Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Below the Sun (Khamaith, Kleoth + Riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:11 pm
With such a perfect day to bathe at the lake, and hearts all light from their recent visitation to High Reaches on both minds, Ezyzu had spent a good morning (slowly) scrubbing her dragon down in the lake. Beyond that, a fresh oiling so that Khamaith shown as bright on the outside as her hearts did to Ezyzu. It was slow going, as her leg had given her fits that even the brace wanted to not quite support. Yet the woman was nothing if not stubborn -- and her beloved was almost finished.

Splooted out so that even her highest points were as easy to reach as Khamaith could make it -- besides outright rolling over, anyway -- Khamaith kept a careful eye on her rider, yet her mind wandered. Her father, her siblings. I knew they would be bigger, but seeing my siblings after so long -- Ezyzu, love, please rest a moment, my shoulder can wait until you take a break.

Ezyzu snorted, putting her weight more on the healthy leg as she reached to scrub oil into the waiting patch. “I’m fine, sweetest. Honest.” She’d just have to wash the brace out when they returned back to their weyr.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:55 pm
Kleoth was still growing, and her hide itched abominably. Phryana could only sympathize with her poor darling, and instead of the bathing in the ocean today, the pair decided to visit the nearby lake. Now that they were able to fly together, it made travel so incredibly convenient! Kleoth was the first one to spot another dragon at the lake, trumpeting a cheerful greeting even as she swooped to land carefully nearby.

Good morning! I hope it's treating you and Yours well, Khamaith. The queen lowered her neck carefully so Phryana could dismount but kept a bright blue eye fixed upon the older gold.

Phryana landed in the shallows of the lake with a splash, eyeing the other rider and taking her in. "Good morning," She offered as well, not about to assume anything. She certainly wouldn't want people jumping to help her, even if she was injured.

Prism Shine

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out