Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Games
I want a scoop! (Congrats Trinkuh!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 am
User Image
Breeding between PeterPan_da144 and belloblossom
Kids colored by One Little Jay

An absolute match made in heaven, Sundae Scoop and Rosa Latte are madly in love, and have had a lovely bunch of foals! Sundae Scoop has put his reporting business on hold to stay home and help make sure Rosa Latte can still manage her strawberry stand while handling the kids, and the pair couldn't be happier!

Information on this event:
            - There is only one pony to be won here, unfortunately! Below are the details on how to enter for them!
            - There is a bit of a name theme we would like to keep going, though we don't want to stifle anyone. Some sort of sweet first name with the surname of Scoop, after their father.
            - You are entering for a chance to win the kid in the middle, with the long white hair!

Rules:
            - No proxying!
            - Obviously the kid will have to start out with the family, but what you want to do with them later in life is up to you! Do they follow one of their parents paths? Or forge a new one all their own?
            - This will end in one week, so Saturday, February 15th

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:04 am
User Image

About the Parents

Sundae Scoop is an energetic pony who is always looking for the next big scoop! Pun intended! He is a newspaper reporter, always travelling and interviewing. He likes to be right up in the action as it's happening, and this is how he is with everything! He's very much an all-in father, diving into parenthood with the same fervor he dives into stories. Headfirst and with lots of research. Sundae is going to be over the top and overly dramatic with a lot of things concerning the children. Especially their well being. Sometimes going so far as to seem suffocating to little foals who just want to have fun!

Coming from Drizzletown, Rosa Latte wanted to make it big with her strawberry-themed sweets when she moved to Everville. Convinced she could get more patronage from the neutral territory than one where strawberries were more common, she moved to Everville and set up her cart outside. It was through her strawberry tasties that she met Sundae! Now the two of them live together. Rosa may not have the storefront of her dreams just yet, but she does have the family she's always dreamed of. Determined to spoil her foals with delicious treats and happy to pass on the knowledge of baking and cooking, Rosa is determined to see that her children will always have good food in their bellies and love in their hearts.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:10 am
User Image

About the Siblings

Neo Scoop wants to be a food critic when she grows up! She's always critiquing her mother's sweets (though there's not much to critique, since she loves her mother's home-baked meals!) and she likes watching her father do research for his papers. Between a love of desserts and other tasty foods and a descriptive manner of describing it, she's determined to try the food in all the newest up and coming restaurants out there, whether it's in her hometown of Everville, or even other seasonal towns!

Tipsy Berry Scoop, on the other hand, takes more after their mother. She loves everything strawberries, though she has begun to look outside the realm of strawberries when it comes to making food. The little foal has a love for all berries! She can always be found with a small baggie of berries, munching away. Tipsy is also incredibly shy and soft spoken, so her sister often ends up speaking over her. Not that she really minds. Neo is always looking for a new story and will do anything to get it. Tipsy is fine just staying behind her and listening to the stories she finds with dad.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:16 am
User Image

Last but not least, tell us about this foal!!

Are they going to follow in the hoof steps of one of their parents? Are they going to forge a new path? What are they like? Please, let us know!!

[align=center][size=14][b]"I want a scoop!!"[/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
            [b]Name:[/b]
            [b]Gender:[/b]
            [b]What are they like?:[/b]
            [b]Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?:[/b]
            [/size]

PeterPan_da144

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:51 am
"I want a scoop!!"

Username: PZMJNP
Name: Smooth Scoop
What are they like?: Too cool for school. Smooth loves his family but acts superior and definitely thinks he's the coolest. (Pun intended) He pretends like he doesn't try hard to be so but his image is pretty much always on his mind. Our little one 'secretly' cares A LOT.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: Takes after dad in the writing/travelling department but believes they're forging their own path because of the music angle. Smooth wants to be a rapper who travels and performs everywhere to gain fame. If won I would love writing some silly, angsty foal rhymes to be incorporated in RP and posted in his bio.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm
"I want a scoop!!"

Username: Trinkuh
Name: Milk Tea Scoop
What are they like?: Milk Tea Scoop is very quiet and soft spoke but very sweet once you get though the hair he hides behind.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: He doesn't want to bake or get into reporting on the news. He wants to own his own coffee and tea house where he can help people relax with a nice cup of something that makes them happy.

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 pm
"I want a scoop!!"

Username:Cheyriddle4
Name:Jamocha Scoop
What are they like?:Jamocha lives for glamor, elegance and sweets! Inspired by her mother and with a desire to please her father. She longed to combine things to make the best of both worlds. She loves making sweet delightful treats often using chocolate. Though also one to love being in the spotlight she also models with treats to showcase them! She is ambitious and often bites off more than she can chew but with her eagerness and stubbornness will get through these obstacles. Though don't be fooled for she won't hesitate to get dirty if it means a good photoshoot! Anything to show off these amazing treats!
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: Jamocha likes to think that she just puts a different spin on things while taking steps to keep things hip and modern! Though she is definitely a mix of them both just with her own quirks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 am
"I want a scoop!!"

Username: Ruler of Everything
Name: Sugar Scoop
What are they like?: Sugar Scoop is an audacious, thoughtful, and often reckless little pony. She is outspoken and confident, and finds nothing but joy in learning information. Nosy, almost to a fault, Sugar likes to be in the know about things. Some may find her a bit overwhelming, as she does tend to pry, but as she gets older her father will likely teach her a more polite and tactful method for getting to know subjects others.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: Sugar Scoop is absolutely going to be riding the coattails of her father. I've personally always wanted to be a journo (I even work two blocks from the Washington Post!), so the chance to have a pony to RP and plot scenarios out where she is doing reporting and interviews and constantly, constantly writing sounds fabulous. She loves nothing more than consuming information and finding things out - particularly when she's the first to do so.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:32 pm
"I want a scoop!!"

Username: Masshiro
Name: Mint Chocolate Scoop
What are they like?: Mint LOVES his mothers sweets. More specifically, the technical side of it. Measuring the sugar, maintaining perfect temperature, rolling and pulling candies, and baking to the perfect consistency! Adding mint to everything is his favorite thing. From fresh mint to peppermint to spearmint. They're all good. He lives for all of it. Mint's been trying his hand at making soft serve ice cream and loving every step of it.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: He hopes to open an ice cream parlor of his own some day! Not just mint, but it'll probably be his specialty!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm
"I want a scoop!!"

Username: SSBrosB
Name: Vanilla Cream Scoop
What are they like?: Quiet and thoughtful. While he’ll often watch his family happily gather around and make food together, Vanilla is silent, only interjecting when he needs to. It’s not as if he hates talking, he just doesn’t feel the need for chatter like other ponies do. He often works on his own to create his treats but will stop if his family starts watching or commenting on it. He doesn’t like to admit it, but he’s very reserved when it comes to his treats and likes to be left alone when making them. The reason for this is he makes very elaborate cream and vanilla themed sweets such as cakes, cupcakes, lattes, cream puffs, etc. often with a theme or something that he just thought of. One time he made Ice Cream Mountain Cake, another he created a tropical island out of food-colored sweets and surrounded it with coffee. Sweets are both art and food in his opinion, and he tends to be distracted if others are looking at him while he makes his creations which often causes him to mess up.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?:
Vanilla is a bit like both of his parents. While he thinks travelling is fun, he would rather stay in town and read about faraway places and other books. He often uses these as inspirations for his creations and to come up with different ideas. He may go travelling someday as he does want to see what other ponies in other towns and cities enjoy as sweet treats, but he feels no need to move away from where he is at the moment. As for a job, he may join his mother but make more specialized treats whenever she finally opens her storefront, perhaps making themed Birthday cakes or Wedding sweets but wants to keep his options open and may only make sweet foods/desserts a hobby rather than a profession.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:02 pm
This is now closed!! Thank you everyone for all the entries! Bello and I will be going over them soon, and should have an answer by tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:41 pm
trinkuh

"I want a scoop!!"

What are they like?: Milk Tea Scoop is very quiet and soft spoke but very sweet once you get though the hair he hides behind.
Are they going to be like mom? Like dad? Like neither, and forge a new path?: He doesn't want to bake or get into reporting on the news. He wants to own his own coffee and tea house where he can help people relax with a nice cup of something that makes them happy.

We are proud to say that you won, doll! We were both really entranced by the name you chose, as well as such a nice and humble spin on what the kiddo will want to do!

Congratulations! Here is the basket, and the foal links!

PeterPan_da144

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:55 pm
PeterPan_da144
trinkuh

"I want a scoop!!"

We are proud to say that you won, doll! We were both really entranced by the name you chose, as well as such a nice and humble spin on what the kiddo will want to do!

OMG thank you so much!!! Do you have to post them or me?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:24 pm
trinkuh
PeterPan_da144
trinkuh

"I want a scoop!!"

OMG thank you so much!!! Do you have to post them or me?

You do babe! We'd love to get some family plots going so feel free to DM me or Bello on Discord!  

PeterPan_da144

▶ Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff