Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:39 am
Dameon Black Alt

Voss listened as Morrigan’s demon explained things taking a mental note of certain facts as she went on and only when she was done, did he take stock of everything that was going to need to be done. Eventually he did speak up his words sincere and confident “well I wouldn’t worry too much, nothing I haven’t dealt with before so things can be addressed as they become necessary, and if nothing else certain things can be looked into by my other pack members since they’d be just as likely to be able to assist as needed” his eyes were focused on her the entire time he spoke and his posture was as relaxed as he could get but while he was relaxed he was still ready to act to situations as they arise.

Eventually he stepped over to her and simply placed a hand on her shoulder “you’ve got plenty to learn and much that likely won’t be initially understood, but I can assure you developing the bond you need to be whole will happen, and we’ll do it together…” Voss paused a moment when he sensed something on the other side of the ice which felt like it had just come into the room on the other side. After a moment the Ice simply shattered and standing the was Ashigaera her arms crossed and simply shaking her head “need to be careful with how you use your ice” she paused to look at Voss and cocked her head slightly “and who might you be?” Voss looked a Ashigaera confused by what he was looking at briefly before he spoke up “I’m Voss, who are you?” Ashigaera grinned as her hands dropped to her side and replied “I’m Ashigaera, based on how you look you must be one of the ones the others spoke of” Voss was taken back by that and simply replied “others?” Ashigaera nodded “yeah you make number five that’s shown up here” Voss was genuinely surprised and it showed who else had they seen but before he could inquire Ashigaera smiled lightly and simply waved as she turned and left the rooms leaving them alone and free to leave without delay.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:28 pm
Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

The demonic Morrigan gave Voss a nice smile when he said not to worry too much because he had dealt with such things before, finding herself a bit intrigued by his mention of his pack members. "I'm glad that you're confident," she said. "That's certainly a good sign. I'll try to share in your confidence as well."

She looked up at his face when she felt his hand on her shoulder. "Together sounds good. She's been stuck dealing with her things on her own for so long. She needs someone to be there for her and help her. I just hope that you can get to her through her pain." She frowned as she suddenly found herself interrupted by her ice wall shattering. She huffed a bit as she looked over Ashigaera, noticing her shaking her head with crossed arms. "I had that fully under control. I was melting it a bit more slowly so that we could have a nice chat."

She tilted her head a bit when Ashigaera began to speak with Voss and mentioned the others that had shown up. She was surprised to hear that Voss was the fifth of his group that had shown up on the island. She rolled her eyes a bit when Ashigaera simply waved and then left the room without another word. "She's certainly an interesting one. She just shows up to break my ice and drop important information, and then she walks out without anything further." She shook her head and then looked back to Voss. "I know that we were going to go get something to eat, but that comment about the others that showed up seems important. So I'll leave it up to you. Do you want to go get something to eat, or do you want to see about finding your friends that are apparently here?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:35 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Voss nodded but had to consider it for a moment before he replied, he did have to wonder who was here and why, but at the same time he had other priorities he had to focus on and at the moment it seemed more apparent that focusing on Morrigan and her demon was far more worth his time, especially since he would likely run into everyone else in time anyway it was just as likely that they would pick up on his presence here eventually. Looking at Morrigan he finally spoke up “let’s go eat, there isn’t any rush to see the others and will likely seek me out eventually anyway” he offered a hand to her as he stood there and would wait for her to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

The demonic Morrigan watched Voss as he considered what he wanted to do and then grinned at his decision to continue on to get a meal with her instead of going to find the others. She was pleased to find that helping her was a priority for him. "Of course," she said. "I'm sure that the others of your group will find you when they notice that you're here. Getting something to eat sounds like a good idea for right now."

She reached out to take his offered hand, slipping in close for a moment to place a kiss on his cheek. "I appreciate that you've made assisting us a priority. I know a lot of people would have prioritized finding their group before helping out someone that they've only just met. But you're right that they can find you when they want." She stepped back and started to lead the way out of the room and towards the kitchen. She was a bit curious about why so many of his group had shown up so close together, but she wasn't too worried about it. He had done well at getting her trust so far, and it seemed like Sebastet and the others had the situation under control.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas