[PRP] Into the Caves [Dark Skies Bloodmoon x Shining Opal]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This hadn't exactly been the place Dark Skies Bloodmoon would have been on a normal occasion but it was something she wanted to explore. The death of the forest had always been a sad story that had floated around. The cold that crept in was shocking as well as just how to forest had looked. The reddish brown female could only imagine how this place must have looked in its prime. What had caused such disaster? She would probably never come to find out that information. Hopefully someone would at some point. That was not why she was here though. It was exploring time and this was a new place to dig her paws in.

Journeying deeper into the Redwoods she felt a little colder and a little more spooked at just how quiet it continued to get. Something was glittering just beyond as the sun caught it. That was strange and interesting all at the same time. Trying to be sneaky, she crept forth trying to stay camouflaged in what brush still was there. Dark Skies Bloodmoon had no idea what could be waiting for her as she got closer and closer to what she now saw was a cavern entrance. Crystal and Quartz jutted out.

"How pretty..." The female muttered. It never even occurred to her, nor had she smelled, anyone else at the location. The downfalls of being upwind and too wrapped up in the new discovery. Or at least it was a new discovery for her anyway.

[251]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:35 am
DavyJnah

User Image

Shining Opal was resting near one of his favorite cave entrances with his eyes closed. He felt a connection with the cave and crystals and often came here, particularly when his headaches threatened. Perhaps it was because of his pelt or his mask that blended in with the cave so smoothly, or he thought his headaches were less severe when he was here. The male would often find himself spending hours simply sitting and listening to what he called the voices of the crystals.

The scent of another wolf blowing into his face surprised him. Not many came this far out. The sound of a female voice made him crack an eye. She stood out to his eyes, a female of deep red and white, against the dead and dying forest. Shining Opal wondered what had brought her here; he'd never find out simply laying here. The masked wolf opened his eyes, his eyes two different colors. Slowly, so as not to startle the female, he rose to his paws and padded to stand at the entrance; Shining Opal turned his masked head towards her.

"Indeed it is. What brings you to a desolate place like this?"

{197}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:49 pm
The reddish female started a little when the crystal like wolf spoke. She had not seen him there and was a bit disappointed in herself for not noticing the very wolf life crystal creature. Turning her golden eyes upon him she gave him a small grin and wagged her tail just a bit. No need to be on the defensive at this moment. "The crystals actually. I had noticed a light when I was further out and wondered what the sun had caught." Truly she was in awe of this place. What treasures might lie inside to stare in wonderment. "Have you traveled inside before?" She asked, trying to suss out any sort of information on this new place. The smell of death was a bit dizzying and part of her wondered how he could have sat there for so long. Was he just desensitized to all this?

The female moved into the cave just a tad further. To her back the sun was low in the sky and gave such an eerie cast upon the darkening entrance. Should she go in there? There wasn't too much more she could really smell anyway but she was so curious. "Would you come with me?" Dark Skies really didn't want to show any fear, but the company would be nice to have, after all it had been a bit since she had met another.

[232]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:47 pm
DavyJnah

He smiled as she explained. Another brought in by the glow of the crystals. "They are impressive and attractive." Shining Opal seated himself and wrapped his tail around his paws. "I do from time to time. It's just as glorious inside as it is out here." It was sad the outside wad dying or dead while the inside hummed with a life of its own.

Opal watched as she nosed at the entrance of the cave. He couldn't claim it as his own, no matter how much time he spent here. If she wanted to explore inside, he wouldn't tell her no. His ears perked up as she asked him to come with her. "It would be a pleasure miss. My name is Shining Opal." The wolf rose to his paws and padded confidently into the cave. His paws following paths well known to them.

"What brings you all the way out here? Not many come out here now."

{159}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:12 pm
"Very attractive." She added. Dark Skies hadn't seen anything like this before but she hadn't traveled much before. Though her ears perked up at him saying that he had had traversed inside before. At least that meant it was somewhat safe if he was able to come out from the darkness, well the sort of darkness of this cave. She could see lights in there, presumably from the crystals and such. How did they do that?

Upon Shining Opal giving her his name she grinned back at him, "My name is Dark Skies Bloodmoon. I know its a mouthful." The red, brown, and white female said apologetically, "You can shorten it if you wish. Do you mind if I call you Opal?" It was the last thing she asked before actually starting down into the cave.

[136]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:41 pm
DavyJnah

Shining Opal headed down a path that he knew lead to some interesting crystal filled caverns. He enjoyed discovering new places in these caves and seeing what they held. What secrets they kept for who knew how long. He did pause along the path to point his nose towards some of the more interesting formations for her.

He chuckled softly when she gave her name. And here he had thought his was cumbersome. "If you don't mind, I believe Dark shall do just fine." Opal shook his head. "I don't mind." For the most part, the colorful male kept quiet. It was just his habit down here. That and having no one to talk to. He paused at the first cavern to let her look around.

{126}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:38 pm
This was actually a lot of fun! The female had forgotten the smell of death and decay and was focused on the shimmering glowing crystals and such in the cave. This was beautiful. Not her place that she would make a home but a place to visit once and a while. It was still dark, of course, but there was at least some illumination. Enough low light to get by. Both of them having settled on good shortenings of their respected names. Dark Skies felt maybe she made a good first impression on a new friend. A few times she bumped into Opal by accident, her feet stumbling in the dark, and she would give a nervous laugh. It wasn't awkward or anything just she didn't so much know this place and it made her feel anxious. No way she would have been able to explore this by herself.

"Wait a minute..." She stopped at looked at the male as best she could in what light they had, "Do you come down here by yourself?" How did he not get lost? The smells in here were somewhat confusing and it seemed to go on forever. How long had the pair of them even been down there?They had traversed many corridors at least and there seemed to be no end.

[219]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:29 pm
DavyJnah

He was pleasantly surprised to find that having company that appeared to enjoying seeing the crystals as much as he did brought him happiness too. Not enough wolves came up here to enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the place, which was probably why it was tranquil in the first place. That and the decay just outside the cave entrance.

Shining Opal didn't need the soft glowing light anymore to find his way. He could and did walk with his eyes closed. The male looked over his shoulder when she stumbled into him several times. "If it helps keep my tail on your shoulder. I won't lead you astray." Opal nodded at her question. "I do. Practically any time a headache threatens I find my way here."

{127}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:42 pm
She stood behind the male and nudged his tail back onto her body just as he had instructed. One day maybe she would be able to walk this area better but for now it was good to have a guide help her through this. "Thank you." Dark Skies responded, eyes going to the ground for a moment. Then he said something about headaches and she remembered his eyes. Purple. Was he a Seer? She wouldn't ask, that wasn't exactly nice to ask someone and if they wanted to give up that information that was up to them. "I'm sorry about the headaches, but at least you found a remedy." Then she shuddered, a gust of cold somehow had found its way down there or maybe it was just the chill of being in a strange place in a dying forest. "Do you think we could head back up? I think I'm pretty explored out for the time being."

[158]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 pm
DavyJnah

He waited until she was comfortable and ready, then headed forward again. Shining Opal was careful not to go too fast for her. "You're very welcome," he murmured.

"Mind it not. It's not your fault and nothing you can do about it. T'was the way I was born." He smiled, grateful for her sympathy. Shining Opal felt her shudder. "Of course. I hope you enjoyed your time down here." He turned to head back to the surface. "If you ever want company again you've only to ask. I hope to see you again sometime Dark."

{95}  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:46 pm
Dark Skies Bloodmoon was happy to be on the surface again, even with all the rot smell around. Down below it was a little disorienting, car different than a cave den and she had been in one of those. The female bowed graciously to the male. At least she had a good time. "I did enjoy it down there. I will seek you out the next time I want to explore the caverns again" Another courteous bow to Shining Opal, "I best take my leave so I can get the rest of my exploring in before I rest. It was nice meeting you Opal and I hope our paths cross again." The female stated before she trotted off, ready to take on the last few hours of this day on.

[130]

magnadearel
FIN

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas