideem once again in a direction of her choice- No, no, you took too many steps, one back...no! Turning!

Zegurath took a n** at the woman's heels and in turn got a hand around a headknob, jerking her non-too-gently for it.

Look at this! This is what I have to work with! AaaaAAAAA!!!

Samuel Carlin

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out