Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] What shardin' happen' like really what? [candidates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:17 pm
"Just listen to everything Candidatemaster A'ral says," grinned Tyanan. It was true, he was a veteran Candidate, sometimes to his chagrin; he really hoped each time he stood that it would be his last. "And remember your training -- that's really important. A'ral and the other Candidatemasters teach you that stuff for a reason. Trust me, you don't want to get yelled at for messing up." With a nod to Lyfrocier, he continued. "They are just babies -- and they're still babies when they hatch, too. They're unpredictable and have no control yet over anything, least of all their emotions. Those they will broadcast over all of Pern."

He listened to Shoxiel and nodded. "I remember the twin queens -- that was amazing. Their riders are so nice, too. Very different people, but nice, both of them.," he smiled, then looked at Ollandin pointedly as he spoke again to Lyfrocier. "But yeah, be prepared for the unexpected, that's the best advice I can think of."

Shaddaling

Zaikt

MaraRune

Samuel Carlin

Spockat

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:46 pm
Sivu regarded Shoxiel’s words. “Twin queens, all of them.” He said with mock seriousness, stroking his fingers through the ghost of his beard. He pat them on the back good naturedly and fell in step beside Shoxiel. “I wasn’t here for that one, sounds like something that should be in a song.”

He would not be the one to write it thank you, thinking with a flash of frayed lute strings under his fingers and perhaps his voice busting a glass in a lordholder’s hand. Yikes. “They’ll grow and flourish I’m sure of it. Everyone has a huff when they’re teeny, making a mess of things. Hard to believe dragons come out of something so.. So small. Compared to what the bigguns grow to be. Twins even! Talk about crowded.”  

Spockat

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 pm
"Twins sound like they would be right cramp in those eggs." Even the larger ones thinking that you had to share a round space with more then one person. "Could you tell by touching if there was twins in the egg shell? You would think that they would have different opinions on things." Odd questioned, curious about the idea of twins.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff