Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:15 pm
"Master Healer Veena wants some help taking stock of their medicinal supplies and making sure they have enough bandages wrapped and prepared before next Fall. You'll mostly be left to your own devices, so don't be trouble." There was no threat but the tone of Danzik's voice. The last thing they needed was an upset healer.

But it wasn't the worst of chores to be left on...right?

Tatterpixie
I can play Veena as needed and ping me back when ready as I play Josen! biggrin Wheee!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:12 am
Nodding at Danzik, Trude inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. Working in the Infirmary doing chores for the Healers was a breeze compared to some of the other tasks she could have been assigned... Like mucking out the latrines again. Bleh! "Don't worry, we won't be trouble," she said, referring as well to Josen, who was going to be doing the same task.

As they were dismissed to attend to their chores, the strawberry blonde teen looked up at Josen with a hint of a smile. "Whew! We got lucky, didn't we, Josen?" She didn't know this boy very well, but he didn't seem to be the kind to cause trouble. And he was certainly quite handsome... Her smile widened a little and she felt her cheeks turn red. This was not the time to think of such things!

demon_pachabel
here you go! XD

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:47 am
Josen smiled as though he wasn't a very incarnation of mischief at Danzik waved the pair off. Once he was certain the greenrider couldn't see them, a certain tint of trouble came over his face as the more innocent smile broke into a grin of mischief.

"We did, I've more than got this," which sounded a bit like he didn't expect Trude to help, which wasn't true - "I mean, I am a Journeyman healer! I can show you the ropes a little at least!" he offered, folding his arms behind his back as he walked. It wasn't a bad little walk over to the healer's station either, where Veena was checking over the scoring on a fairly young looking Rider - he couldn't have been more than a few Turns older than Josen, at least.

The woman waved for them to sit for a moment while she finished what she was doing. Only then, did she address the two candidates. "What is it you two need?" she asked. Josen offered Trude a look - they probably could have just lied and gotten out of it, but... "Danzik said you need a hand," he answered without giving the idea of skipping out too much thought. Veena pondered it a moment before - "Yes, of course. Let's start with a stock check - everything in the cabinets is labelled, I just need to know roughly how much is in each jar. Just 'half full' or generally like that...."

She trailed off for a moment, already walking off to fetch some parchment from her workstation for the pair to take their notes of each upon. "We have several containers of each, feel free to consolidate things to make full containers....if you trust yourself with it."

Tatterpixie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:05 pm
The smile on Trude's face faded a little at Josen's grin. Was he in fact a troublemaker? She certainly hoped not!

She listened as Veena explained what she needed them to do and nodded enthusiastically. "You can count on us! Josen's a Journeyman Healer -- he'll know what to do, and I'll pay attention and follow his lead!" The ginger girl gave Veena a wide smile of confidence, even though she was feeling a bit doubtful herself. Sure, Josen was a Healer too, and would know what to do -- but would he do it or just goof off? Or worse?

Looking up at the other Candidate questioningly, she asked, "You ready to do this?"

demon_pachabel
OMFG THIS IS SO LATE

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:03 pm
Trude was going to have a bad time if she couldn't handle a hint of mischief - as the second they were waved off, that look came back over Josen's face as he lead the way over to the storage Veena had indicated for stock check.

"I'd not have come if I wasn't," Josen answered, opening the first of the cabinets and picking the first jar off of it, giving it a look over to read the label. "Not everything is going to small fantastic, so I recommend not trying to take a full face whiff of anything," he said, setting the jar aside and fishing around to see if there was perhaps another with the same label on it. Finding only one other, he carefully opened both.

"Oh yeah, that's some odorous stuff, want a sniff?" he asked Trude, holding the jar over to her with a smile.

Tatterpixie

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff