• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah looked up as BoB landed before them she found her face looking over to adryn with cocern as she nodded to bob,"I got him!", she assured him as she cradled adryn in her arms he was a good bit taller than her and a stunned jim to shocked to do anything began to shake at the sight of BoB; Hannah was already quick to be on on the ship without the help of anyone with her beloved adryn once inside she followed the doctor and waiting for the medical board to ready itself before placing him upon it,"Is he going to be okay doctor?", she asked fear rising in her eyes,"If you need me to help you get anything dont hesitate to instruct", she told her with a respectful nod;

Odelia and Landon were making their way up the large port when Odelia looked up ahead of her both her and Landon seen the smoke what she assumed was the metal being and chunks of body parts,"What was that!!", said her crew mate bewildered as she nodded with squinted eyes,"Aye.. that be the metal being quick we should check on the children", racing forward she seen her smaller brother standing there still shocked at BoB's transformation,"Jim", she snapped him out of his shock as she looked him in the eye grabbing him by the shoulder,"Were be adryn and hannah?", she asked as he said quietly,"They are inside.. adryn is hurt...", he said quietly as Odelia rushed past him,"Come on lets be getting out of here I will sail us out personally if need be", Jim who up until this point was just getting over his shock finally came to the realization he had earlier,"Where is Silver!", he asked her; She stopped half way up the boarding ramp and replied quietly,"He told us to meet him later", she said, before hearing jim say,"What!? NO! I'm going back!", he turned to take off down the pier but Odelia turned swiftly and commanded,"Landon restraint him!", her eyes were blazing as Jim was held down by her crew mate,"What! who are you let go!", said jim as he struggled in the strong pirates hands,"Sorry boy.. if captain says you have to board then you board", he remarked in a threatening manner,"Throw him in the brig no mutiny on my ship", she snapped. She turned on her heel up the ramp then made her way across the deck barefooted she burst through the door leading into the medical room where the doctor was caring for adryn,"Is the lad going to be alright?", she asked,"We be leaving in a few minutes", she assured her,"I wont be keeping us on this bloody island", she walked over to pick up Adryn's wrist feeling the tiny heartbeat underneath and finding a silent relief in her mind;
Jim and Landon tussled back and forth as Landon done as his captain ordered and locked a screaming Jim into the brig where he couldn't get out,"LET ME GO I NEED TO GET TO MY CAPTAIN!! ODELIA!! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE FOREVER!", Landon waiting above deck as Odelia came out, after hearing what would become of adryn before replying,"Ready the sails we are leaving now", he commanded as her one and only crew mate smiled and a brief tear followed,"Aye Aye captain..", he said softly going about to ready the sails;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. could hear everything that was going down on the ship, from the Doctor telling the droid that the ship was able to get to the open waters to Odelia losing her cool and throwing Jim in the brig. Shaking it's large head, the large droid looked toward the wife who was trying to trust the large metal being. To her, B.O.B. must of looked like another worldy being but to B.O.B., she was not educated in that manner which was fine in this realm. With that, B.O.B. walked over to Silver, placing it's large arm around the captain before speaking up with a calm voice,"We will be fine, Captain Long John Silver..we have a great medi-"
With that, B.O.B. began to hear Odelia was about ready to take off without all of her crew which to the droid grew annoyed. Looking back down at Silver, the large droid showed a happy look on it's face before speaking up,"This will hurt but don't worry, we will make you better.."
Looking back toward Silver's beloved, Madi, the droid spoke up with a calm tone,"Go to Captain Silver's ship and follow our ship. We will welcome you to the ship when it is safe."
With that in mind, B.O.B. used both arms to pick up the tired looking Silver, holding him like a bride would be held like a groom before running out of the inn. Daemons waited but with no worry, B.O.B.'s missiles began to shoot out of the large droid's shoulders, blasting each Daemon into pieces as the large droid used the boosters on it's feet to shoot straight up into the air. Using everything that the large droid had, the boosters had enough to make the large droid land straight onto the deck with Silver in it's hands as the large droid turned on the intercom all around the ship for the everyone to hear,"Silver is on the ship, We are ready to go. Silver's Madi will meet us in the open waters."
Meanwhile, Ardyn showed symptoms of a broken rib from the attack but besides that, the young boy stayed still and breathing. A little bit shook up but the boy will be okay.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"pirates ..." the Doctor muttering, hearing Odelia's rash decisions but was more worried at Ardyn. When the Captain herself arrived in a bed sheet to see if Ardyn was okay, the Doctor just sighed "other than a gash and a broken rib, nothing too serious ... he's only exausted" she said before running off and bringing a device that looked like a clothing iron and ran it over Ardyn's rib cage as a red light scanned him. After a few minutes of this, the Doctor put it down with a confused frown "can't be right ... already showing signs of mending" she said before getting out a stethoscope and checked the boy's ribs with it and blinked in shock before looking at Hannah with an amused smile "keep an eye on him and tell me when he wakes up. I wanna run some more tests when he does. Nothing drastic just making sure my equipment isn't faulty" she said before B.O.B. announced Silver was on their ship and Silver's crew and ship would follow. Giving Odelia a 'you gotta be kidding me' look, she ran out to see Silver gritting his teeth in pain on deck "it's alright, just try to stay still" she said while running her Sonic Screwdriver over him and saw the reading looking concerned. With a frown, she turned to B.O.B. and gave him a nod before pulling Silver up and walked him into the TARDIS, Silver still in pain as he went, and put him on one of the medical beds a few away from Ardyn "K9, get a sedative!" she said as the metal dog came with a strange device which the Doctor took and injected Silver in the arm. In a few moments, Silver's breathing started slowing and his pain started to numb. Making sure he wasn't going anywhere, the Doctor went over to Odelia with a serious expression and spoke in a hushed tone so the children couldn't hear "i can already tell it isn't good, just from my readings he's suffering mentally and physically ... his amputation must have been imperfect, there's signs of gangrene, inflamed muscles, dead cells .... he's lucky to have lived for as long as he has" she said looking sternly "I'll try to stabilize him but i will need his wife's consent before i go further, but I highly doubt he'll do any good with your brother in the brig ... don't captain a ship by your emotions alone, you could cause damage before even a single shot is fired, food for thought" she said then looked at Hannah and Ardyn before turning back to Odelia and made a frown as if running thousands of calculations "wardrobe is down the first hall next to the book shelf. Make a right, a left, another right, and forward 20 paces, if you reached a room with a pool then it'll be the door to the direct right of you" she said before attending to Silver.

Madi was beside herself. She wanted to go now to her husband but knew that they needed to get to safety "BACK TO THE FORTUNE! RETREAT!" she cried as the crew moved out and helping any pirate they came across the same message: Shipwreck cove. It took some time and many fighting but the port was clear and every ship made their way to open waters, all but one, the The Lady of Fortune which stuck nearby Odelia's ship due to the stubbornness of everyone on board to not leave Silver

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
[[/img]

Odelia watched as BoB landed on deck she came down the stairs as Landon shouted out "Oye!", and drew his sword glaring at the metal robot,"What you be and who you carry", he demands as Odelia strode over to see the commotion as the doctor followed up seeing as she was telling them to head back inside she made landon lowered his weapon on bob with a shoved of her hand on his own,"He be a friend", she told him with a nod as the man looked rather confused but kept his mouth shut and nodded to his captain retracting his sword; Once inside she nodded to landon,"Stay on deck in case", which nodded as she headed in with bob and the doctor upon the doctor commenting on her forcefulness towards her younger brother Odelia crossed her arms,"Would you have rather had the lad running back into death?", she said,"I dont bed having time for his acts or heroics we talked to silver before we left him", she nodded towards the man in pain,"Obviously you lot dont be knowing nothing about pirates", she then turned her attention to BoB in the hallway,"The sails be ready", she shut the door behind er as she left the medical ward. She stripped the sheet and flung it at his head,"Chart our course towards shipwreck cove and be getting me new clothes.. I shall be in me quarters", her 'quarters' consisted of the Liquor storage in which she set herself up in with a hammock;

Jim who found it futile to scream anymore decided to sit on the floor of the brig and thinking about how he was going to get back at Odelia.. if Silver died he would never forgive her he knew he wasn't strong enough to kill her but he would make her pay.. in some personal way for keeping him hostage like this;

Hannah looked over at the doctor her eyes blinking in surprise when the doctor told her to keep and eye on adryn; She nodded in understanding and sat down next to the bed holding his hand as a way to comfort him and herself mostly; She blinked slowly her blue eyes watching his face rather sadly and attentively as well;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:48 am
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. was there the whole time, from helping Silver onto the bed, listening to the two argue about how to captain, and most of all, getting a bed sheet flung at him by a naked Odelia. This made a oily sweat drop appear on the side of it's head as the large droid flung the bed sheet away in annoyance. Walking away, B.O.B. began to do some work. The sounds of engines could be heard all the way at Silver's ship, the loud hum of the turbines underneath the water spun, going faster and faster as the ship backed up out of the dock. The daemons on the deck trying to jump at the ship but were immediately shot down by invisible drones that were flying back to the ship.
Meanwhile, back in the medical bay, Ardyn groaned softly as Hannah could feel that Ardyn was sweating just a little bit on his hands and forehead, but more importantly, something was glowing on the back of his neck. When turned, it would show that it was a golden glow within his lightning bolt scar, the one that Daichi gave him.
Back at the wheel of the ship, B.O.B. was growing more and more worn out, the battery in it's body needed to be charged so as the ship pretty much drove itself, the large droid went back into it's compartment where the large droid plugged itself into what seemed to be like a coffin. Sitting in there perfectly, the large droid watched as it used the navigation system within the back of it's head to drive the ship out into the open waters.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

The Hands Of Death Could Not Defeat Me
The Sisters Of Fate Could Not Hold Me
...You Will Not Live To See The End Of This Day...

The cool air of the sea greeted the old God of War's face as he walked out of the portal along with Thor and Herc, standing at the docks where he could see nothing but pirate ships, the sea, and the sun rising on a beautiful day. The sounds of people partying, dancing, singing could be heard in the distance. It was a peaceful time, well in Tortuga standards. Groaning softly, Kratos turned around to see the large kingdom of Tortuga, looking around as he was unsure on why the portal sent them there as he made his spear disappear from his hand, keeping an eye on everything around him. Thor, who was excited on being on a new adventure, he was ready to fight and ready to figure out how to help the other gods. Was he excited? Yes for sure as he looked out toward the sea,"What a beautiful scene for a new adventure, fellow war gods! WelI, two war gods and a god who really needs to calm down with the workout routine but who am I to say. I can't wait to show off what I can do.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

as the three representatives of Olympus arrived at Tortuga, Herc glanced around at the wild people of the town. truth be told he saw more respected drunks during the Festival of Dionysus in Meliad, that was including the one-time Dark Ares tried to tamper with the wine the virgins had to drink to try to kill the king. that had been a fiasco.
hearing Thor, Herc couldn't help but smirk in amusement and shook his head "technically a Demi-God, actually ... it's a long ... long story" he said just giving up trying to explain the whole situation, at least in short sentences "how about instead of showing off, for now tone down the thunderbolts and lightning that's very, very frightning ... we try to find Kenway?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 am

Lord Death
Pale Horseman, Grim Reaper, Shinigami, Angel of Death, God of Death

"Guys! I didn't know there is a party!" Death shouted in carefree tone, holding the drink of coconut. One of Sea Kami and few Legendary Dragon, Ryujin, stared at shinigami blankly. In return Death drank the coconut water. "This isn't a time for party Shinigami-sama." He comment in disbelief, clearly not understand Death's silly antic, despite of stories he and rest of Kamis heard about him. Death lowered the coconut away from his face. "You are no fun Ryujin. I know I know, find Captain or Master Edward Kenway. You and your children need to get out of Ryugu-jo more, I don't know if your real name is Watatsumi." He groaned, and rant by mentioning his other name, Watatsumi, and his four children. He added about Ryugu-jo, known as Dragon Palace Castle, where Ryujin ruled. Ryujin frowned at him, but said nothing. "Aren't any of sea deities suppose to aid the pirates?" "You know water and sea kamis don't associate with them." Ryujin argued that kamis don't get along with pirates because japanese people, including ninjas and samurais, worships kamis. Death sweat dropped from Legendary Kami of Sea Dragon King, then he recalled the feud between pirates, and ninjas and samurai. "... You got it point there. Sheesh, even you have Hachiman as Protector of Japan."

OOC:
Death Fujin
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:42 am
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Athena Goddess of War and Wisdom

Athena arrived on the scene with the others,"Is this summon for Kenway going to take a Milena? I dont think we should be 'messing' around as the expression goes we do have a tournament to deal with later", she told the group as she seen a few goofing off, she just wanted to get this group going stalling any longer would resort in no efficiency and already having to deal with Ares and Poseidon today was giving her a minor migraine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Golden Avenger Armor
User Image

You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"I'm just truly excited to be out of that court...Nothing like the smell of adventure after all. You can relax with those muscles there, Hero of the Gods. Talk about an ego..", the God of Thunder spoke up as he twirled his Mjolnir around by the strap of it's hilt. He felt free, relaxed and in great spirits as Stormbreaker relaxed on the back of his sleeveless red vest. It was truly a beautiful day as Kratos only groaned and began his walk toward the city of Tortuga. Finally walking off the docks, the old God of War looked around confused at the chaos of fun and excitement could be seen, heard and smelled from all walks of life here. It was truly a pirate paradise. With Kratos' arms resting under his fur cloak, he kept his eyes piercing around, making sure that no one suspicious was around. He was looking carefully.
"What do we know about this...Kenway? Does he have a ship that we can find him at?", Kratos spoke as he kept his eyes steady, keeping his guard up as he looked down to see a child, dirty from not taking a bath for some time, trying to pickpocket him. Tilting his head, he looked down toward the long haired child looking back up at him with no fear in his eyes. The old God of War only smirked before handing the child a gold coin before the child ran away, hiding in the crowd. As he watched the child run away, he could only smirk before his face grew stunned, closing his eyes as he saw a vision. Clasping his head with one hand and falling down on one knee, Kratos groaned as he saw this vision

...The Vision...

Clouds grew dark, lightning struck down onto the open water as two hammers clashed quickly, lightning making his vision bright before the thunder broke the vision

Kratos' eyes opened back up as he looked around, looking visually concerned as he wondered what was going on. Why did he just have this vision? It has been such a long time since he had something like this happen to him. Groaning softly, he stood back up with his hand still on his head, wondering what had just happened. Thor ran up to his side, looking at the giant as his hands were placed on his own hips,"You okay there, big fella? Do I need to do the 'Sun is Getting Real Low' charm?"

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

"unlike the rest of us, Owl Head, we either have kids or at least look like someone pirates respect" Poseidon said but then flinched when Herc gave him a disappointed glare that ... man it totally was 100% Hera. instead he sighed and shook his head before seeing Kratos start to double over and Thor ... trying to help? maybe? something about the sun. Herc just huffed and went over to his brother's side and gently backed Thor away "ok, one, has that ever actually worked for you?" he asked before shaking his head and reached into his pouch and pulled out a ginger root and offering it to Kratos "here ... nibble on this, it should help." he said as Ares looked confused "what's ginger root gonna do?" "i got a friend named Hypocrates ... he helped me when i was trying to become a hero. said it's a common thing for demigods or gods who lived human lives to get visions, though they usually manifest as dreams ... well, nightmares ... found out it's the same symptoms as sea sickness"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:45 pm

Lord Death
Pale Horseman, Grim Reaper, Shinigami, Angel of Death, God of Death

Death continue to drink coconuts water, he looked around to search for Kenway by his death eyes. Kratos asked about Kenway, so Death speaks out, while Poseidon and rest take care of Kratos. "Edward was the Englishman before he became a pirate. He was seeking wealth, until he walked across the path of Assassin's Brotherhood. He can be both Captain and Master Assassin, and yes he had a ship named Jackdaw. Like this one~." He said in lighthearted tone, then he pointed his large glove at the ship. He looked around, looked at rest of humans. "Pirates sure know how to point the location, so I better ask one from the bar." He added before he walked ahead to the bar.
Meanwhile, Ryujin stared at Death like he acted like a human. He glanced at both Norse and Greek pantheons. He sighed and turned around. "I am leaving to get ready for Outworld, who knows what Shinigami-sama will do to all of humans." He dryly said, worried what would Death will do, and his body shifted to serpent dragon and flew up to the sky and dive down to the sea to return to Ryugu-jo.

OOC:
Death Fujin
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 9:35 pm
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Athena Goddess of War and Wisdom

Athena glared at Poseidon she always hated that f*ck his attitude always irritated her and it took all her composure as a goddess not to go over and smack him with his own trident,"Fine if you all want to go around d*cking off I'll find Kenway myself", she remarked somewhat acidly before marching away from the group she swore if Ares pulled any shinangans she was going to explode and literally fight that idiot within an inch of his life.

Athena began to walk up through a local ally her divine energy must have scared off most of the people even though she looked human she was sure her presence was intimidating as she slipped into a local bar, going over to the bartender she sat before him and said,"I'll cut to the chase looking for a pirate named Kenway have you seen him??", she asked with narrowed eyes.

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff