[PRP] I Do Adore (Khamaith/Baihath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:05 pm
The day was peaceful, quiet near the hut. It had been easy for Khamaith to block out the sounds and excitement of the Weyr for the gentle washing of waves at her paws, until the rising tide had begun to soak her claws and sprinkle at her face. A nap, especially with spring beginning to turn the corner once more, had been excellent to try and catch once more. Yet sleep slipped from her, at least making the gold look a bit less pinched and peakish.

With a soft yawn, Khamaith gently shook herself -- the sand that had settled falling away back into the small dunes and sliding to fill the wallow she had dug. It would have been easier to just move away from the rising tide and settle back down to sleep, yet she found her gaze wandering--mind drifting to one so dear.

Baihath? Facets whirling with love, she reached out gently -- not wanting to distract if he may be busy. My darling, might you be free?

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:36 pm
Baihath, shockingly enough, had been almost dozing in the hot heat of the sands, his small paws twitching in the sand even as he half-dreamed. Of course, as the warm and gentle thoughts of his beloved reached him, he bolted upright at once. Khamaith! He exclaimed with delight, and his affection and love rushed forth like a bursting dam to envelop her. Of course! I will run as fast as I can--faster than I have before, okay? Hold on!

With the game set in mind, the white dragon took off, kicking up sand as he wildly charged down the beach towards the gold's wallow. His nostrils were flaring with the effort, but his eyes were a dizzying swirl of blue as he raced against himself, leaping over small waves that lapped against the shore.

Kha! He announced, skidding wildly to a stop a small distance from where she lay. I was even faster than last time, did you see? For you, I can run the fastest!

Prism Shine

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out