Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] Through the Forest (Maize x Painted Horse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image

Maize walked through the boundaries of the forest, stopping momentarily, scanning her surroundings. This was her first time in the forest, being raised elsewhere and now that she was older, had been exploring quite a bit but the forest was the last place she thought she would find herself. She had heard the forest was a nice area to settle down and meet others, which she was happy to do, but she was still unsure of the area. All the different smells hit her at once, but the one that bothered her the most was the overwhelming scent of bears in the area.

It seemed the overwhelming scents meant that they were close or there were just many in the area. Whichever it was, she just walked the opposite way of the smell, into the forest.

Breaking the boundaries, heading in the opposite direction, her mind started to ease. She knew she was a strong wolf, but sometimes her emotions got the best of her and she had to keep them in check. Her family had a history of mental illness and tried to overcome her setbacks with just her will power, often talking herself through the tough moments.

Coming across a small clearing that had enough room for the sun to peek through, she wandered into the area with eyes scanning until she reached the warmth of the sun. With a deep breath, she slowly laid down, feeling the nice, long tendrils of grass giving her cushion while the sun warmed her honey-colored fur. Soaking in all the sun she could for the moment she again scanned her surroundings for any sign of life. She wished she could just relax and sunbathe in the warmth, but with a new area came new dangers and her mom always taught her to be on high alert in new areas.

This place doesn't seem to bad though.

With a quick thought, her mind went at ease as she enjoyed the sun.

329 word count

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 8:39 pm
chelseylee__z

User ImagePainted Horse traveled where his paws took him, he could be on auto pilot whilst his other senses could take the world in and enjoy it. His home was the forest and he dared not travel much further than its boundaries, lest he get lost in the wide open world beyond the thicket of trees. Would be bothered to go out past these places he knew, possibly depending on the company he kept. The dire wolf did not keep much company so the chances of leaving were slim.

Lapping up water from the river he licked his muzzle clean of any other specks that might wet his face. Swishing his tail back and forth the male thought of how the day might go, usually he walked for a while, sat to take everything in, did some hunting, followed by a nap, more wandering to check locations, ending with a small snack before tumbling to sleep in an open den. He would not expect his day to change with bumping into another wolf, as he was very careful to avoid such confrontations. He could fight but he was closer to being a pacifist in that respect. Quarrels with other wolves could lead to being seriously injured.

Managing to come to the clearing and picking up on the scent of another wolf made him slow his pace. He had been tracking something else before he had finally noticed her scent. As peaceful at the female looked in that moment, one wrong move and everything could go sideways. With soft paws, Painted Horse stealthily took to the outside of the clearing, trying to stay as down wind as possible but knowing he was going to have to cross the threshold at one point to get past.

He dared to move closer and begrudgingly called out, as to not start a fight.

"I do not mean to startle you. I am but passing through." Painted Horse called to her from a ways out.

Acting just as the gentleman he was. She was stunningly beautiful though and part of him ached for some companionship to talk about what else was going on in the world. Especially anything from outside the forest. Could he risk it?

Word Count: 370

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:00 pm
          As Maize was just sitting there, letting the sun hit her fur, she was about ready to doze off when she had heard a voice reach out to her. Ears shooting up to scan around the clearing, her eyes had settled on another wolf who had also ventured into the clearing. She was quite startled and surprised to see another wolf since she had not smelled him venturing close to her. A thought flashing through her head of him possibly being a trickster or a threat soon was brushed away as soon as she saw his demeanor. Appearing to be a bit nicer than the wolves she was told about, she figured it would not hurt to make idle conversation since this was the first wolf she had ran into through her travels. It was about time that she had met others and become acquaintances; it would be nice to have friends in different areas.

"Oh, no worries, pass through all you want." She did not know if this wolf wanted to talk or was truly just passing through but something made her reach out to him.

Fixing her stance, she stood up from her sitting position, letting the sun cast the shadows across her body. He was not a bad looking wolf, but no one really was. Her and her brothers all were this beige color and her parents were the same or just plain white. It was nice to see a change of color. Catching herself admiring his coat colors she shot her eyes back at meeting his. "What brings you through these parts?"

A very reasonable and harmless question that hopefully would get the conversation to continue. She was being selfish in the sense of wanting him to stay and chat with her. Even if it was just to sit in the rays of the sun and enjoy the company of others.

Putting on a girlish charm, she was not much of flirt nor was she coy, but she knew how to bat her eyelashes, so to speak, she put on a bit of a smile and continued on. "My name is Maize."

356 word count

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:39 am
chelseylee__z

At least he had not startled this beige beauty as he had begun to walk further along until she spoke more to him. Stopping his autopilot paws he turned his gaze towards her, those clear water blue eyes full of life and curiosity. She was staring at him just as he was her now. Painted was at first not going to respond when she had told him to pass on through, he believed the conversation to be over and it had been but then something had interested her enough to give him another go.

"Just going where these paws of mine take me. No particular place in mind. I enjoy taking in the scents and the scenery." The colored wolf answered back at her. Glad at least for some light conversation. Continuing to stand but turning to be more polite. "Painted Horse." Giving his name and a bow to her. This felt like a good thing to stay for and he finally let his bottom sink to the ground. "What is a beautiful vixen like you doing out here?" There was no harm in saying that was there? He could compliment this beautiful specimen of a female without being disgusting or crude and maybe it would also raise her spirits even more. Everyone enjoyed being put on a pedestal every once in a while.

Here in the quiet of the forest; if one could say the birds chirping, calls of the herd beast, and shuffling of rodents in the trees were quiet, Painted Horse felt at ease in the presence of another wolf. Just two seemingly lone wolves enjoying each others company. He missed these moments. His family doing their own thing, he didn't really see them much at all lately so this interaction was a change of pace that he greatly needed.

Word Count: 303

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:19 pm
          Maize watched as the wolf entered into the field that she had begun to rest in, quite relieved when he stopped to continue talking to her. Once he had offered her name, she felt even more at ease with the conversation. "What a handsome name." Her siblings all had one-worded names, so to hear a name like his was amazing to Maize. She loved how inviting he was and that he seemed to just let the words roll off his tongue.

A vixen? Who me?

She thought to herself before commenting back to him. She was in awestruck by this gentleman of a wolf and she knew it would not hurt to flirt with him. She was enjoying his company and it seemed he enjoyed hers as well.

With a small giggle escaping her muzzle, she looked back at Painted with golden eyes. "I am just enjoying my time exploring." Looking around briefly, she listened to all the animals around her scurrying around in the forest. It was music to her ears and she quite enjoyed everything about the wildlife in the area. Feeling quite at ease, she shifted back to how he had first seen her, laying down, enjoying the sun.

"If you have nowhere to be, would you like to join me in the sunlight."

She had been traveling a bit of a distance before coming upon this field. Her legs were a bit tired, so resting was in her best interest. She only hoped that this new wolf would be so gracious enough to join her for a quick talk. Hopefully, this would also ensure that she would not doze off. She was enjoying the sunlight but knew she could easily take a quick nap, not that she was tired enough for a nap, but the warmth of the rays on her back just gave her a calm feeling.

"That way, maybe we can chat about...well really anything."

With a smile and twinkle in her eyes, she attempted to entice him to stay. She was enjoying the conversation with this wolf, and would rather him stay.

349 word count

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:19 pm
chelseylee__z

The situation was easing and he felt a weight lift off his shoulders as he got more comfortable with the female there. The light shone on her beige fur and gave her a beautiful glow, accentuating everything he could see. Her golden eyes giving her a twinge of a wild side. At least from his point of view. She was stunning and somehow he had wandered in here to see her. This must have been some fated meeting.

"Thank you. Your's is much prettier." It seemed she enjoyed his awkward company and so he padded over to her and laid right now beside her. They were barely touching but if you moved just a pinch, their sides would touch. "It is such an exquisite day out. My paws usually take me out wandering, no where outside the forest, and this time I was led to something pleasant." Painted Horse was not so good at conversation as he tended to avoid others. "I will try not to bore you with my terrible conversation."

This male found it particularly hard to not stop glancing over at her every chance he had. She was just so precious and nothing like what he thought he might run into. Running into others might not be as bad as he had once been led to believe. Parts of him wished to flee the scene but he attempted to quiet that part of his overreacting brain and sit with her.

Word Count: 243

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:16 am
          Maize chuckled to herself as he was speaking to her about the terrible conversation. She saw nothing terrible about it since she was one to not hold conversations as well. She could be a bit shy here and there but she had decided today she was going to jump out of her comfort zone and making conversation with any wolf that passed her way. Lucky for her, it happened to be a handsome direwolf who happened to be nice enough to lay next to her in the sun.

"It is not terrible. I'm happy to have any conversation."

Or even if they did not have a conversation and just enjoyed each other's company. Maize was not apposed to either or since she just was basking in her moment in the sun. It was the little things that Maize seemed to love. The warmth of the sun. The feeling of the grass beneath her. The slight presence of Painted Horse's body close to hers. She was very in-tune to her surroundings and it made her quite adept at those around her.

"So, Painted Horse, tell me about yourself since we are sitting here in the warmth. Any family?"

She figured she could start some idle conversation with him. Family was pretty important to Maize, even if they had problems or not.

All families have problems...

Maize quickly reminded herself of her parents, and even the hardships she endured growing up. Internally shaking those thoughts from her head, she let her eyes trace down the markings down his back before settling on to his blue eyes.

264 word count

RamuneGrl

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces