Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] PAPA TIME!! [ teth + rubiginth (&riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:50 pm
Somehow or another, Teth had gotten a note about a playdate. Or maybe F'ell told Teth that he should behave if he wanted a playdate and the brown had been nothing but a model dragon for the last sevenday. He listened to everything, didn't complain, and was well behaved that F'ell was actually a little worried that his dragon might have been replaced with a look-alike. Either way they actually now had to have a playdate and so the brownrider had dropped off a note at random on a board and hoped that someone would see it. The teen had zero friends to properly ask to come play with his dragon and well, Teth was still sort of not allowed to talk to anyone.

When would the punishment be let up? When Teth properly understood what he did wrong, or maybe after a Turn. It seemed as though the Turn would come long before the massive brown grasped anything, but that was okay. F'ell just needed to give himself an excuse to try and wrap down the unhappiness that had come with the clutching as well as a few more things.

Who am I gonna get to play with??? Mine do you know??? Teth's excitement leaked all about the area as the dragon paced, hardly able to keep himself under control. Are they excited to come and play with me????

Yes and yes, and I'm not going to tell you. That's the whole point of a surprise. F'ell was reading a book as he lounged nearby. He was here only for supervision and to make sure that the brown stayed under control. They'll be here soon, so be patient okay? I know you'll have fun. His mental voice and warmth was a far cry from the absolutely stoic individual who looked as though he had interest in nothing.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:16 pm
They didn't have to wait long. One moment Teth and F'ell were alone, and the next there was a very small young blue bounding toward his sire, his eyes swirling merrily.

Father! I'm here to have fun!

Rubiginth skidded to a stop just in front of the brown, butting his head against Teth's shoulder. K'bet followed at a slower pace, a pack of green firelizards bustling about his head like a thundercloud. He shushed them as he approached, which only served to quiet two of the creatures. The remaining three continued to scrap, though they did so a respectable distance away.

"Um... hello."

scuffle tussle struggle

K'bet smiled, though his eyebrows did something more along the lines of 'worried'. "Reading anything interesting?"

houllow

Smerdle

Scamp

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas