Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Redwoods
[PRP] You Can't Break Mine (Heart Breaker x Total Eclipse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image

Heart Breaker made his way through the forest, gaining tired while looking through for his next coversation. He was happy to get away from his mothers pack since she was putting preasure on him and his sister to be apart of the pack. He just wanted a moment to think things through before he decided to completely join.

But who was he kidding.

He was also running away from his mother stressing over him having puppies to make the Sanderson family larger. That isn't what he wanted for many reasons. But he was a ladies man, and his name was a testimony to that. Watching his aunt had helped him immensly pull girls, but when he came to pull the trigger, he would rather run the other way.

But still, he loved the game of cat and mouse with females and then dip out at the end.

Ruler of Everythingq

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Total Eclipse of the Heart was milling about the edge of the Redwoods before she finally decided to work her way in. Newly finding herself in an adult body, she had immediately set out on her own, leaving her mother and brother, to go adventuring. And boy, had she had fun along the way - even the fleeting thought made a smile tug at the corner of her mouth. She was, well, notorious among her family, she supposed, for the way that she liked to use others. It was a toxic trait, surely, but it was definitely her worst! As if that was any reassurance to anyone.

And now, she didn't know what she was looking for. Her next big adventure, whatever that entailed, and wherever she might find it. She had just been wandering Kells for a moon or so now, and thought she had come across many pretty things, none of them stuck. Everything she had encountered had been fleeting, and though it was absolutely of her own design, that didn't mean she totally enjoyed it. Well, she did, but Total Eclipse wanted something to stick. Was that too much to ask for?

A yawn escaped her mouth, even though it was midday, and she paused to look around. Then, her ears flicked, moving about as she tried to figure out whether or not she had, in fact, heard something. Her head swiveled to and fro. Then, yes, someone was walking about nearby, paws colliding heavily with the hard ground. Total Eclipse didn't really do friends, so of course, her first thought was: new victim?

WC: (266)

chelseylee__z

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:03 pm
          As Heart Breaker made his way through the Redwoods, he started to hear something to the sides of him. He was not sure of the wildlife that called this area home. Bears or perhaps pumas were the only ones that Heart Breaker was concerned about, but he knew he could easily make friends with them. Just as he was searching around the scent of another wolf lingered past his muzzle and his eyes shot towards the direction the wind was blowing towards him. He was excited to meet another wolf. If it was a female, he could have some fun talking to them, but if it was a male, he would try to have even more fun.

Walking forward, not trying to be sneaky, he caught himself in a clearing, looking around for any sign of the scent of the wolf that he had captured. He thought all was lost until his laid upon the coat of a female wolf. A cocky smile spread across his muzzle as stationed himself to face the female wolf.

"Hello there... a bit of dangerous area to be traveling alone?"

He stood his ground for a second before taking a few steps towards the female, ensuring his gaze and smile was nothing but courtesy with a hint of his sparky personality behind them.

He was sure to have fun meeting other wolves in the area before he decided to settle down in the pack.

240 word count

RuIerr

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:47 am
And then, just like that, the figure that was walking about made itself known. A rather dashing wolf, with bright, fiery eyes to match his brilliantly contrasted coat, made his way forward, into the clearing by which Total Eclipse stood. He was smiling as he greeted her, and she cocked her head in response, attempting to size him up. Bold. She liked that.

"Well, if I'm in danger it's only right you travel with me. I'm sure you couldn't have it on your conscience otherwise." Eclipse quirked a brow, a smile spreading its way across her own face.

"I'm Total Eclipse... of the Heart. But you can call me... well, whatever you like, really." Tail swishing, she took a faux-hesitant step forward, towards him, then paused. "And you are?" Her frame was slight, but her body language indicated openness, curiosity. Who was this gentleman and why did he think he could question her traveling preferences? She simply had to know.

WC: (160)

chelseylee__z

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:30 am
          Breaker could not help but internally laugh to himself for a few reasons. She seemed just as flirtatious as him, and he loved it, although she would be barking up the wrong tree, he also was pretty amused by her name. Not that it was a bad name, it just so happened that his name contained the word Heart as well. He watched her with playful eyes and she took a few steps towards him before asking a name. He could have fun with this.

"Ah, you don't go by any nicknames?" He started to pace along parallel to where she was standing. "and what a coincidence." Chuckling, he continued, "My name is Heart Breaker, but I go my Breaker."

He decided to leave his family name out of the equation for the moment. The Sandersons were known through some parts, whether it would be good or bad he did not know, but at this point, he decided his first name was good enough.

"Happy to meet you..."

With a sly smile, he stepped towards her.

176 word count

RuIerr

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 pm
"Then feel free to call me Eclipse," she said with a smile. Then, when he revealed his own name, it took everything in her not to snort. Heart Breaker? Seriously? My oh my, it seemed like she'd met her match. Her stomach did a weird little flip - seriously, what the hell was that? - and her tail swished in conjunction.

Breaker took a step forward, closing the gap of distance between the two of them. And Total Eclipse found herself hesitating - genuinely, this time. Something about this felt off, and she couldn't figure out exactly what. The energy he gave off... oh, nevermind.

Meeting his gaze, Eclipse smiled. His eyes were fiery, and it gave her goosebumps. Oh, boy. She was in trouble.

"Well, if you're planning on accompanying little old me through the Redwoods, I think it's only right you tell me about yourself."

WC: {144}

chelseylee__z

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:28 pm
          Heart Breaker watched her hesitate a bit as he took his step towards her. At these moments, he was happy to be raised by 3 females that knew what they wanted, and when they wanted it. He could easily read the body language of others and when he needed to back off or press harder, yet Eclipse here, she was a tough one. As soon as Breaker thought about backing off, but has soon as her statement left her muzzle, he knew he was in for a fun time.

Well let's play then...

"Okay Eclipse," He eyed her pretty brazenly, "but that also means you will have to share some things about yourself too." His red eyes looking towards the redwoods, he motioned for them so start walking together. "So what exactly do you want to know about me? I haven't lived the most exciting life." Awaiting for her to start walking so he could join up alongside her, he started to think about anything he could talk about it. Maybe she was from a pack as well? Or maybe her family was extensive?

Whatever it was, Breaker was game for twenty questions. With a small smirk across his face, he was grateful to run into someone just as flirtatious as him. It was getting a bit boring running into wolves that had dull personalities.

225 word count

RuIerr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:14 pm
Glad he suggested walking - maybe it would defuse some of the static electricity she seemed to feel between them - she nodded in response to his request. It was only right to exchange information for information. She was practical, she knew that.

Breaker's question made her mind reel a bit. He was offering up information, she just had to know the questions to ask. What did she really want to know? Everything and nothing all at once.

"Tell me..." Total Eclipse mulled it over a bit, focusing her sight ahead of her while she thought. "Tell me about the most embarrassing thing you've done or said in front of a she-wolf." If he was going to make a whole game out of it, she wasn't going to ask the standard, boring stuff. Why not come out of left field?

Then, remembering herself, she added, "That was not related to you." She looked at him with stern yet playful eyes, confident that he might skirt around the answer she sought in favor of one about his sister or his mother. He seemed the type.

{WC: 250}

chelseylee__z

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:45 pm
          Heart Breaker was enjoying the walk with her, for the time being, and was waiting for a question to escape her muzzle. He was, however, caught off guard with her question. He, honestly, had not met many other wolves in his travels, especially not female wolves, and with her clarification, his mother and sister did not count.

I could always make something up.

He was not into lying but maybe he needed to, to ensure he kept his cool in front of this beautiful female wolf. "Hmm.. well... honestly.." Thinking about his answer, he knew how to play it suave, and hopefully, it would still impress her.

"...honestly, the most embarrassing thing was that I was about to lie to you and make up a story but I can't think of another female wolf that I've met that I had the good graces of chatting with."

He was enjoying his time with this female. Everyone else seemed to be strict, down to business, and to the point, but Ecplise here, she seemed to be a spunky one.

"My turn?" He cocked an eyebrow. He did not want to steal her question with a 'how about you' and did not want to ask her a dumb question like 'what was her favorite color'. She had opened this hole of worms and he was not about to let it fill back up.

"What's the wildest dream you have ever had?" He knew dreams could be crazy and even though it was not a question from left field like hers had been, it was a question that most would not ask.

268 word count

RuIerr

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces