[PRP} traveling friends (( Hadrian Kiran and Diodaru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:31 pm
"He is," Diodaru agreed with Hadrian. He may be a prankster though his intentions were probably good. "It was sweet. But it is best to ask permission before taking something," he added, looking up at the red mouse. "Thank you for the gift." He looked at Kiran and smiled. "Both of you."

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:33 pm
~I think big red is crushing on you. The mouse of course I think you have a fan." ~Hadrian watches his friend and the mouse and smiles again.~

~ Kiran looks at the red mouse and looks at him~ " I agree with Diodaru you need to ask little one. Your welcome. I hope we will be good friends/ I do have to say I do find you beautiful. Your like nothing I have seen before. My father Nikos is pawed too. He has fox tails tho." ~ He blinks as he notices he is babbling.~ "im sorry if I embarrassed you I'm not use to being around non-family members."

Melomar

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:00 pm
"Oh," he chuckled. The red mouse had a crush on him? He wondered if that could be true. "I would be happy to see you again. You could visit me, I could visit you." He trailed off when he realized Kiran was talking about him. Diodaru, beautiful? He had never heard someone described that way. No, actually he knew of colts describing a filly-- oh. That was actually... a good feeling. He was not sure what to do, or say. "Kiran, you... you are welcome to treat me like you would your family, if that makes you more comfortable."

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:05 pm
~Hadrian watches Kiran and smiles. so his friend did like Diodaru. He always knew that Kiran like boys more then then he liked girls. He watches them and the mice enjoying the company~

~The red mouse walks closer to Diodaru. then looks at his back where the other mice are and lowers his head asking permission to climb on Diodaru~

~ Kiran smiles at the red mouse and nods at Diodaru~ " I can do that. So what should we do now?" ~ He looks from Hadrian to Diodaru to all the mice~

Melomar

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:09 pm
Diodaru grinned at the red mouse and gave him a leg up to climb up to his back. So polite! He was glad that Kiran could feel more confident so quickly. It made Diodaru very happy. "Hmm, what should we do?" he wondered to himself, glancing back at the mice to make sure they were secure. He would have asked if they would like to race-- the field was large enough-- but he did not want to dislodge all of his friends. Then again, they might like it. "How good are they at hanging on? We could have a race." Still a colt at heart the idea got him a bit excited.

nekoFayre

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces