Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Log] - Flirtting Between Opis and Oker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:53 am
This is a log of idle rp on Discord with Lunadriel and Artymus only!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oker: -blushes like a setting sun and smiles at her- "Umm... hi." -not so smooth anymore- -shuffles a hoof in the sand-

Opis: "You okay? Is the sand hot or something?"

Oker: "Yes, so hot..." -not talking about the sand-

Opis: Oh, huh. Must be warmer over there then. Might wanna move off that part.

Oker: "I'll just move closer to you..." -slides over- "DEFINETLY HOTTER OVER HERE." -sweat drops-

Opis: "Are you sure? Doesn't feel warm to me. Maybe you have a fever." -side eyes- "Are you contagious?"

Oker: -sweats but tries to regain his cool composure- "I'm fine, really." -grins at her with a devilish smile-

Opis: "If you say so.....are you sure you don't have a fever? You're sweating. Should I get some kelp, or something?"

Oker: "Maybe I need to go for a swim, but only if you'll watch over me, just in case." -big grin-

Opis: "Uh....okay? Are you a bad swimmer, or something?" -gasps, then whispers- "Did no one teach you how to swim in deep water?"

Oker: "I want your support, in case I faint from how hot it's getting." -resists and eyebrow waggle-

Opis: "Uh....okay." -wades into the water- "Let's go, then. Hopefully your fever will come down."

Oker: -cocks an eyebrow with a still big grin plastered on his face. he didn't expect her to say yes. tries to be suave and enter the water beside her.-

Opis: "Is that better?" -swims out a bit farther- "Don't try and go too far. I'm not sure I'd be able to haul you back. By the way, I'm Opis. What's your name?"

Oker: "I'm feeling much better. You are so kind and thoughtful." -being sincere at the last part- "Opis, it is a pleasure to meet you." -swims up next to her in one fluid motion, his long hair fanning out in rippled tendrils- "I'm Oker." -he says with a wink-

Opis: -blushes at the compliment- "Th-thank you. It's nice to meet you too, Okra."

Oker: -clears his throat- "Oh-ker."

Opis: "Oh! I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't offend you.....my name tends to get messed up quite a bit, and it can be frustrating."

Oker: "I don't think there's much you could do to offend me." -grins and gives her a tiny splash with the tip of his tail-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm
Opis: Oh! -laughs, and splashes at him back with a hoof- "If you're sure, then." -gives a demure smile-

Oker: -laughs back, delighted to see she knows how to have fun and ducks his nose under the water and splashes her again-

Opis: -squeals, narrowing her eyes- "Oh, it's on now, Pretty Boy!"

Oker: -squeals with delight on the inside, at being called a pretty boy, flusters a little and looses his guard-

Opis: -takes a big mouthful of water, and squirts it at him-

Oker: "Hey!" -laughs and squints his eye at the water- "Watch out!" -tries to distract her and gives a serious look behind her-

Opis: "What?!" -her eyes widen in surprise as she turns to face whatever he's looking at -

Oker: -takes his window of opportunity and pushes a wave of water at her with his tail- "Hahahah! Gotcha!"

Opis: "WHAT?!" -turns back around, only to be pushed down and back- -uses the opportunity to pluck some kelp, and swim underneath him- -gently tickles his legs with the kelp-

Oker: "BWAHAHA, NO STOP!" Begins to thrash around in the water, near kicking Opis. Darts away like he's just seen a shark. Turns out, he just gave away his secret...Oker is SUPER ticklish.

Opis: -breaks the surface, and raises an eyebrow- "I see I've found your weakness, Pretty Boy."

Oker: -Breathes audibly, catching his breath from the energetic laugh- "Hoooo..." -Eyes her suspiciously then grins- "It seems you have fair lady. Do keep my secret, won't you?"

Opis: "Hmmmmm, perhaps, since you've asked so nicely." -chuckles- "Yes, of course. Some secrets should stay secrets."

Oker: "Well now you have an unfair advantage over me as it seems I don't know any of your secrets! You could come whisper one to me."

Opis: "Oh reeeeeeeeally?" -swims over to bob in front of him- "A secret, hmm?" -thinks for a minute- "I enjoy scaring others. I know it's not exactly nice for me to do, but it sure is funny sometimes."

Oker: -gives her a suave smile as she swims over.- "Do tell!" -gives a look of surprise and nods approvingly- "Now we both know something about each other. How would a sweet thing like you scare someone though?"

Opis: -blushes- "Well...I may or may not use kelp as fake predator fins when anyone comes up on the beach. They run off with their tails between their legs. ...I'm terrible, aren't I?"

Oker: "How dare they tread on your territory! Thank you for not scaring me off." -winks- "You are pretty scary with that kelp.." -pushes lips at her, stuck between serious, and a smirk-

Opis: -throws her head back and laughs- "Oh, I suppose it's a good thing I didn't, though, in my defense, you caught me on the shore. Usually, I'm already in the water when the scaring happens."

Oker: "All things happen as they should." - gently shrugs- "You can scare off everyone else, except me."

Opis: "Oh really now? Are you unscarable?"

Oker: "I meant, I don't want you to scare me off." -flicks his tail behind him, and looks her right in the eye-

Opis: "Oh!...."-blushes furiously- "Um.....well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

Oker: =0 "Sounds like the beginning of an adventure. I'm going to need a nap first." -yawns all misty eyed-

Opis: "Ooooooh..." -smirks- "You said the magic word: ADVENTURE. Nap, schnap, let's go on an adventure NOW! -starts swimming in a circle around him- What should we do first? Explore the oceans for treasure, or wander on land, battling various villains and foes?" -spins around dreamily, and sighs- "Oooooh, and all the new and exciting things to EAT!"

Oker: -purrs at her- "Look at how cute you are." -chuckles- "Anywhere I go with you, it's guaranteed to be a good time. If we go on land, we could find some of those spirited drinks the two leggers make! Or we can follow the sun, and watch it set. OR look for treasure, though I think I've already found some." -cheese-

Opis: -gasps, her eyes alight- "WHERE?!"

Oker: -smiles big- "Up the beach, towards the river. You gotta have something to trade though, like a coconut, or a pretty shell."

Opis: "OOOOOOOOH! That sounds exciting! There's lots of pretty shells around here!"

Oker: "Well, let's find a few then. The more exotic, the better. The tide washes up many, especially during lowtide." -he said as he swam to the shore, making sure she followed-

Opis: "Yes, let's!" -follows, bobbing along a bit behind him- "Hey, what counts as exotic? I found this neat black and green thing the other day, and I'm thinking that could work..."

Oker: "Hmm. Couldn't hurt to try it, this black and green thing of mystery. Anything uncommon or things not normally found in the area counts."  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:15 am
Opis: "Excellent! I buried it in the sand so it wouldn't be taken by someone else". -looks around carefully- "AH! Right over there!" -she trots over to a large palm, and gently sweeps over the sand with her hoof- "Oh good! It's still here!" -she picks it up in her teeth, and trots back over to show him- "Isthn't ith pretthy?"

User Image

Oker: - watches her trot away, enjoying how enthused she was. Sweeps his tail over and holds it under her mouth- "Look at you, your getting sand on those pretty lips of yours. Here, let me hold it so I can get a good look."

Opis: -raises an eyebrow, and gently drops the shell onto his tail- "Bleh....There you go. Hopefully it's exotic enough to trade. I've never seen anything like it, anyways."

Oker: -actually impressed- "I've not seen any shells like this myself. Not bad! It's pretty, but pales in comparison to your beauty. Maybe we should use you as a trade." -winks while trying not to laugh-

Opis: -blushes deeply- "You know, a girl could think you were trying to woo her with language like that." -smirks at him, then chuckles to herself- "So, you think it'll work?" -has a sudden realization- "Hey, I don't think you mentioned why we need to trade. I'll assume it's guarded by.....something..."

Oker: "I'm hoping it does." -he grins and responds to the wooing comment- "As for the trade, if you don't trade, they won't make you a drink." -he shrugged-

Opis:-now confused, as she thought they were looking for treasure- "You.....drink the treasure? I don't think doubloons taste very good.....trust me....." -makes a yucky face-

Oker: "Oh yes, it's treasure you can drink. Trust me. Doubloons? Not sure what those are my dear." -a pirate he is not- -butt bumps Opis-

Opis: -totters over a couple steps- "Hey!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:18 am
Oker: "Let's go see about those drinks!" -nudges Opis to follow, the mint shell being carried in his tail- "I promise they will be worth our time. Do you trust me?" -he grins-  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:13 pm
Opis: -giggles a bit- "Yes, yes. Let's go get these mysterious drinks you keep talking about."

Oker: -walks casually up the beach- "It's up ahead in the distance. See the torches? That marks the spot!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:15 pm
Oker: -walks casually up the beach- "It's up ahead in the distance. See the torches? That marks the spot!"

Opis: -cocks her head- "Oh! I thought those were weird bugs! Ha! Okay, neat, let's go!" -she starts half-skipping up the beach ahead of him, humming and half-dancing along-

Oker: -smiles genuinely as he watches her dance down the beach. watches her from behind a moment, before doing his best to catch up-

-gets to the human wood and straw hut, and plops the shell down on the counter. The human looks at Opis, then gives Oker a sly grin and pats him on the shoulder...hard- "Heh." -Oker smiles big, as if he just gave him an attaboy for the lady that was with him. The human turns away and busies itself with tinkling glass and strong smelling liquids- "Won't be long now milady." -Oker says to Opis with a wink.  

Lunadriel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff