Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP]A Moment to Themselves(Huarwar,Aelyx&Miershoth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:15 pm
Another hatching had come and gone leaving Aelyx once more standing. Huarwar had felt the conflicting emotions of relief and sadness at the fact seeing how she had stood there defeated. The last time he had left her upon the sands as Miershoth had barreled into their lives and this time he had only been able to watch from the stands. Watching and worrying the entire time.

The lull between the end of the hatching and the feast gave Huarwar enough time to get something ready for Aelyx. He wanted her to be able to relax and not focus so much on being left upon the sands. So the green rider had gone about grabbing some food, a lot of her favorites, as well as a couple of bottles of wine.

At their weyr on the beach Huarwar had taken a couple of blankets and laid them out upon the sand. The food, bottles of wine and cups were laid out upon the blanket. With everything situated and ready Huarwar turned to look at Miershoth as the green lay comfortably in her sandy wallow.

"You can go to the feast and socialize if you'd like." Miershoth's reaction to her rider's words was a flick of her tail. I am fine for now. I would like to see how Aelyx is doing as well. I can met the young ones later after they have had their time in the light.

Nodding his head at his green's words, Huarwar turned to go and find Aelyx and lead her back to the weyr.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm
She hadn't had even a moment's heart to go to the feast. Aelyx almost hated herself for not having the ability but...the loss hurt like a kick to the chest from a herdbeast. The girl had gone right back to the candidate barracks and gotten changed out of her clothes, Nothing more than a soft linen dress that hugged her curves now, keeping her hidden. Best to do so, she thought. Huarwar and Miershoth would likely be enjoying the feast and the young ones...or so she thought. Soft mismatched eyes closed, and the young woman just did her best not to cry, not to let herself lose it...And then she heard footsteps that she could never mistake.

Since they'd been together, since she'd lived in his weyr, Aelyx had memorized the sound of Huarwar's footsteps. She knew the way his gait had changed after Miershoth...After he'd found that thing that she so desperately sought after. Her heart was thrumming like a bird in its cage as she did her best to hold back the emotions that were aggressively hurting her, "....Hey Huarwar." When she turned to face him, she was smiling, the emotions she was actually feeling buried, "I thought you and Yours would be at the feast! This is a surprise."

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 pm
Entering the empty candidate barracks it was easy enough to find Aelyx sitting upon her bed having changed out of her candidate robes. For a moment before she turned her head to look at him, he thought he could see the true emotions that she was going through. He could understand it as well, having been left standing before, it could be heart wrenching.

And yet Aelyx had turned to look at him forcing everything down and smiling at him. He let a soft smile curve onto his lips as he continued to move towards where she sat. "There will be more feasts for us to go to." Sitting down on the bed beside her Huarwar let his arm move to wrap around her body, pulling her against him as he placed a kiss upon her head. "I did take some food and wine from the feast and made a little picnic outside of my weyr. Even if you aren't up to the festivities, you need to still eat." Another kiss, this time placed against her cheek before standing up and holding his hand out to her.

"I was hoping you'd join me."

TheWishling

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces