Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] Cheer up Old Man (Ashened Wood x Cross Road Winds)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:09 pm
User Image

((Final Word Count - 1016))

Ashened stiffened up as he made his way through the Forest into the Hallow. He was an older, lone wolf that stayed solitary unless his sons stopped by, which was hardly any of the time. He did enjoy being in the Hallow where the bigger trees had fallen and made potential homes for all different lives that called this area their home. His coat made the distressed wood perfect for camouflage. Not that he needed to hide from anything, he was a fighter, but mostly that he didn't get any unwanted attention from other wolves that may or may not pass by. Many didn't come to the Hallow, but he knew that making his way through the Forest, he was bound to run into other rogues that were either looking for a safe place to call home or others that had come this way either to find a mate or have their pups here.

It wasn't too long that he had brought his pups here to run around and raise them on his own. A brief toothy smile appeared on his lips but quickly diminished. He wasn't really in the mood for happiness or smiles. Life hadn't been quite nice with this saddened wolf but he allowed himself to walk in the sun. He needed some happiness in his life.

Why again did I come to the Forest?

228 word count

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:07 am
chelseylee__z

Cross Road Winds was a young lively young male and the idea of exploring the forest, exploring the Hallow was great and the scent of bears in the area didn't frighten him. He was more curious than frightened, but he also didn't see a need to go all the way into their territory so exploring the areas where their home wasn't was enough for him. Cross had no real reason to do anything, he just wanted to go where ever he wanted and do whatever he wanted, he wasn't ready to tie himself to a female or pups yet. He caught the scent of another male wolf and headed in that direction curious what they were doing, even a fight might be interesting.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:34 pm
          With the rumble of his stomach, Ashened realized that he all of a sudden was overwhelmed with the feeling of hunger. Guess it's time to find something to eat. Letting the grin fall from his face, he instantly went to move from his location he was currently in. He had already compromised his position since everything in the field was downwind from his stance. Many different prey and even other wolves from picked up on his scent. Luckily his darker coat made it easier for him to fall back into the darker wood of the trees around in the forest.

He was able to crouch down and keep his upper body up. Many animals overlooked him since the front half of his body was already blacked out. Only his red eyes seemed to give away his position but always made him look a little more possessed.

Stalking through the woods, he seemed to have taken a whiff of different scent in the area. A different wolf perhaps? He was not completely thrown off by a new scent. A new scent seemed to travel through the forest all the time. Lifting his head to scan the area, his eyes did not seem to land on anything out of the ordinary.

At the same time, he was not catching any scent of any prey in the area.

225 word count

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:53 am
chelseylee__z

Cross Road Winds continued on his way to find the scent of the other wolf, he still had not found them, but he had found a small stream and he caught the scent of a few small animals, but since he wasn't hungry he saw no reason to bother them right now. He leaned down but kept his eyes up since he didn't know if the other wolf in the area would welcome his company or attempt to attack him. It wasn't like Cross could smell emotions and therefor tell if the other wolf was happy or not. He figured he would figure it out sooner or later and everything would be fine, even if he had to fight his way out of the situation.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:52 am
          Ashened scanned his horizon, just barely looking over the overgrown brush that surrounded the forest floor. Creeping forward, he met the stream and with it the scents of small prey in the area. Lowering his haunches, he started to sniff the ground when it hit him, the scent of another lone wolf. Ashened might have been a grumpy old man, but that did not mean he did not have manners. Sulking forward, he looks on and caught the eyes of an auburn wolf.

Right his bright red eyes flashing towards the wolf, he opened up to a toothy grin. He was not going to get any hunting done while another wolf was in the area, although he was sure the younger wolf could help him corner another small prey in the area. Maybe they could help catch dinner for the other.

"Why...hello.. there."

Ashened grumbled out in the backward nicest way possible.

"What brings you to these parts?"

He had never met a wolf of his color and markings before, so it was nice to reach out. But also, hoping he was saying for food.

185 word count

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:18 am
chelseylee__z

Cross smiled as he finally came across the other wolf he had been smelling, the male appeared to be older. It had nothing to do with anything. Considering older males and females were still helpful, age didn't mean useless. "Hello there," Cross said in a confident tone. Cross chuckled and then said, "I am a traveler, I go wherever my paws happen to take me." Cross looked the old male over. "So what are you doing in these woods? There is a bear tribe near here you know."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:25 pm
          Ashened ears perked up when he heard about a bear tribe. He knew there were bears in the area but did not know that had created a tribe. Most bears were not that mean and usually just kinda went on their way. Plus, his one son could take on a bear or at least protect Ash if anything happened. Unlucky for him, this son was also hunting in the mountains.

"Ah, bears do not worry me, if I go on my way, they go theirs."

A traveler was plenty in these parts, again, many wolves of every saturate loved the calm forest. At least calmer in these parts.

"I'm just in the area, trying to find some food."

Ash seemed to always be hungry. With a semi toothly grin, he tipped his head slightly and fast to show a greeting gesture. This wolf was not half bad, another reason why he loved these parts. Even tho Ash was a grumpy old wolf, he loved to talk with others from different parts of the world. He loved to have stories to tell his pups, although they were not pups anymore. Hopefully one day he would have grand-pups he could tell stories to.

"I'm Ashened by the way, Ash for short."

209 word count

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:39 pm
chelseylee__z

Cross Road nodded which made sense the bears seemed to be the reasonable sort, not bloodthirsty monsters, but hey best to respect a creature that was a lot bigger than a wolf. Cross didn't want to insult the male by offering to help him hunt, but then again two wolves were better than one. "Would you care to hunt with me? Perhaps we could take down large pray together." Cross offered. Crossed grinned and then said, "I am Cross Road Winds, but you can call me Cross." He looked the older male overseeing he was an older male, he hoped that Ash would accept his offer for hunting together, but if not oh well it was the best he could do.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:49 pm
          Ash pondered on the question of the younger wolf, thinking back to when he was younger. He would have offered his paw to another older wolf for a hunt as well, and it was true that they would be able to take down larger prey together. Without his boys at his side at the moment, larger prey was getting tougher for the older wolf to take down and those dang rabbits were getting faster and faster. Or I'm just getting slower. He chuckled to himself.

Well, Cross, I would happy to accept some help. This old wolf could use some help when he could."

Ash was not ashamed to admit that he was older, he still had the fight left in him, but without his sons to back him up at the time being, the company of a younger wolf, probably the same age as his sons, would be nice.

"Hopefully we catch something good."

With a toothy grin, he started forward, assuming the younger wolf was following behind.

169 word count

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:57 pm
chelseylee__z

Cross smiled he was glad that Ash had agreed to go hunting with him, it was nice to see the older wolf wasn't bothered by a younger wolf offering to help him hunt. He grinned "I'll make sure of it Ash don't worry." He said confidence in his tone. Cross lead the way catching the scent of a deer on the wind.

(Fin)

(519 words)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out