[PRP] Under the Moon (Hidden Fox and Star Skunk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image Her own ears flicked forward as the oh so familiar sounds of the Crow echoed through the trees. Was it really that time? It felt like they had only gotten there, she looked mournfully at the den she had set up to stay close to Fox, while not too close to the pack lands. An ear fell to the side as she turned away from it as it seemed that he was going to start heading back. This was where the crossroads had brought her. She has declared herself to Fox, there was no turning back now. It was just the getting into the pack.

Once again she caught herself thinking of what would happen if she didn't make it in. Shaking herself she brushed off the crossroads and put herself up beside Fox. She wasn't going to pick where she was going to go that way, she had only one path and that was the same one that her love went. Even if it was off any trail known to anyone.

"Lets go." She smiled the best a wolf could smile, "My heart will follow yours no matter where you might go. Through thick and thin." While this trial still sounded daunting, she was going to have to try her best to get through it and be accepted into the pack, for Fox's sake..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the fluttering of wings increased with another "caw caw", Fox moved hastily to join his feathery kin. The moment of bliss and butterflies had to be placed on the shelf as his shift was ending. "I'm coming Storm...." he growled not wanting to leave her side. To be part of the pack was his duty as his alpha oversaw his well-being along with Strawberry and his father. His mind was heavy with guilt possibly making her feel she had to join his pack or never see him again.

Then her voice broke his thoughts, the silence around him. She was ready to take the trial permitting herself to be with him in good graces of the pack itself. Ears usually pushed back on his head raised higher in excitement as his tail began a swirling dance of excitement.

She was indeed coming with him.

Nodding with a new positive vibe he called out to Storm, "I need you to retrieve a blindfold from the guards so she is ready for her trial!"

A familiar "caw" returned back back to Fox as wings took Storm fast to the heart of the pack.

Seeing her eagerness to move onward made him overly ambitious to help her get through this obstacle, Whatever you do you must keep quiet showing your loyalty. You will be bespoken to in which you can't speak back. This trial is the vow of silence that will help you pass this test. Please make sure you eat before we get there and drink because you will have to be there till the trial ends". Leaning into her he licked her cheek, "I know you can do this! I love you! Believe in yourself and you'll do just fine".

As the fluttering of wings landed on the ground, Fox took the blindfold. Then he leads her in the direction of the pack.

"I believe in you" he spoke tying the blindfold tightly, "The guards are just up ahead. "I love you. You can do this" he whispered.

~fin  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
[Location] The Redwoods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash