Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:35 pm
Danzik looked down her list of things that they needed some extra hands with. "I hope neither of you are squeamish - the kitchen needs an extra set of hands with a butchering job. It's a good chance for a little practice and to take the edge off of your stomachs, otherwise." It wasn't something they often asked for help with, so they must have had extra than usual.

She'd not complain if that was the case.

Tsunake
And this is why I was laughing at the list maker for this stuff fjaldfk

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 pm
Squeamish? Yeah right. Bring it on! ....That's what he would have liked to have said, but honestly, he couldn't get Esurienth's gory meal out of his head. Was there gonna be a lot of bloodF? Was he gonna have to cut things' heads off?! Serrekhar was inwardly gritting his teeth before he realized who, exactly, he was partnered with.

A girl.

His eyes wide for a brief moment, Serrekhar didn't hesitate to lean over. "Uh. Hi. I"m Serrekhar." He'd completely forgot they should be going to the kitchens now. "You uh, been at the Weyr long?"

demon_pachabel
a hot mess

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:34 pm
Kadosse looked as pale as a ghost at the overview that Danzik was giving them. Butchering something? Would there be a mess? What about her clothing? She idly checked her skirt with a frown, already imagining a laundry disaster when the young man who'd been roped into this chore with her spoke up.

She looked up at Serrekhar with an almost helpless doe-like expression. Then, she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Serrekhar! My name is Kadosse. I've only been here a little while," she answered brightly. "How about you?"

A look from Danzik was enough to at least shoo her towards the kitchen, at least.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:23 am
"Oh, uh, me too!" He would have continued, but Danzik's look was enough to temporarily cow him into silence while hastily following after Kadosse. That was one lady you didn't want to mess with. "So, hey!" He started up again when they were entering the kitchen. "It's really nice to get to work with you today. I mean-"

WHACK when the butcher knife, and all the color threatened to drain out of Serrekhar's face. Oh Faranth, no. He already knew this was gonna be a trial--and, painfully aware of the very pretty Kadosse at his side, Serrekhar swallowed thickly. "H-Ha, no big deal, right?! J-Just gotta get it done with!"

Someone help him.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:53 am
Kadosse similarly lurched at Serrekhar's side, her face paling slightly as she leaned into the larger man's side as though the action would somehow spare her guts from twisting. Maybe he would save her from....

Hnnngh...

But he was doing his best to come off as confident about the whole mess, and she looked up at him with that same doe-eyed expression, clearly appeased by his brave manliness. "i-Is it no big deal?" she asked, clearly needing his reassurance. "I'll do my best, if...I.." she looked back to the cook who beckoned them over and handed her the knife.

Kadosse would have fainted right there on the spot if she'd not braced herself in the slightest.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Oh.

Serrekhar looked down at at those lavender eyes and felt his heart thump hard in his chest. The way she was looking at him... she needed some help to get through this! Okay. He... could do that. Taking a deep breath, Serrekhar straightened his spine and thrust out his jaw a little, head held high. "Yeah! It'll be just fine! We..." His voice threatened to falter when he looked at the knife in her and before he forced himself to keep going.

"We're just helpin' to make dinner! Yeah! S-So..." Serrekhar was given his own knife, and with a deep breath, faced the carcass head on. He gave a mighty yell as he swung the knife down and WHACK!

The cook told him to be a little less enthusiastic about it, but he'd DONE IT. Meat, cut!

Now they just... had a lot more to go...

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:46 pm
Eep!

Kadosse actually jumped a little as Serrekhar's knife went thunk against the table, gripping the one she'd been handed with both hands. It was...bloodier work than she was used to, and even with his confidence, she was already feeling overwhelmed.

Even when another kitchen helper showed her the best place to cut along the carcass - she got about halfway through the task before looking completely lost, again looking to Serrekhar to maybe save her. "Am I...doing this right?" Her hands were already more gross than she would have liked, but she was very thankful to not be at it alone.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:58 pm
Serrekhar gripped his tongue between his teeth as he concentrated, trying to cut the meat as he'd been instructed. It wasn't long before he sensed eyes on him, and he glanced over to see Kadosse looking utterly bewildered.

"Oh--yeah, you're doing good!" His own work forgotten, he stepped closer to help her out. "You just... gotta keep cuttin' here." He grunted as he worked his knife down the remainder of the carcass, then grinned at her. "See? Real good!" Serrekhar was proud of her, at any rate!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:51 pm
Her hero!

As if Serrekhar could have seemed any more strong and capable to Kadosse, who considered herself neither of those things, he was now practically wearing a crown about it. She watched attentively as he finished off the cut for her, nodding along while retaining no understanding of it.

Even on the next cut (which a kitchen helper helped her with), and the one after.

The second because she was admiring him as he worked, lingering near his side to watch in awe and wonder. "You're so good at this!"

Tsunake

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff