Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:05 am
So I'm back from a weird amount of time. I don't know if it was long or short, but here I am.

Right now I want to focus on my goddess Ninati! She's got 4 RPs and I 100% would love to fling her again with a mortal. She ends up with some super interesting colors in her family~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That being said, don't expect her to stick around once the cubs are weened if the dad is in a pride. She'll probably ween them and then give them to him to raise and take off again. Ninati doesn't really like staying in one place for too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:22 am
/o/ Open!  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am
User Image

Vidar has had 2 litters with ladies who left him with the cubs, one of which was a goddess so he’s a good single dad. He loves cubs and has been missing having some troublemaking fur balls in his life ;w;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 am
SilverLutz
User Image

Vidar has had 2 litters with ladies who left him with the cubs, one of which was a goddess so he’s a good single dad. He loves cubs and has been missing having some troublemaking fur balls in his life ;w;

I feel like I should offer him someone who wouldn't end up leaving him! ;A; Poor lad.

Lovisa here is an orphan raised by others in her family. Her dad was never part of the pride, and her mother just vanished one day while she and her siblings were still really small.

So she ...doesn't open up easily, but she's got a good heart deep down. A little bitter towards those with happy parent connections (jealousy is a real b.) but ye.

She's a little underdeveloped on my end. Never really RPed her.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:13 am
Vidar’s actually content to be single since the lady who owns his heart dedicated herself to the gods and has 0 interest in him romantically XD so he flings around. But if your SB lady is looking for a fling and a friend he’d be down!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Or his dad

We were gunna fling them before but we dropped. ;3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers