Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP-Win] Clash (Chaos x Hoarfrost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image

Chaos was at a weird time in his life.

His best friend — Snake Bite, one of the pack Scouts (or so Chaos believed) - had a litter not too many moons ago with a passerby female, and those pups had just reached their full size, adulthood. It was... well, it was kind of trippy. Chaos didn't have very many close friends, and as a result wasn't necessarily close to anyone who had... undergone parenthood. It was a strange and wonderful thing, and it made him think about wanting his own pups one day. Maybe. I mean, he was a handful — could Kells really handle another of him? — but it sounded pretty neat. And Snake Bite didn't seem to mind it.

Anyway, Chaos tended to get lost in his head a bit. A kinetic energy of a being, he was just... pacing around in a circle, musing on this weird journey called life (yes, that was cheesy, but I stand by it). He was waltzing about when he thought he heard a twig snap. Immediately, he stopped — stood still in his tracks — and lifted his nose to the air, bright eyes searching for a perpetrator. He didn't mind being interrupted, he just didn't quite enjoy when others made fun of his idiosyncrasies. Like the pacing. And so, his gaze shifted about, hoping it landed on something fun.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image

Today, she'd needed a break from the main hang out area of the pack. And no she was not avoiding anyone! In fact, she'd originally gone to find her sister-by-mating, Evening Storm, but the chocolate female had been out patrolling. Probably with Fell Field. Or, as Evie liked to put it, lovingly tormenting her mate! This just made Hoarfrost roll her eyes.

So, no Evie to hang with. And patrolling didn't sound like a bad idea. A great way to stretch her legs and maybe check up on some of the newer pack members. Make sure they weren't plotting things or held ill intentions towards the pack.

No, she was not paranoid! Hoarfrost just found she had a challenging time trusting new wolves. Especially as more kept showing up.

With a snort, Hoarfrost padded off, seeking the familiar trails that would lead around the borders of the territory. She'd just started to fall in to the grove of a nice pace when movement caught her eye. Slowing to a pause, her blue gaze narrowed. What... was he doing? Curious, Hoarfrost moved quietly closer, watching. Her head tilted to the side in confusion. Why... was he just... pacing in a circle? Before she could help it, she found herself moving closer... SNAP! Hoarfrost froze, eyes widening.

I could flee... but.... She was way to curious at this point.

"What... are you doing out here?" She asked, stepping forward more until she was in his sights.

Ruler of Everything

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 pm
Soon enough, a pretty female wolf poked her way into the clearing, and his gaze fell gladly upon hers. It appeared she was one of Permafrost's kids with that almost smoky coloring to the brown in her coat. She had an interested expression on her face, and her demeanor felt open. Chaos smiled, padding forward, and immediately regretted to realize that he didn't know her name.

His tail, previously wagging slowly and curiously, halted in the air at an awkward angle. Nearly plowing through her question, he caught himself, and quickly answered: "Thinking. It's nice to get away sometimes. You're... not on duty, are you?" His brow quirked at the female, and he knew she had to feel his eyes raking over her, working to memorize every bit of her. He didn't know her, but he sure intended to. Which... really wasn't unusual for him. Chaos sure did have a bit of a reputation of having an... active attention span.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Well, he was certainly a very friendly fellow. Hoarfrost felt her ears lower a little, a slight narrowing of her blue gaze as she watched him. She knew that coat coloration. Had seen it around the pack... well, since she was born. So not a new member. But... she didn't know him. Which both frustrated her and piqued her interest.

"Thinking?" She was surprised by that answer. And yet, he had been fairly lost in thought. Honestly, it hadn't really struck her as odd that he was out here, more that he was going in a circle. Like the same thought was stuck in his head.

At least he seemed much more enjoyable company then... others.

"On duty... oh no! I just needed to... get away too, I guess. Stretching my legs." Avoiding individuals. "Actually, I was sort of hoping to run in to my big sister..."

Why did he keep staring at her so intently?! She was not at all accustomed to it. In fact, aside from her family... such an intense but kind gaze was quite a new experience.

"I'm Hoarfrost." She added, feeling a little self-conscious, almost ducking her head.

Ruler of Everything

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 pm
"Great minds think alike, then," he said with an easy smile. I mean, it was true — he was stretching hiss legs. Just... in a (literally) roundabout way.

"Hoarfrost," he repeated, enjoying the crisp way it came out of his mouth. "Chaos, nice to meet you. I can't say I've seen anyone out around her, it's mostly just been... me." He noticed that she stood almost awkwardly now, shifting her weight in a strange way that indicted she was likely not feeling the way he was looking at her. He wasn't quite sure if he should look her directly in the eyes or not, so his line of sight was now right above her head. Sure, that felt casual.

"I'm sorry," he laughed, casting his eyes downward before connecting with hers. "You're just very striking, is all. But that's not your problem, and I apologize for staring."

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:16 pm
Chaos... why did that name ring a bell? Had she heard one of her older siblings talk about the wolf before? Frowning slightly, Hoarfrost tried to puzzle through it. He was still speaking, but her mind was multitasking, listening to his words while she nodded her head here or there. But that name...

Blinking suddenly, Hoarfrost stared at him. Why on earth was he apologizing? Had he done something.... oh. Oh!

"I-I... I'm what?" She couldn't think coherently for a moment. How embarrassing! Her usual cool facade was thrown out the window. He thinks I'm... striking? Does that mean... pretty?

Hoarfrost took an unintentional step backwards, ears up and clear surprise in her eyes. And, just maybe, a hint of new interest in Chaos. By the mountain, she had never heard anyone say such... such... a compliment.

"Thank... you... " She managed to get out bashfully. Oh sweet sunlight, thank the Gods that Evie wasn't here. Or Melting Point. She'd never hear the end of the cute look on her face!

Ruler of Everything

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:31 pm
Her reaction make him quirk a brow, the corner of his mouth tugging upwards. Sure, he was hoping she'd take the compliment but he didn't expect to break her. Then again, she was young, it shouldn't have been too much of a surprise. But still, he found himself intrigued and delighted.

Chaos, true to his nature, was sort of basking in the pleasant discomfort of the other party. "What, did I overstep my bounds again? Truly, I can leave you alone if you'd like." It wasn't an empty offer, truly — if she wanted him gone, he'd scram — but at the same time he could feel himself hoping for the opposite reaction from her. Judging by her reaction to a loose compliment, he decided, this should be fun.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:44 pm
Hoarfrost found herself in a foreign set of emotions all of a sudden. They were feelings she was used to having when around her siblings. And when her mother or father said sweet things. But coming from someone that wasn't related to her... it was such a nice feeling that threw her off balance.

Now, her annoyance and, at times, intense dislike of a certain wolf was easy to handle. And, maaaybe, a tad fun to poke fun at the bear, so to speak.

This? Hoarfrost was lost.

"Overstep? What... I, no! I- " The coffee colored wolf took in a deep, calming breath. This... this was just like another challenge! If she thought about it that way, maybe she could handle this situation. "I'm sorry. I... lost track of my thoughts." She sure as hell wasn't admitting that his words had sparked something! "Please don't feel like you have to leave!" Hoarfrost added quickly.

"Would you... care to walk with me? I feel restless again." And her thoughts were all over the place. And.... she kind of wanted to get to know Chaos. He was, to say the least, very interesting.

Ruler of Everything

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:41 am
And break her he did. Hoarfrost sputtered, trying to communicate with him but failing at finding the words. It was, in a way, quite adorable. But Chaos wasn't about to say that aloud - she could barely handle the term "striking," after all. She had lost track of her thoughts, which made sense - she did seem to be a little off-kilter after the compliment, so it wasn't entirely surprising that she was having trouble finding mental footing.

At her inquiry into him joining her for a nice walk, another smile planted itself upon his lips. "That sounds perfect," he said, crystal blue eyes (nearly the same shade as Hoarfrost's, he noticed) dancing with amusement.

Starting to paw forward, he glanced over at the other wolf, still quite curious about her. "What has you so restless, anyway?" It was an odd question coming from Chaos, a wolf she had stumbled upon while he literally could not stop walking in circles, but he felt the need to ask it nonetheless. She came from a great lineage within an even better pack - what could she have to be restless about? He was extremely curious, about it and her as a whole.

Kyrieko
omg I'm so sorry this fell by the wayside! If you're not still interested in trying them out that's absolutely understandable, but I figured I'd reply just in case~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:27 pm
Yes. A walk. That might help her clear her thoughts even more. Though, being around this strange wolf even longer was.... well, Hoarfrost was still attempting to sort out those feelings. There were excited ones! Happy ones. Nervous jitters. A slight nauseous feeling. Then curiosity. And a few too many, honestly.

"It really does." She murmured, a small smile appearing. With a nod and a wag of her tail, Hoarfrost fell in to step easily with Chaos, unintentionally taking the lead as her feet found a familiar path to travel. She let her mind wonder a bit more, taking in the scents and actually enjoying having another with her.

Until he spoke again and she had to pretend that his inquiry hadn't made her feel strange all over again. Really, it wasn't like she wasn't used to talking with others!

Maybe it was as simple as she never had the opportunity to speak with a handsome gentleman. Who wasn't saying snarky things.

"I... am not sure, to be honest." She started, then frowned. "No, that's not completely true. I am not used to having such nice conversations with anyone beyond my siblings. I also think I was experiencing a bit of 'cabin fever', needing to get out of the den." She glanced at Chaos. "You were thinking earlier... what were you thinking about?" She asked curiously.

Ruler of Everything
No worries at all, bby! ;u; I've been slow going with my own plots but still had Hoarfrost saved for Chaos, if you'd like as well! <3

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:37 pm
Chaos' ears stood still, listening intently as she found her words. "I can understand that. I get bored pretty easily, too." He nodded, mulling around an answer to her inquiry. Did he tell the truth? Did he slip in a joke and dance around it? Or did he lie?

Choice A seemed to be in his best interest, so he went along with it. "I, ah... my best friend had a litter not too long ago, and now they're wholly adults and it just... feels like I might be falling behind? In the circle of life, y'know?" Chaos sort of shrugged, swishing his tail back and forth idly. It was a loaded answer, and an intense question, but their whole exchange had been pretty tense. Not in a bad way, just... in an exciting way, really. Something seemed to be "going on" here, and Chaos was full-steam ahead.

He let out a breath of air he hadn't realized he had been holding, making an audible sound. "Who doesn't have a small breakdown about the meaning of life on a regular basis? Really, it's just standard issue stuff." Voice and posture were both flippant, attempting to defuse any level of weird that may have cropped up from his admission.

Kyrieko
/yeeeets you a late response

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:14 pm
Despite the array of strange feelings and slightly awkward conversation, Hoarfrost found herself enjoying Chaos' company. And just talking with him. She gave a small nod and smile at his agreement to getting bored easily. Yeah. Sometimes there just weren't enough things to occupy ones attention. Or you got tired of talking to the same wolf over and over again.

Or avoiding other wolves.

Clearly, she needed a few new hobbies.

Giving her head a small shake, the coffee colored wolf listened to the response Chaos gave. It was certainly an honest reply! And definitely not one she had been expecting to hear. Interesting.

"I am sorry you're feeling like that. But happy for your friend too." Hoarfrost wasn't completely sure how to proceed in this type of conversation! Her ears lowered a little and she sucked on her tongue, thinking. And then she barked out a small laugh. "I guess that's true! We all are allowed to have a small breakdown here and there about the meaning of life." She totally agreed, tail wagging.

Okay. Okay. What would Evie do in this situation. Make things fun. "So, aside from thinking about such things... what else do you enjoy doing?"

RuIerr

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 10:33 am
A half-smile placed itself upon Chaos’ face at Hoarfrost’s very mature, understanding response. She was still a young wolf - just new in her adult bones - and he was pleasantly surprised to hear her agree with him.

Yes, of course - very happy for the friend and all that.” His voice managed to portray the fact that he was, indeed, quite happy for Snake Bite. But in a slightly flippant way.

At her question, he quirked a brow and glanced over at her. “What do I enjoy doing? I…” He was stumped. Just a bit, but it was enough to make him look a little awkward. What did he enjoy doing? “I like… swimming? Obviously not now,” Chaos remarked, glancing about at the clearly winterized landscape. “But when it’s nice outside, I just… I really love water.” What else did he like to do? “That, and spending a cold night with a nice lady.” He laughed, attempting to gauge her reaction without staring at her too intently.

{WC: 168}

Kyrieko

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces