Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Deep (The Forest)
[Meta PRP] Just one? There must be more [Storm x Sand]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dark brute had decided after telling the pack of one lone prey that they, his great brother and him, were going to go back out there to find something more. They had to at least come across something else. Again they followed the same path as last time, since after all that is where the lone one had been. Where there is one, there is probably more. He sniffed around while keeping an eye on his lighter twin who could get sidetracked with herbs. He smelt it, more prey. This had been the right idea to head back to this spot.

"I am picking up the scent. I don't know if its the herd to the lone one I spotted from before but we are on the right track brother." There was a good scent there and he took off at a good pace so as not to startle anything were the scent to strengthen.

[156]

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

Desert Sand was proud of his brother. They had managed to find a lone member of the herd. The pair had returned to the pack to report their find. Sand had gone back to their den, while he let Storm take the glory for finding the prey by reporting it to the alpha.

The lighter male was surprised when Storm returned and said they were going back out. His brother wanted him to go with him again? Of course he went along. His brother was the best. As they followed their original trail, Sand tried to keep his attention on their task and not the interesting scents that caught his attention.

He perked his ears when his brother said he was picking up a scent. "That's good!" Where there was scent there should be prey nearby! He happily followed after his brother with his tail wagging.

{146}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:48 pm
Just as soon as he started to follow the scent of prey it as quickly disappeared. Masked by other scents in the area. So much for a good lead now. His brother congratulating him made him feel pretty good for just that split second before things were back to being bleak. Maybe they would catch on again.

"Seems my nose has failed me again. I lost it. I'm starting to get more frustrated by this searching." Desert Storm commented. He really wanted more to hunt these things and actually catch the prey rather than trying to find and follow the herds. Give him a chance to scrap with something.

[109]

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:05 pm
DavyJnah

Sand shook his head. "Don't give up Storm! We know it’s here; we just need to track it down. There's none in the pack as good as that as you." The lighter brother had complete faith in his twin. If anyone could do something this difficult, it would be Storm. He was convinced the darker wolf would be the one to find the herd.

"C'mon, I'm sure you'll find something soon." Sand pointed his nose in a new direction. Maybe a fresh view point would perk his brother's spirits up. It couldn't hurt to check a new location either. He was also keeping his nose and eyes out for possible herbs. Perhaps his brother would let him collect some on the way back.

{123}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:34 pm
" I am not giving up. I'm just frustrated." He actually saw the nearest plant and bit into it, picking it out of the ground, and shaking it violently in his anger until all the dirt flew from its roots. Another boost in confidence from his twin calmed him down a bit. Desert Storm would always like to think he might be the best in the pack but he wasn't so sure that he would say it aloud. Now if Sand said it aloud, he could not and would not deny the fact to himself.

The darker twin gave a bob of his head to the other and started down another direction. Maybe one of them could get something. "You know Sand, let's look for some herbs while we do this. Maybe somehow it will help our chances." Desert Storm knew that showing a little interest in his brother's choice of job would also be favorable for him. Plus it wasn't that awful... usually.

[164]

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:28 pm
DavyJnah

Sand nodded understandingly. His brother was more of the action type. Storm wanted to be doing something, going somewhere. He watched sadly as his brother took his frustration out on an unlucky plant, but didn't say anything. It wouldn't help the plant at least.

The lighter male trotted contentedly after his twin. There was nothing he enjoyed better than spending time with Storm. He perked his ears with interest as his brother suggested he gather herbs. It was unusual to say the least. Storm must really be needing a lead.

Sand would do his best to oblige. He nodded and cast about left and right as they walked. Keeping an eye on Storm, he made mild detours left and right to grab little bits from several plants. "Thanks Storm!"

{129}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:43 pm
The male walked softly next to his lighter twin. He was glad that at least there was something going on. Even if they weren't finding anything and he felt useless, at least he could help his brother in finding something. This trip wasn't entirely in vain. At least there had been a sighting and the pack knew. Maybe someone else had gotten lucky and found a herd. He would give them that win. "At least one of us is winning this time around." Desert Storm chuckled. He could be lighthearted sometimes! This was seldom among others as he usually had his guard up but that was how it was his brother. "You gather anything good?" The male asked, peering over at the other and what he had stashing away.

[129]

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:17 pm
DavyJnah

He couldn't help but get excited about the plants he spotted. Sand nosed one way then spotted another to the other side. "Ooooo look at that one Storm! I've never seen such a green on one of these. These fettleferns will be absolutely great. I can’t believe how much is around here."

Sand laughed softly at the humorous note in his brother's tone. This was the side few others saw of his brother, and he treasured it the most. He gave a friendly shoulder bump to the darker wolf. "Of course! It's all good and stinky stuff." Sand gave a mischievous wink.

{102}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm
Storm gave a hearty chuckle that was like letting a load off his shoulders. Here was his brother acting like a puppy over plants. He knew nothing about what they were but his twin was giddy about them and that's what mattered to the darker one. "You know I still have no idea what it is that you are talking about when you tell me about these things. They really do look all the same to me. I'll take your word for it brother. After you collect some more, we should head back. I'm just not seeing anymore tracks and not picking up anymore scents. Not unless you somehow get a second wind. We can regroup after and maybe seek them out again."

The dark twin was bummed that he couldn't make much more progress but there wasn't much point trying to exhaust themselves. It would be good to get a bit of rest and come back for yet another round of looking for herds. He was sure some others had found something and he would like to hear more about that.

[182]

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:58 pm
DavyJnah

"Jusuh like I've no i'eah of wuuha yooo talk a'out." The lighter wolf spoke around a mouthful of plants. Some of them were bitter and some sour, and others a touch sweet. None of it bothered him for he knew there was plenty of uses for these plants that would put them to great use. His brother was such a champ to put up with him. Sand felt a lot of other wolves would be far less understanding.

He nodded understanding. There was no signs, so it would be pointless to remain here. Storm was letting him return home to drop off his bounty first, a short rest while he put his plants away then back out they went. "Lehs try sum'ere else." He wanted to give his twin the best chance to help the pack he could. Even if that meant following Storm around for hours and days to be sure he didn't get hurt too badly.

With a mouth full of plants he brushed against his brother and turned his head back toward the pack and home. It was time to go.

{184}  

magnadearel

[Pack] The Deep (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces