[Log] Empty Nest (Blueberry x Mate)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:49 pm
Blueberry was watching over Forest Shadow and thinking about her children who had already left the nest to make their own nests, they grew so fast, but she had her mate and they could always have other chicks who would also grow up and leave the nest, but such was life. Blue laughed softly as she looked down at the wolf pack where she lived with her mate, they were good wolves. She loved their home, sturdy trees that were wonderful for making nests in. She felt safe and happy and she enjoyed helping Forest Shadow collect herbs for the pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:01 pm
It was a beautiful summer day: the breeze a steady, warm current. It carried him easily as he flew to the tree which his home was built—deep within the Swiftfell territory. The tree was a sturdy, old oak which was a perfect view of the forest floor below.

Gooseberry fluttered his wings as he landed on the branch shared with his mate, Blueberry. He noticed her wolf below; Goose himself was not tethered to any wolf in particular. It was his mate who had attached herself to Forest Shadow and the wolf, therefore, gained a second shadow some of the time in the form of himself.

“Blue.” He smiles warmly, affectionately nipping at her feathers. “What are you ladies up to today?”  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:08 pm
Blue chirped happily at Gooseberry as she saw him joining her. "I'm not sure what she is doing today I haven't been bothering her, just thinking to myself out our children that have grown up and left the nest." She said and then she added "And thinking of the eggs we could have and the chicks we could have in this nest again." She looked at Gooseberry to see what he thought of the idea of them having more chicks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:50 pm
A lighting strike of shock ran through his small body and his feathers inadvertently ruffled into quite a fluffy bird for a moment. "More chicks, huh?" Goose had been happy to be a father, there was no question. But it had been a scary experience for him, being responsible for two tiny lives. But he wasn't beyond the idea of more... in fact, in some distant part of his mind, he had known he would want more children in the future. "Hmm. More beautiful, little eggs..." He almost murmured the words, his head bowed in thought. "We did do very well with our firsts, didn't we?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Blue fluffed her feathers happily as Goose considered her idea she was very happy that he had not dismissed her feelings. It was one of the reasons she loved him so very much. She knew that sitting on the eggs took a lot of commitment and it had been hard to wait and hope the eggs would hatch and wouldn't go rotten or the baby wouldn't develop which was always possible in nature. "We do make beautiful eggs, and our first children are wonderful." She said proud of their children. "I'm glad you are willing to consider this Goose." She said warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:12 pm
He blushed under his feathers and tries not to look embarrassed by her directness. “Oh, it’s quite nothing my sweet.” Shifting on his branch, the father contemplated what it would mean, having more children so soon after their firsts had left the nest. He careened his head now and then, hoping to catch sight of their little ones who still sometimes found their way home, every now and again that is.

“How... soon did you have in mind, dearest?”  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:13 pm
Blue considered his question "I think starting soon would be nice." She was so happy he was in the same place as she was. They were a mated pair and she could not imagine being with anyone else ever. Blue would not take another mate if Goose was killed. She would be content with her children and watching over the pack. That would have to be enough because no other bird could fill her heart like Goose could. She looked out at the pack grounds and chirped happily. "This is a good home." She said softly.  
[Pack] The Swiftfell (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games