Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]Blink and you'll miss it(Aresoth & ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:28 am
How quickly time was moving. It almost felt as if it had only been a seventh day since his children had hatched and greeted this world and found theirs and yet they were now beginning to take flight on their own. If his hearts ached for a moment or two for the short time they had been freshly hatched, it could not be helped. Many times Aresoth found himself wondering if his own father had felt this pangs as he watched his children grow, pangs of wanting them to stay young forever that soon turned into pride for how strong they grew, the knowledge of how well they would be when they joined the fight against the enemy.

A break within their schedule allowed Aresoth to find a spot in the weyr bowl to lay and rest while watching the drills his children and theirs were working on with the Weyrling master. The bronze dragon found himself often watching as his children worked and learned feeling pride with every one of their accomplishments. When he had the time to do this it also gave them the added benefit of coming and seeing him if they wished.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:00 am
Ah.

To D'rok it was less an actually spoken thought and more of a vague feeling he got, enough to draw the young man's attention to Khazariath who had looked off towards the settling figure of the older bronze. No matter how far off he'd been, Aresoth's presence had been one that the young dragon had been particularly sensitive to - perhaps in the same way his rider was also keenly aware of his own father. The weight of it was less now, but Khazariath held his own father in much higher esteem from the start than D'rok had ever his own.

We should have a break soon - do you want to talk? D'rok asked, redirecting from the brief distraction to keep them both on task, and out of trouble. Khazariath did well to follow suit, unwilling to bend, and unwilling to make either of them look less than the very capable pair they were.

The young dragon didn't consider the idea for long, instead allowing D'rok the reigns while he reached out to Aresoth - Will you be there long, father? We should have a break soon..... and while he didn't say it, the desire to be closer to his Sire was obvious never the less.

BastetAmun

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:52 pm
Feeling the touch of words drew Aresoth's attention towards Khazariath, his eyes whirling a delighted blue as he responded. I have time still on my break, I would not mind if you and yours joined me Khazariath. Pride and love flowed through every word the bronze spoke to the other. You have grown so much in such a short time. I would like to see and hear about it, if you would indulge me.

To be able to spend time with one of his children on this day was enough to make Aresoth happy and quite content.

demon_pachabel
Sorry for the wait and bit of a short reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 am
Khazariath, ever prepared to be turned away, had an extra bounce in his step as they wrapped up their drills for the time being, clearly delighted that the opposite had been true. Once they'd been released - and D'rok had gotten his straps off - Khazariath was off. While nothing about his gait implied impatience or rushing, he still wasted no time bridging the space to approach Aresoth. D'rok, however, had much shorter legs and lagged a bit behind.

With a soft keen, the much smaller bronze settled at his father's feet, looking up at him. What is it you would like to hear from me, father? I would be remiss to think you don't already have some idea of what we do all day and perhaps would like to hear tale of something more...substantial. As he spoke, Khazariath spread and resettled his wings, like he was brushing his hands over the bunched up sleeves of a coat.

BastetAmun

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out