Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] The Good Things (Bukichi/Aryale + Yaguareth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:32 am
Bukichi, Yaguareth's tone with the young man had softened over time - slightly less judging, just a bit more approving. Reaching out to him had become something she did a bit more often, though the reason why was always the same: Aryale would like to spend some time with you, if you have any for her this evening.

Aryale, for her part, was exhausted after a long day hard at work. It was no more difficult than anybody else had it, even if she and Yaguareth were determined to lead the pack. Just a little bit harder, just a little bit farther. They were going to shine once they were in the air....but Faranth if she hadn't needed a good ol' pick-me-up as of late.

She'd just finished her dinner, which allowed her some time before bed to walk the halls, mostly the lower ones near the kitchens that day. Impression had made the girl stand just a bit taller, just a bit prouder, and oh how ever alert she was. Perhaps she was keeping watch for any trouble.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 pm
Initially, Yaguareth had been.... difficult, to say the least. She seemed to see right through him, straight to his soul, and had found him wanting. The excuses he had unconsciously relied on had been rent to shreds by her judgement, and for some time, he'd been angry at the young green. Now, once the real meaning had seeped in, he saw the truth to her words... and had slowly tried to take steps to reform himself. Of course. Please tell her I'll be there as soon as I can.

Candidate lessons weren't any easier now that Aryale was gone, but her teachings had made it so Bukichi understood dragons better than he ever had. He was no longer so wary of them; apex predators that they were, he knew that they would never willingly harm a person after Impression.

After scarfing down some food (and filching some for later), Bukichi strode purposefully--and nearly rounded the corner right into Aryale. He caught himself with easy, flashing her a grin even as he did so. "Good evening, dragonrider," He said in all seriousness, sweeping into a low bow.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:02 am
While she hadn't specifically asked Yaguareth to call for him, Aryale still couldn't help being grateful for the green's insight. She smiled brightly as he rounded the corner, carefully stepping back to keep from walking right into him. His smile made something in her chest pitter a little harder. She carefully smothered it away - they'd both promised they wouldn't be weird and any feeling that could have been mistaken for being sourced in that was immediately suspect for it.

"Good evening, candidate...." she managed to say before breaking into laughter at his low bow. Oh, it was a flattering gesture, but... "I'm sorry, I can't...you don't have to..." Aryale waved a hand, trying to dismiss the bow. If it had been someone else she could have handled the serious greeting with a bow attached to it. But this was her best friend and even if it had been genuine.... "You don't need to be so formal with me, you know."

Oh, she felt bad for laughing when he was doing his best. "Please tell me they don't teach you that is expected in lessons now."

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Bukichi's grin spread even wider if possible, his dark eyes flashing with delight as his friend dissolved into giggles. It wasn't long before his laughter joined her own, and he straightened up at once, pleased with himself. "No, not quite yet. Though given the track record of unimpressive behavior from candidates, I wouldn't all be surprised if it happened soon." His words were joking, but in all seriousness.... well, Bukichi couldn't imagine life at home being so lenient.

"But, if my lady dragonrider isn't busy...?" He offered her his arm, intending to simply take her out so they could walk on the beach. He didn't think he'd ever get tired of hearing the ocean lap against the surf, feeling the warm breeze against his skin...

In truth, it'd just be nice to spend some time with Aryale. She was so busy these days, understandably so, but Bukichi hadn't realized how much he'd miss her until she'd become a weyrling.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:55 pm
"Oof! Well you are always dismissed from doing it with me! I'll write you a free pass if I must!" And how amusing it would be to have Humble delivering such notes to A'ral and Danzik; 'Yes, Bukichi is good by me and doesn't need to do any formal greeting it is strange and I don't want it thank you'. She'd probably get a talk for undermining the lessons of the Candidatemasters for it.....so it was a good thing it wasn't something she had to worry about!

Her heart gave another little patter, smothered with more difficulty than the first, as she took the offered arm. "Right now, you're the only one I'm not too busy for," and it was true. Time with him was important. It grounded her into a reason to do it all - not family, not her Weyr. Him. Something that wasn't rooted in simply growing up that way, though she would have never considered them bad reasons either.

"Tell me what they've been talking about in your lessons as of late?"

Tsunake

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces