Riddle me this!! (Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to riddle me this.

Welcome to my rng game. This is a Dawnstar contest, so please keep that in mind when entering, I would like all the pups from this family to stay in the pack. Unless the pack disbands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soft Shadow is their mother, she is a gentle healer. All the pups are female. I haven't decided on a name yet so that can be talked over once all pups are homed. Their father is a rogue I may have him custom made later but for now he won't be in the pups lives.

All the pups are female.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - This is my pup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Owner RuIerr

Everyone is welcome to play and you may roll as many times as you like. Please do not discourage anyone else from entering.

Please follow all Kells and gaia rules.

To win please send me pictures of the answers to the riddles by PM on gaia. Please do not post the answers in the thread. First to send all the correct answer pictures will win the pup. If no one gets them all right by July 5th I will rng a winner based on the number of correct answers each person playing sends in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:59 pm
1. My ears are my eyes and my arms are my flight. What am I?

2. A thousand tiny golden gems, sewn into the cloth and hem; the perfect cloak to wear in the dark, alight with many blazing sparks. What am I?

3. Dark as the sea, the light shines darkly in it's depths, what gemstone am I?

4. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

5. What can fill a room but takes up no space?

6. If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?

7. I turn once, what is out will not get in. I turn again, what is in will not get out. What am I?

8. I'm a beauty hidden in the rough! My sparkle sets me apart through and I'm tougher than nails. I guess you could say I have a multi-faceted personality! What am I?

9. I am your stars that shine within the blackest night, blue hues of beaded jewelry may fall and give you a fright.

10. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:00 pm
In case I need space for a raffle list heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:00 pm
Open I will now accept Pms entries for the contest. Good Luck everyone XD  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[OOC] Archive

Manage Your Items