Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The River Run
[PRP] So About That Oasis (Night Fell x Death Rattle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:08 am
User Image User Image

Kyrie

The usually airheaded, occasionally idiotic, but mostly just a dumbass wolf that the Raider’s had the unfortunate luck of naming their “alpha”, was prowling the hot desert sands like a snake intent on catching its prey. There were several things plaguing his mind, causing his movements to be more predatory than usual. His silly facade was down, the truer face of the alpha making its appearance for any that happened to catch a glimpse of the black and white marbled wolf. Night Fell himself wouldn’t have noticed. His blue gaze was seeking something. The few times he would pause in his movements, the alpha would look about the landscape, mutter something to himself, and be off once more.

While it was openly known, but not widely discussed, it wasn’t unusual for the alpha to leave the desert lands. He’d have a chat with his Betas, then just disappear. This time, however, Night Fell hadn’t actually left the desert. Instead, he’d been venturing out into it more. The only signs of his progress would be the lazy drifting of the twin crows who followed along, marking the wolf’s path.

Today, though, Night Fell had decided it was time to discuss things with an old friend. One that had been there from the beginning of this desert escapade. And may have been the inspiration for the alpha deciding the desert was a great place to consider forming a pack.

“RATTLER!” The alpha called out, as he prowled through the wolves lazing about from the sun. Or doing their duties to ensure that dens didn’t run the risk of burying wolves. “Rattler, where are, ya? I need yer services~” He delightedly announced, seeking out one of his beta’s.

Pan

With not a care in the world, Death Rattle gnawed away at a large, bloody bone. Perhaps it had something to do with her silver pelt or her desert upbringing, but the heat of the sun never really bothered her. Contentedly, she lounged about watching a pair of scruffy males ‘training’. Those shoulders...

Following orders didn’t come naturally to this one, and when she heard her alpha’s call she failed to stifle a little yawn. Someone sounds excited today, she mused, rising languidly with her chew-toy in tow. Noticing his disposition, she casually tossed the gore streaked morsel to a couple nearby wolves before submitting to his summons.

“What’s up boss?” Death Rattle didn’t mind Night Fell’s nickname for her. Maybe he thought it was endearing? Anyhow, she rolled with it. Many of the younger wolves probably don’t even realize that her name is the sound one might make as they draw their last gasp.

Kyrie

Out of those wolves that were currently following him about in the desert lands, there were only two he trusted completely in the state of things. And between those two, only one that he felt understood his concerns the most. While Sandstorm had made this daring trip to the desert with a scruffy, beat up wolf and raccoon…. Death’s Rattle had already been here. She was a native of the desert and someone that Night Fell found infinitely valuable in advice.

“Ah, m’dear Rattler. The roughest and toughest of the desert dwellers.” He teased lightly, not really noticing the bone. “I hope yer not busy, my lady?” The alpha nodded his head to the side, inviting the shewolf to walk with him.

He dropped the playful act more swiftly than usual. “It’s come t’my attention that we be a tad tight on water. Our source ain’t gonna last. Not with more wolves comin’ to join us. A surprise, really.” He muttered. “Who’d ‘ave thought so many would wanna romp around the desert homeless with us!” Oh he had definitely not planned on so many joining so fast. His sweet promises of a hidden oasis where they could be who they wanted. And the fun of raiding. “Can ya see my concern?”

Night Fell glanced towards his beta. “An’ our lady Eye had a vision.”

There really wasn’t any rhyme or reason to the way the alpha traveled, just a general direction he headed. “Dawnfire has seen our oasis. Tha’ place I’ve promised this bunch. We got a direction to head… and a rock formation t’seek. But no guarantees it’s close.” Finally stopping, Night Fell turned fully to Death’s Rattle. “I need yer help. You, who know this desert as well as I. A small crew needs ta go find our oasis. I need ya t’lead them. I will show you what our Eye has seen. The rest is up t’you.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:42 am
“A vision, eh?”

Indeed, Death Rattle was quite familiar with much of this area. She knew of no other significant sources of water, however, anywhere remotely close to this place. In the north end of Kell’s Run, there is a sizable river and most of the wolves that call this place home live within its vicinity. Actually, any attempt to cut directly through the harshest portion of the desert would most certainly prove fatal, she mused.

“Tell me more about this oasis.” Perhaps it had newly formed or she had just overlooked it, somehow. Either way, she was interested. Any source of freshwater was bound to attract all sorts of delicious wildlife. She licked her lips, “I can think of a couple of good wolves to bring along on this trip.” Oh, Death Rattle thought, cozying up to Night Fell, “Better idea, perhaps some of your skycrew would be able to accompany me?” A flyer would be a great asset.

Kyrieko

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:04 pm
The alpha nodded his head. "Aye, m'lady. A vision." He let his blue gaze wander out towards the gently rolling sand dunes that beckoned them to get lost in their majestic labyrinth.

Night Fell gave his beta a sheepish grin. "Well, there ain't much ta tell. Just a general direction an' a... rock that looks like a snake." He scratched at the back of his ear while speaking, shaking himself after to look back at Death Rattle. "Our Eye assures me there is a place fer us. We just gotta find it."

Much like Dawnfire had done for him, Night Fell sketched out the same drawing he'd been shown, presenting it to the lady wolf. "This be what yer seekin'." Looking at Death Rattle, there was a serious look about the alpha. "I trust ya to know if this place will be enough fer all of us?" He had no doubt about the visions of their Eye. But he absolutely refused to move the crew they had assembled until he knew for certain there was a place they could call home.

Laughing, Night Fell leaned in to the lady wolf and gave her ear a playful tug before swatting at her with his tail. "Oh my lady Rattler! Y'can have the crow twins fer as long as ya want!" It would give him a small break from their devious ways. And he was pretty sure Death Rattle wouldn't eat them. Mostly sure.

Pandora Talie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:16 am
“Males,” Death Rattle said with a drawl. Always playing games. She didn’t mind, although all this fooling around wasn’t likely to get her anywhere. “Careful boss, I might accidentally n** you back.” She literally could not smile any wider.

After casually examining his sketch, Death Rattle slowly nodded her head, this could be interesting. And a change of scenery for a little bit would be nice. “Well in that case, I’m ready whenever your birds are." She knew the lands well enough from living in the area all her life, to get by with little supplies. If he ordered her to leave now she would be ready. The day had been an utter bore and her bones ached to do something stimulating.

Her icy blue eyes looked back up at him, “Tell your turkeys to come get me when they’re ready.” Containing her growing excitement was getting more difficult by the minute.

Kyrieko
Fin? or feel free to post again if ya want!

TWC:467  

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:07 pm
Night Fell just chuckled, not at all phased by the threat. Or the fact that Death Rattle could give him a run for his money. He respected the shewolf too much. Thus, he let her have quite a bit of freedom. Something she had earned time and again.

"Yah, yah. Don't flirt too much. Gonna make all them other males target me fer yer affections." He teased before laughing and turning back to the business at hand.

While he may have only had one good eye, it studied Death Rattle intently, as she examined the map he drew in the sand. "Good. I need ya t'be ready for anything, too. There's no tellin' what might be out there. Just see what y'find. Send word back." The alpha looked out over the desert land. "Hopefully, this is what we're lookin' for." He murmured, before shaking like a wet dog and giving Death Rattle a big canine grin.

"The turkey twins shall be at your disposal. Try not ta eat'em. Or at least not both of 'em." Night Fell chuckled, eyeing the sky. "Do what you must to prepare. Jackal and Hide will be with ya as soon as I brief them on their mission." The black and white marbled wolf paused, before leaving, giving his beta a rare stern look. "And y'better not die out there." With a snort and a nod, the alpha trotted off to harass other packmates while seeking out the crow twins.

(TWC: 1092)

Pandora Talie
I snuck in one more ending post ;3

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas