[Plot] Davy's Plotting Thread {Searching}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Here is a nice short and sweet plot thread and things I am looking for with a few of my babies. Go here for my journal and there is a link that takes you to my expanded journal. I hope ya'll find what you are looking for here!

You can either post here or PM me or find me in the shop discord. <3 I'm all over.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My love eternal. I am always looking for some Monster Hunter Rps for this girl. She is not looking for mate plots as I have something set up for her. She' s strong lady who does enjoy the finer things. Spunky but also hot headed. Brave and loyal. Become friends with her and if you need her she will be there. She gives me some Geralt and Jaskir vibes. *sings toss a coin to your witcher*
What she's looking for:
Monster Hunter RPs
Interaction RPs
Character Development

-----------------------------------------------

My first pony. Love this boy and all that he stands for. He is a tough guy. He left his herd with Dawn Stunner and they are making it out in the Bluestone Mountains. He will mess your day up if you rub him the wrong way.
What he's looking for:
Interaction RPs
Character Development

She's in The Swiftfell pack and for now cannot leave the border without express permission. So if you have a rogue you want or think would be good for her, let me know and I can get something set up for permission. I would prefer her to find a nice Swiftfell boy though. She's a loudmouth, but does her job well. Despite her size, as she's a little smaller but by no means a runt, she packs a power punch.
What she's looking for:
Interaction RPs
Character Development
Mate Plots

My first Peryton. She's sweet and a gentle soul. Somewhat on the naive side. i don't have much else on her which is why I need some RPs to flesh her out. Especially since I want to develop her into and Elder.
What she's looking for:
Interaction RPs
Character Development
Mate Plots

My blood thirster. He's brutish and mean and doesn't care what you say about him, but don't talk ill of his brother... ever. He's unceremonious when he kills and will get down right dirty if he has to. Surviving and killing, two things he's really good at. He hopes to get more scars on his body. Though he does have a soft side and I do want to explore that, maybe a female help in that aspect.
What he's looking for:
Interaction RPs
Fights
Character Development
Mate Plots

This fluffy crow (he'd like to be called a raven) has always had a great time of watching things from as high as he can fly. He loves the snow the most but enjoys soaring through the trees. He is going to be hanging with Dark Skies Bloodmoon. [I want to build his story up a little more.]
What he's looking for:
Interaction RPs
Character Development
Mate Plots

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:35 pm
Some extra added stuff here in case I need it for whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:35 pm
maybe one more just because....  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:36 pm
And now this will be the last thing that states..

OPEN FOR PLOTS!  
[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff