Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:26 am
Morning was coming - the beginning of it's light mingling with the lingering edges of night that still ruled the sky. Yaguareth was offended that it was coming so soon, it's garishness unwanted after the splendor of the evening - the beauty that she reflected on as she gazed down at the small green she lay curled up with now. The day would mean responsibility called. She'd not shirk it, but she was not ready to let any of it come to an end. There was still so much to bask in.

Slowly shifting, Yaguareth gingerly draped a wing over her, her eyes whirling brighter and brighter violet as she took in the vision of the slumbering green. If she could have stayed there forever, she'd have been happy for it. She'd take in the moment until the sun couldn't be willed away anymore. Only then, did she lean in to nuzzle Felisath with a gentle hum.

Do you wish to sleep a little longer? she asked, as though it wasn't her own fault that she'd been roused in the first place. Though Felisath had blooded the night before, Yaguareth still entertained the idea of retrieving her a proper breakfast. But not until she was certain it would not look like abandonment to do so.

Uta

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:44 pm
So deep in a restful sleep, the green was hardly aware of Yaguareth's movement. She did not stir when the wing was draped over, did not start awake as Yaguareth gazed upon her. She had flown hard the night prior, and had relished every moment with Yaguareth before sleep had gripped them both. Felisath was, perhaps, at her most relaxed. There was no tension as she slept against her clutchmate, no bunched muscles, or air of suspicion. She was entirely at peace--safe and sound, and exactly where she wanted to be.

But such peace would not last, and as soon as Yaguareth leaned down to nuzzle her awake, did the reality of everything come crashing down. She could not escape what might now come. Was she prepared? No... But there would be no escape. She had said what she said, had told Yaguareth of her feelings, and she would accept the aftermath. Perhaps it would not be as bad as she feared. Though the faintest of yellows appeared within the edges of her eyes, a deep violet gaze met Yaguareth's own. Slowly, she began to uncoil herself beneath the large green's wing--though she did not make haste to remove herself from it, and did not pull away. She would enjoy every minute she was given... for too soon, the day's responsibilities would call.

It's tempting, but at that point, it would simply be an excuse to remain just as I am. She confessed. Boldly, she let her tail tipe twine with Yaguareth's--or at least, made an attempt. Have you been awake long? Did you sleep all right? She asked softly, only now aware that it was possible Yaguareth had been keen to leave, and had simply remained out of a sense of honor.

Well.

It was possible--but if that were the case, than surely, Yaguareth would bid her farewell soon. But the purple in Yaguareth's gaze gave her something she hadn't felt in a long time--a little bit of hope. Maybe things would be all right. Maybe... her fears had been for naught.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 am
As Felisath stirred, idly twining the tip of her tail against her own, Yaguareth returned the gesture, humming softly. While the hints of yellow in her eyes did give some pause, Yaguareth would attend to such nerves soon enough. Awake or sleeping, there is no reason we shouldn't stay like this a while longer. she wasn't eager to have to share Felisath's company with most of the rest of their Weyrling group and if she could be so selfish as to keep her alone like this for a little longer she'd gladly be so.

I slept long enough to feel rested - perhaps the whole night. I could ponder on about where our evening ended and where sweet dreams of you began, but I'd rather think all of it very real. as real as her two hearts and as real as all of the love she had to give. I woke a little after the sun started to riseā€¦..it was very unreceptive to my request it take a little more time.

Surely they weren't the only pair wishing to have a little extra time that morning.

I won't suggest we play hooky, Aryale wouldn't have allowed it and would force her dragon to go, But I would like to stay like this as long as possible.

Uta

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:22 pm
demon_pachabel

It pleased the delicate little green that Yaguareth chose to remain, and the yellow within her eyes did partially fade. She still couldn't believe that she was with her... Still couldn't believe that they were together. The night had been everything she'd hoped, and more... but the morning would soon pull them away. Doubt made her wonder, worry even, if the light of day would change things. Would they go back to their old roles and routines? Or would they carve out a new path? Could she let her love show, or would she need tuck it quietly back within her hearts?

Well... That was neither here nor there. There was much to think about, but Felisath decided to shove such things aside. At least for the moment. She didn't want to spoil what time she had with Yaguareth and allow worries win.

Leaning forward, Felisath leaned against the larger green, draping her neck against her. If you're in no rush to leave, than I shall take gross advantage of the time we do have. For now, that meant keeping herself close. She didn't want to rush their morning... Just in case this was all she had.

Trust didn't come easy to Felisath, and this was new territory. Dreams didn't always come true, after all--and right now, the little green couldn't help but feel as if this was all one beautiful dream. But Yaguareth was real. Her eyes whirled a deeper purple, and she gave a soft, little thrum of pleasure. I suppose the sun has its duty to rise, but I promise--I don't want to part. Not yet, not so soon. I've wait too long for this to... let it go so easily. If you have a desire to remain, than please--stay.[/i[ Something she'd wanted to say for so very long--and something she would allow herself to admit.

Giving a small, amused snort, the humor at Yaguareth's confession struck her. Not, of course, about wanting to stay together--but that her sister might suggest such a thing as playing hooky! I don't think I can even imagine you suggesting such a thing. You're the most honorable dragon in Western, if not all Pern. Our place will be back among the weyrling wing too soon--but I can't promise I won't try to tempt you to remain. Felisath would never be so troublesome as to actually skip out on a lesson--but she wasn't all a pushover, either. A few more moments with Yaguareth would be enough to at least have her try. It might be a failed battle, but it's a war worth fighting. At least it was for Felisath.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:18 am
She'd always known Felisath was small - it was as obvious as there were eyes in her head. Yet having her draped against her so seemed to drive home those graceful lines that Yaguareth couldn't help but admire. The idea that she could have ended in the claws of another.....oh, it would have driven her crazy - respectfully so, as she'd have never come running to tear another from this position she had now, but she'd have entertained it so. It would have been a vivid fantasy. Entertaining the reality was better.

I never desire to leave you, Felisath - even when the day requires it of me. though it had not always been as strongly, the older she'd gotten the more her hearts had lingered as they parted ways. I will stay as long as you will have me - and until I am forced away, Aryale would soon enough call upon her, and as any dragon would she would bend to her rider's command no matter how much both understood the agony of it.

Yaguareth still huffed with amusement at the idea she'd need to be tempted, gently touching her snout to Felisath's while trying to do as little disrupting of their position as possible. A war is many battles - and I will be sure to be here for every one, because how delightful would it be, after the harshness of the day to day grind to settle back in for more of this? I cannot promise I won't be trying to keep you close for what the rest of today holds, here or elsewhere.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 pm
Felisath crooned softly at Yaguareth as the other touched her muzzle with her own. Honestly, the little green couldn't have been happier. This was what she wanted--who she wanted. And yet... There was a small pain of guilt, of uncertainty. Her fears over Yaguareth's intentions were quickly being assuaged but there was still another out there that caused her doubt.

Kleoth.

She certainly loved her sister, and she knew Yaguareth did as well. But what would it mean for all of them once they were back together? Would Yaguareth forget about her next to Kleoth's might and prowess? Would Kleoth be happy for them both? They were all growing up fast, and while they had always been close, it was still a dynamic shift. A shift from fond clutchmates to something more. And hadn't Felisath felt equally strong stirrings of feelings towards Kleoth as she had Yaguareth? But she at least stood a chance with Yaguareth.

Well. She would keep such thoughts tucked away. Her worries could be dealt with later. She was happy. Incredibly happy. She just wanted Yaguareth, and Kleoth, to be happy as well.

Faranth knew, Tecuanith likely wouldn't be--and that was one green Felisath did not wish to see anytime soon. Her eyes whirled a bit more white at the thought, before heaving a small sigh as she cuddled closer. Intimidateda as she was by that fierce clutchmate, at the end of the day, she had what she'd wanted. And if anyone tried to steal Yaguareth away, her own ferocity would surface.

I wouldn't ever wish you away. I'm fair sure I loved you since the very first we met outside the egg. I might not have realized it then--but I know it now. How I've ached, quietly worried that maybe, I would lose your hearts. Not that they were even mine to have, of course--and if you chose another, or ever your feelings change, I would never begrudge you your happiness. But I have...and always will... love you so.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 5:13 pm
Felisath's outpouring of feelings was answered with a content rumble, Yaguareth now using that draped wing to tuck her up against her side like a human would a possessive arm.

I meant all of it - I did not chase you to only break your hearts come morning. I'd not anybody else have you, Even if both their hearts twisted about with thoughts about the same golden dragon, but that was a thought for a later time that would not come easily, I have chosen you, my dear, and I do not see another changing that I wish to love you.

Whether other sisters had thoughts about it all, Yaguareth would not entertain any who would see them apart....even if perhaps it would be Kleoth. But would she, truly? Yaguareth didn't think long about her. What would come of it would come of it - and she'd not give that more worthiness of her time than the bliss of the company in the now.

That you would love me in turn is a great treasure indeed.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:50 pm
The little green treasured every word she heard Yaguareth speak. There was no possible way to get closer to the larger green, but she was satisfied knowing that they might share one another's hearts. The yellow in her eyes finally fully receded, content in all that she had discovered.

Her fears, not even a day earlier, now seemed completely unfounded. She had concerns, of course, but they were nowhere near as frightening as they had been. If this was happiness, then she hoped all her sisters might yet someday find it.

You've put my worries at ease, and my hearts are full. I couldn't ask for any more than this. Even if they had to part ways for training, or other assignments; even if their schedules kept them apart, Felisath looked forward to wearing her love a bit more openly. She might always be an aloof and guarded green--but with Yaguareth, she felt no such need.

She was here, she was happy, and she was loved. Any other worries or concerns could come later. For now, she would simply revel in the afterglow of a night full of love and tender confessions. Morning might force them to part ways, but they had tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, forever and for always.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out