Quote:
Arkhesia [WW] - 82 - she/her/hers - Rider of Green Sihrseth

Oi! Are you done sleeping the day away? I’m hungry and I’m going hunting. And I would love a bath. Sihrseth seemed even more riled up than usual. Ark could not fathom why. Life was just so… comfortable.

Awww, lucky you, all snuggled up with your little bedmate. Your dragon is out here, wasting away...

You’re not a weyrling- you don’t need supervision whilst you hunt… Why don’t you go ask… She cracked a blue eye, studying the lines of the face beside her. Hum… tall, square-set, solidly-made… Ohh… it’s K’ino, Shevauth’s rider. Go ask Shevauth for company. Fancy that. A wingmate. Well, that made this kind of thing much easier.

“Morning.” The older lady whispered, rubbing her collarbone and neck in idle thought. Were they in his weyr, or hers? There was that 'how did my clothes get all over the place' sensation, as though the last of the Flightlust was only now fading away from her mind.

Shevauth, let us go on the most amazing hunt ever. Sihrseth had never been able to learn the method of asking a question and not making everything sound like an order; she was already eyeing up her breakfast at the feeding pens.

Zaikt
I left the weyr ambiguous cause I don't mind where they are. biggrin Hope this works for you.