Aleyath often thought his life would be exponentially more epic if he could somehow devise a way to announce himself before emerging from the void of Between. Just a little trill to let everyone know to look to the skies and ready their smiles and waves. As it was, all he could do was let out a melodic bugle as he and his rider actually appeared over the weyr. Pretending it preceded their arrival was going to have to be good enough.

The pair had been out on their regular jaunt, a trip that O'len made sure they indulged in as close to daily as possible. Even if they were only gone for ten minutes, every absent moment made Aleyath's wandering heart grow fonder of their home. They had grown up in many hard-earned ways, their frustration and guilt over the things they could not control tempered by routine, calculated allowances, and time.

But none of that mattered right now. Now was for sitting, a sunset, maybe a late snack, and... was that Moseleth? Aleyath squinted. The bronze was on the fireheights, so that was where he would be too. Scrap the rest of that stuff.

Hey, O'len?

Hm?

Can I drop you off? I want to say hi to Moseleth.

Sure. The word was drawn out slightly, as if he was considering an objection. I'd like to visit with Lindir for a while anyway. Be sure to leave Moseleth alone if he doesn't want to talk. O'len could only imagine the level to which his boisterous brown overwhelmed the more proper dragon.

If he seems annoyed, I'll push him to his death. Aleyath paused a little too long. Weirdo. I know how not to bother somebody.

Do you? O'len chuckled. Okay, here's my stop. The brown landed long enough for O'len to loosen his straps and slide to the ground before he was off again, winging powerfully skyward until he was at a level to rival the paler dragon.

Good evening, Moseleth. Long time no see.

~Kiana_Nala~