Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The River Run
[PRP] Mother Knows Best (Night Fell x Blood Falcon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image

Step, step, step. Turn. Glance. Step, step, step. Repeat. One alpha paced restlessly, a strange sense of seriousness on his face. The usually doofy male seemed to be lacking his usual bounce, something clearly on his mind. He couldn't even bring himself to sit still! So, Night Fell paced around the same little patch of sand. His paw prints were getting deeper and deeper as he stepped in the same places over and over again.

Finally, either realizing he was wearing a trail into the sand or needing to do more than just circle, Night Fell headed out towards the patrol path, needing to think.

A lot was on his mind after their recent trek to the forest area, vising their allies. While the festivities had been fun and very much needed for the desert dwellers, Night Fell had begun to make decisions. Some of which had been in limbo long enough.

But first... he needed guidance. A voice of wisdom to let him know if he was being an idiot. Not that Soul Thief wasn't good at this....

Mind made up, Night Fell shifted his path and sought out a particular wolf.

"Ma? You around here somewhere?" The alpha called, seeking the wisest shewolf he knew. Or at least the only one he really tended to listen to. "Your favorite son of the desert needs some advice." He added. "Y'know, the more handsome one that tries to be alpha?"

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blood Falcon had just begun to bed down for the night when she heard his call. Yawning quickly, her head turned away in the span of time it took, she immediately jumped to her paws and sought him out. When they met in the middle, Blood Falcon immediately nuzzled at him, subtly checking he hadn't gotten into a scrap that day.

"The most scarred one, definitely," she teased. Since having her first litter, it was as if Blood Falcon's already maternal instincts had doubled. Never mind that they had long since become adults, she was always eager to nurse - metaphorically, anyway. She nudged Night Fell towards her den so they could curl up together and be out of the elements. And away from the open, public eye.

"Are you finally looking for advice on love?" Blood Falcon asked coyly. "Oh, I've been waiting for this day!"

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:43 pm
Something eased in the black and white marbled wolf when he spotted the den mother of the sun addled fools who hung around the desert. Clearly, they needed someone of a much more sound mind to keep an eye on them! Especially when their growing numbers held many raider's. And a silly alpha. Who transitioned in to nothing but an overgrown pup when confronted with Blood Falcon.

Night Fell returned the nuzzle, a small sigh escaping followed by a small chuckle. "I swear by the desert I ain't got no more cuts, bruises, or missing limbs." He mostly joked. Mostly, he attempted to reassure the shewolf.

"Hey! I hear the ladies like a man who's a lil' roughed up." The alpha defended himself. By falling in to a playful pose with his lower half down and back half still in the air, tail wagging. Until he was nudged. He put on the theatrics by falling all the way to the ground. Then hopped back up and shook the sand from his fur before following after Blood Falcon and having no shame in curling up and snuggling with her.

"Bah! Why would I need advice on love, Ma?" He paused. "I already got you!" This was followed by more laughter.

Slumping down, Night Fell closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, centering himself. "I need advice on m'packmates. Are they happy here? Tired of the desert? Am I jus' a silly dingbat that thinks he can be alpha?"

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:08 pm
"A little!" Blood Falcon scoffed as she nudged him into the den with a hip bump. "You're going to make the healers experienced by yourself at this rate.

Once curled up neatly around one another, she began to groom Night Fell, picking burrs and dust from his fur as she listened. Normally one to stick to romance just like those burrs did to bodies, Blood Falcon allowed the topic to change when she heard the genuine doubt in his voice. "What, did someone say something?" she asked, making it clear she would go and visit them to have a talk on his behalf if so. "I'm very happy here, you know! I have you, and the pack, and the darlings down in the pit~"

You know, the venomous ones.

"And you so graciously let me visit my family whenever," she went on. "I couldn't possibly be happier somewhere else, sweetie! Are you still happy to be here?"

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:14 pm
"Well at least they'll be prepared for anythin' the others show up with!" Night Fell laughed, moving to where he was being directed and happily flopping down like a dried up fish.

It was very easy for the alpha to find himself relaxing when around their den mother. While she was like his second mom, she took care of all the desert dwellers. Which was probably a good thing as they needed someone to keep them in some semblance of order so they didn't turn in to desert brutes.

Night Fell snorted in to the sand, rolling his eyes. "Oh calm down, Ma. Y'know none of them would get away with sayin' it ta my face!" He replied dryly, a smile forming at her response. Those sure were some spoiled snakes...

"I shoulda known that answer. Yer always happy." He teased lightly, rolling on his side a little to look Blood Falcon.

"I'm happy wherever m'family is at. And I very much want m'family to be happy too." And if they were fine with this sandy landscape full of heat and little else, well, he was good with it too.

Night Fell sighed. "I just want ta make sure I'm doin' the right thing." He murmured.

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:57 am
Blood Falcon took a few moments to respond, wrapped up in digging at a patch of stiff fur behind his ear and even pushing him down to make sure he'd sit still while she did. "Are you taking mudbaths? You always need to clean behind these, I keep telling you..." After spitting out the caked mud, she said, "Honey, you're doing fine. More than fine! How many alphas can say they're friends with two other entire packs? And ones with good boys at the helm, unless you or Big Bad start razzing each other," she teased.

Were all three packs a bit in the gray area, morally speaking? Yeah. But every member was precious to her, and Blood Falcon wanted to see them happy more than she cared about the riches or states of others. She had learned the survival skills needed to live in this world and used them to get to where she was - and it meant accepting that "good" was a flexible definition.

It also helped that she was called "mom" by a lot more than her actual children.

"Something's been eating at you," Blood Falcon said knowingly. "Come on, out with it. Where is this doubt suddenly coming from?"

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:48 am
He was rather used to the treatment Blood Falcon was giving him, cleaning and grooming his dusty fur. That didn't mean he still didn't wiggle like a pup. At least he was whining or growling at her. He'd learned that lesson! Instead he just grumbled a little about lacking water to bathe in. "I know, I know. S'not like we got a lake fer me to bathe in!" The alpha muttered before just laying like a limp noodle.

"Am I?" There may have been a snicker at mention of Big Bad and his antics.

Huh, she did have a point about the tri-alliance. It was certainly something he'd not heard of. But then, he didn't fraternize with other packs like he did the Crows and Iron Hides. So he really didn't have much socialization to confirm if this was true. But intel gathered hinted at it being on the rarer side.

Rolling back over on to his stomach, the alpha regarded Blood Falcon with a more serious look, blue eye gazing out at the sun that peeked through the den entrance.

"I like this life. You like this life. But this ain't the paradise for us. Its merely survival." He sighed. "I never expected this many wolves t'follow me out here. Or t'actually like the desert." He admitted. "I been doin' some thinkin'... this has been all fun an' games. But we need an actual home."

Yes. A home. That was what was bothering him. This moving around from location to location when more wolves joined up with them wasn't it. They were just a bunch of idiots frying under the sun. And having a good time while doing so.

But that alpha instinct in him knew it was time. He needed to establish a true pack. Find them a true home.

"I think our lil' family has gotten too big fer this area, Ma." He spoke slowly. "An' I don't feel like a good alpha if I let us stay here." But he wasn't sure where to go. There were a lot of members to keep track of. And a big unexplored desert.

medigel

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff