[PRP] Day's End (Samodith/Saevath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 am
It was well into the afternoon when Samodith glided down to the lake from her ledge, though she'd not been lying there like a lump all day. Today had been a rest day, but rather than lay about, Hers had wanted a trip to the beach. Their brief visit to Western to transport Candidates for the Touching had made her homesick for the sea, but while they couldn't drop in there no matter how much they wanted to, there were beaches aplenty elsewhere. It wasn't quite the same, bit it was better than no beach at all, so they had made do. It would have been better still if Andelath and His had been able to join them, but alas, it had not been a rest day for them. Still, there was nothing wrong with time just to themselves, and relaxing together in the sun and sand had been a delightful way to spend a few hours.

Once they'd returned, she'd deposited Akaris at their weyr so she could clean up for dinner and wait for R'lyr to return, while she headed to the lake for a soak to better rinse the salt and sand from her hide. Afterwards, there should be just enough of the late afternoon sun left for her to dry herself properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:54 pm
A limp. Saevath had a sharding limp now. The dragon had been agitated since the early morning hours, and the Touching had been nice, but still not quite what the Green needed. It was part of why, when she saw Samodith gliding down towards the take. Shaking out her dark wings, the red-eyed creature decided to launch herself off the ledge, gliding. It took a moment before she had the confidence to land, not usually terribly good with other dragons. Rune wanted her to make the effort though. Landing near Samodith, the Green shook off her own hide, Hope you don't mind company, but I've nothing better to do. Limping towards the water's edge, she gently floated her leg in the water, not getting all the way in yet.

Healer said it would heal rather quickly, but....Ah well.

Meepfur

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:53 pm
After her little outing with Hers, Samodith was in a fair enough mood, and while Saevath was not among the clawful of dragons she would have truly perked up with something like delight to see, she had no objections to her sister and wingmate in general. Her one-eyed gaze a calm green, she observed the Saevath's limping approach, but made no comment on the injury.

I do not, she answered. It is not only my lake, and besides, I do not expect I shall stay long. I do have things to attend to, once I have had my soak. Though the darker green may or may not have meant it exactly as it came out, the implication that she was only here (and therefore speaking to her) because she had nothing better to do...well, it prickled a little, though she gave no indication of it.

MaraRune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:25 pm
The female turned eyes fading orange-yellow to her sister, slipping in to the water and bubbling it with her nose as she tried to....figure out what to say. She enjoyed company, but honestly the green was not the best with her words. After a moment, she huffed out a breath and spoke, I hope you stay a bit longer. I'd prefer it to being alone, and your company is one of few I don't absolutely hate. It was the closest she could get to saying that Samodith was one of the ones she liked. After a second, she pulled herself up in the water and looked at her sister's single-eye, ...How are you healing.

Meepfur

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:52 am
Wharever had prickled was at least somewhat mollified by Saevath's admiasion that she was one of the few dragons the other green didn't hate. She'd certainly received far better compliments, but she was in a decent enough mood to accept for what it was rather than pick at it overmuch. I will consider it, she allowed, But I would like to be back to my ledge when Andelath returns.

How was her face healing? Samodith snorted at that. It is long finished, as it well should be considering it is seven months past.

MaraRune

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff