Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:04 am
nekoFayre

Pastela was very greatful to have found Nikos, he was very caring and thoughtful. "Thank you so much for the offer. I will let you know." She smiled. As they walked she began searching for more mushrooms a long the way. Think of a question she said "So how long have you and Bella been friends?" she was making small talk as best she could as she concentrated on where she walked. She could be really clumsy sometimes and didnt want to trip.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:41 pm
~Nikos smiles at her. " your welcome.: Walking he stops and looks at her with the question.~" Bella and I have been friends since I first got here that was almost three years ago. I have a scout for the herd for almost a year. You are welcome to visit and stay as long as you like."~ he smiles and walks towards the meadow.~

OneWintersNite

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 am
nekoFayre

After walking awhile and thinking quietly to herself, Pastela really did like the area. She hadn't found a nice place in all her travels. " I think I will." she spoke out loud. Spotting an other mushroom she trotted over and picked it up placing it with the others in the basket. "Though I will have to fine a nice place to make my home. Maybe you can help me with that?" she smiled up at Nikos with high hopes that he would know just the place for home.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:33 am
~Nikos smiles at her and watches her pick another mushroom and put it in the basket. He nods.~" I can I just need to know what you are looking for. Some like the lake because of the apples and oranges that grow there. some like the meadows because of the glass, oat and wheat that grow there. Some like the desert because they get cold easy and it warm there.So what do you like?"

OneWintersNite

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:36 am
nekoFayre

Oh goodness I'm not sure. Walking on she thought about where she would want to stay. well I love to be woken up by the sun in the morning. The smell of a fresh pine trees and wild flowers is wonderful and I love the sound of a mountain stream flowing. Know of a place with all that? she looked worriedly at Nikos bug hopeful he would know of just the place. It was a lot to ask for though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:02 am
~Nikos nods~ " I know a place like that it is woods near the mountains. I will take you there if you like after we finish visiting Bella " ~ he turns on a new trail and smirks as they hit the opening for the meadow he stops and breaths deep.~ " This is the meadow." ~He looked around the huge clearing in the middle of the woods, there were glass, fruit trees in front of them ontop of a tall hill they where starting to bloom.~

OneWintersNite

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 am
nekoFayre

"Oh yes that would be wonderful. Thank you." Excited to have a plan and maybe a place, Pastela skipped alongside Nikos as he lead them on to a new path. Humming a tune she made up, the step out into the most beautiful meadow. "WOW." she says in more of a whisper as she looks around in wonder. Spotting the fruit trees, she asks Nikos " Should we pick some fruit for your friends?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:46 pm
~Nikos smiles and nods~ " your welcome" ~ He looks at the apples and oranges.~"Yes Bella likes the darker red apples, I'm not sure for the Oranges. I guess we can try a couple and see."~ he smirks at the idea of eating apples and oranges.~

OneWintersNite

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out