[PRP] Eye Candy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 pm
Never! Broleith flung his wings back at his declaration, sails blocking out the sun just a bit. If he were a larger dragon it might have been a bit more impressive but to him he felt fifty feet tall.

I'd rather go blind from gazing upon your shining beauty than to keep my sight and never see you again.

Trissa giggled softly at her blue's grand gestures and words but Meihuath seemed to be enjoying it, so she wouldn't tell him to stop. She glanced over at the older rider and nodded at his suggestion, figuring the dragons would have their moment and eventually return to their respective weyrs.

"I think that's a good idea," she said with a smile. "They seem to be enjoying themselves. Broleith," she said, turning to face her dragon and speaking aloud for Ko'zenn's benefit. "Be a gentledragon and make sure she's on her way back to her ledge at a reasonable hour."

Broleith stood a bit straighter as he was given his task and he nodded his head in agreement. It wouldn't do to give Meihuath's rider a poor example of the dependable dragon he could be.

She'll be home before dark, he promised. As will I. Never fear, TrissaMine, I am a dragon of my word.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:34 pm
Genuinely, he will still be able to see, my dear, Ko'zenn assured, smoothing down the actual worry Meihuath was developing over thinking she could actually blind another by being too lovely. At least close one eye so you have it later, okay? We'll match then! Meihuath eventually compromised after another minute of reeling worry. Clearly that was the best solution.

It was...a solution, at least.

As Meihuath leaned up against Broleith, giddiness back in full-force as she waited to be shooed away by her rider, Ko'zenn half-smiled. "After the last light of sundown will be well enough - she does have an early visit back to the Healers in the morning." because he'd decidedly not let go of the idea that her eye needed another look over.

She wasn't exactly doing anything else with her days for a while.

So before dark, Meihuath repeated, considering the light of a setting sun to still be...well... light out. Ko'zenn crossed his arms. "A little after dark is alright," he replied, earning a hum that sounded like she was actually trying to mull over something that was, perhaps, a little above her mental paygrade.

I'll let you figure it out, she decided, leaning the side of her head against Broleith's as she relinquished all thoughts she'd have about the whole shebang to him. That'd work out better anyways!

SilverLutz

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 pm
Broleith gave Ko'zenn a low bow of his head, grateful for the extra time. He'd said before dark though and he was going to stick to that. Having a little wiggle room wasn't a bad thing, especially since Meihuath was grounded for the time being.

As she bumped against him Broleith lifted his head once more and nudged the smaller dragon, turning her back towards the sand of the beach. Let's continue our walk then, Meihuath. I'm sure the evening sky will be wonderful to look at. Not as shining as you nor as starry as me, but a good second place to both of us, I should think.

Trissa watched as Broleith gently herded Meihuath away from her and Ko'zenn and, once it was clear they were content to speak to one another and otherwise ignore their riders, she turned to the older rider with an amused expression on her face.

"Well...that wasn't how I was expecting the evening to go. But I'm glad for the both of them." It was nice to have someone to cuddle with who you didn't have to worry about squishing. "I've got to head back but it was nice to chat with you, Ko'zenn. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other now."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:07 pm
Meihuath turned compliantly with a half-prance in her step. Sounds wonderful! I'm sure the sky will have a better time looking at us anyways! because the sky absolutely had eyes and she'd not be convinced otherwise! Eyes and feelings!

Ko'zenn couldn't help but frown with concern as he watched the two making their way back along the beach, but he'd said it was fine....and the companionship of another dragon would be good for her. But he'd fuss.

"I'd say," he half-laughed to Trissa's comment. "A friend, sure, but they're sure cozy," it wasn't a complaint, more than an amused observation in regards to how quickly some dragons simply got attached and didn't want to let go. "But don't let me keep you. Have a good evening - and I'm sure we will be."

Though it would be a far more platonic affair than the green and blue were having on their walk.

SilverLutz

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:29 pm
Trissa watched the pair stroll off down the sandy shore once more, wings and tails bumping together quite adorably if she had anything to say about it. Meihuath would be good for Broleith, she knew. The energetic blue would have somewhere to focus when they weren't training or doing chores and hopefully she'd heal up nicely soon so they could have a bit of fun together.

"You as well," she said in return, giving a little wave before heading back in the direction of the weyr to start getting ready for bed. She knew there'd be another long day of training tomorrow...and she wanted to make sure Broleith returned at his promised time. She left the beach with a little smile on her face and her heart light as her dragon's delight and joy bled into her mind, his happiness quite obvious.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff